Surrounded by temptation!!

Dharma

It's DD's school christmas fair tomorrow and I currently have over *72* frosted cupcakes in boxes on my dining room table to take in to be sold. Half are plain vanilla, the other half are Mince Pie Cupcakes, with mincemeat mixed into the batter and a spiced caramel flavour frosting.

I have pointed them and the mince pie ones are 9 Propoints each. I haven't touched my weekly 49 points and also have 15 activity points sitting in my tracker, so I might have to treat myself to one with a coffee when the kids are in bed and hope it doesn't bugger up my weightloss!!

Got to be honest, can't wait till tomorrow to get them out of my house!!!

Oh my god the mincepie ones sound like heaven!!!
Definitely let yourself have one, then hide them as far away from yourself as you can :)

Pics of my masterpieces!

tiny Christmas Kisses cupcakes (2PP!)

156207_458504496501_574711501_6098418_2197925_n.jpg

Mince pie ones on left, vanilla on right

75333_458504381501_574711501_6098417_6857394_n.jpg

They're lovely :) last Thursday I had a mince pie and elmlea cream and I used my weekly pp I was down and just wanted to taste "christmas", I lost 2.5lb I loved it but that's my lot until Christmas.
I won't have Christmas cake in the house i'd sit there an eat a while one lol

Did you have one?xx

:heartpump:_:heartpump: they look absolutely DELISH!!!!

Last edited:
I had a mince pie one, and it was bloomin' gorgeous (if I do say so!). But tasted very very sweet, my tastebuds must be adapting already!

They look almost orgasmic!!!

Mince pies are possibly my most favourite food in the world! :(
xx

They look really tasty, I'm not hungry at this time of the morning, but seriously considering getting something sweet to eat now lol.

Mince Pies are my fav, hey do you have the recipe for the mince pie cakes you made?

Ooh wonder how many points proper mince pies are anyway? Haven't had any yet but its less then a week till December and there my favourite, and only thing I like with cream (single 50% less fat elmlea cream):eatdrink012:

The mince pie cakes are just your regular vanilla sponge mix with some mincemeat chucked in!

Back