Survived my first DD

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
This may seem a little silly to post but I'm
Over the moon I managed my first DD yesterday!

I'm a serial binger over eater so for me it was a major milestone! Hoping i will get into the swing of it and the DD will get a little easier to bear! x

Congrats i survived mine too!! Its feeling a bit strange being able to eat what i want today tho!! Not sure how this will work for me!x

well done! i survived mine too :D happy up day today lol! xx

Only thing that gets me thru is imagining what I am gonna eat in the morning!!! And then I wake up NOT hungry and I don't enjoy my brekkers, what that all about lol x

I'm wondering if I should have my DD's 8pm-8pm so I can have an evening meal then know that I only have to get through the following day to another evening meal. Is this cheating even though I'm starving for 24hrs?? X

Does it work? So the 500 cal only has to last breakfast and lunch?

I'm a lapsed weightwatcher at the moment but I've been toying with the idea of this.

Well done!! The first DD is always the hardest, and after a week or so you'll even be looking forward to a D (hard to believe I know lol) x

Does it work? So the 500 cal only has to last breakfast and lunch?

I'm a lapsed weightwatcher at the moment but I've been toying with the idea of this.

The 500 cals covers any 24 hour period you choose. I do 5pm - 5pm, others do 8-8 or 10-10. Your up cals also cover the 24 hours your eating :) x

I think i'm going to do it that way and have a small evening meal as I find it so hard to eat a breakfast and lunch and then not have a meal in the evening. I think it'll take a little time to figure out what works for me.

I think i'm going to do it that way and have a small evening meal as I find it so hard to eat a breakfast and lunch and then not have a meal in the evening. I think it'll take a little time to figure out what works for me.

I like 5-5 as it means I eat something every day. I start on a Sunday UUD, Monday DDU, Tuesday UUD, Wednesday DDU, Thursday UUD, Friday DDU. I also do an up day Saturday x I may do a UUD this Saturday...not decided yet lol :) good luck x

Back