Susan's diary

icloud

Breakfast
Porridge and berries and a banana
Lunch
Beans on toast and an apple
Dinner
2 eggs scrambled on hovis whole meal bread,muller light pineapple and orange.cup of coffee
Feel free to comment on diary I need all the help I can get I am not doing SW officially but myself at home and I am not sure what way I should be doing it with syns and stuff.Am I eating enough?or maybe too much?

Breakfast
Porridge and berries and a banana
Lunch
Beans on toast and an apple
Dinner
2 eggs scrambled on hovis whole meal bread,muller light pineapple and orange.cup of coffee
Feel free to comment on diary I need all the help I can get I am not doing SW officially but myself at home and I am not sure what way I should be doing it with syns and stuff.Am I eating enough?or maybe too much?

Hi Susan :wavey:

Notice you didn't mention your soup lol

There is loads of help on the interwebs for doing SW :D

And people here are really helpful :gen147:

I have been going to my local club for a few weeks. I got a referral from the doctor and get to go for 12 weeks free, possibly longer.

I see you haven't filled in your stats yet why not do that so we can see a bit more about you :D we don't bite ;)

Looking good, if anything I'd eat abit more iCloud, bulk out the lunch & dinner, also what are you spending your syns on??:) You get 5-15syns a day, you calculate it by 20kcal is 1syn, a curly wurly for example is 6syns. Do you have the up-to-date SW books??

Get your posts past 50 & you can private message etc. You can set up a ticker & your signature. Keep posting, as Princess says we don't bite. Word games can bump up your post numbers, have a look in the off topic section.

Hi Issy.... :wavey:

Susan.... Issy is lovely and was (and still is) so encouraging to me :D

You will soon have your posts up to 50 :happy096:

I am 47 5 ft 3 and weigh 10 st 13 lb
I am married with a 23 year old daughter and 20 year old son
I have a dog that loves to be walked.
My problem area is all around my middle
I am not a lover of veg can only manage it in soups etc
My downfalls are bread and beer

Nice to meet you :hug99:

Is this the beginning of your weight loss journey?

I have only been doing slimming world for 3 weeks, but I have been on my own journey for 18 months now and have lost 45 pounds so far (7 of them with SW) :scale:

I seem to try to do something every year but yes this is the start of it.i would like to be 9 1/2 stone but would be happy to be at 10 for Xmas.

I seem to try to do something every year but yes this is the start of it.i would like to be 9 1/2 stone but would be happy to be at 10 for Xmas.

Well on the bright side, by doing something every year you keep your weight from getting very high :D

Hi there, i am not on SW but have been sticking to low fat food since july this year , i am more into RC and find it is working for me , i am not following RC diet as such ,but since july i have lost 11lb, i am now 10st 13lb and the same height as you, i am a bit older than you at 57 but i love taking my boxer dog long walks so he kind of keeps me on the straight and narrow , my goal is also 9st 7lb

so i will watch your diary to see how you are getting on , roll on 9st 7lb to us both :)

Hi May,yes I have a Staffordshire bull terrier he is my excuse for exercise
Looks like we have the same goal good luck
What is RC?
Susan

Ok today
Porridge made on water sml drop of low fat milk
Frozen berries
Lunch
2 rashers of lean bacon
2 slices of hovis whole meal
Mug of soup
Apple
Dinner
Chicken breast grilled Cajun seasoning and 1scoop of mash
Snacks
Pineapple
Apple
Banana
Plum
Muller light

Gosh that all seems like a lot of food
Susan

Hi May,yes I have a Staffordshire bull terrier he is my excuse for exercise
Looks like we have the same goal good luck
What is RC?
Susan

Oh sorry , RC is rosemary conely she is into sticking to 5% fat per 100g with foods that we buy, and i find it works quite well with me .
i just look at the back of the label and if its 5% fat per 100g or lower then its ok to eat.

i dont stick to it religiously, but it seems to help me lose weight, and her mags are a big help to me as well .

it may not suit everyone , but i dont feel as if i am on a diet so it can become a way of life . i have cut out things like butter which is very high in fat per 100g and cheese is also high in fat , but i do buy the weight watchers low fat cheese as its only 10% fat per 100g

anyway i find it works for me so its a case of on with being in THE ZONE .
I have put a diary up called in the zone .

any way hope what ever you do works out for you :)

Ok today
Porridge made on water sml drop of low fat milk
Frozen berries
Lunch
2 rashers of lean bacon
2 slices of hovis whole meal
Mug of soup
Apple
Dinner
Chicken breast grilled Cajun seasoning and 1scoop of mash
Snacks
Pineapple
Apple
Banana
Plum
Muller light

Gosh that all seems like a lot of food
Susan
its all good food though and will not pile the pounds on

Today is much the same
Breakfast same
Lunch
2 slices whole meal bread cooked chicken and small piece grated cheese.
Dinner
Cajun chicken breast and beans
1/2 orange and muller light strawberry
2 cups nespresso

Weigh in tomorrow morn,don't feel like I have lost anything even though I have walked fast for over an hour everyday.

How is it going Susan.... are you finding it easier to work it out now?

Yes not to bad I'm mixing the rules from a few things and trying them out.i lost 3lb this week so thrilled
My food today
Porridge with mixed berries and coffee
Lunch
Toasted muffin from aldi 2 slices lean bacon and dry fried egg yum coffee
Dinner
Chicken breast done in water with oxo cube curry powder other spices carrot celery onion and potatoe delish!!
Coffee apple muller light

Back