Sushi?

honeypop

Gold Member
Is it true that the packs of sushi that u buy in sainsburys and tesco are only between 1-2 syns?
I'm talking about the packs that are designed to eat straight away for 1 person

Ok thank u

I know the Asda Sushi Snack pack is only 2 syns. I get this quite a bit to go along side my lunch and they're usually only £1 :)

Slimming world just keeps getting better as the days go on lol

I take it that my favourite restaurant would be low syn or free also?

Zen. And I always order sushi platter and soy sauce. All fresh

Ok but at least I know my fave food I can have with my syns :)

honeypop said:
Ok but at least I know my fave food I can have with my syns :)

Absolutely. If you stick to the rice roll thingys & avoid Katsu ( for obvious deep fried reasons) you can eat out for fairly low syns

I always eat the rare fish with the rice or the maki rolls which is just fish or veg with rice and soy sauce. And wasbi
On all the previous diets I've done this is really high due to the rice so I'm happy that I don't have to plan ahead and save syns or go off plan to enjoy sushi :) I'm very happy

honeypop said:
I always eat the rare fish with the rice or the maki rolls which is just fish or veg with rice and soy sauce. And wasbi
On all the previous diets I've done this is really high due to the rice so I'm happy that I don't have to plan ahead and save syns or go off plan to enjoy sushi :) I'm very happy

Nori (the seaweed) has syns but very few and the rice is made with sugar and rice wine hence the syns but I have made my own with sweetener and had loads for very little syns

I also make my own sushi. I use an all in one rice seasoning for my rice. Its only 1 syn per tablespoon and is very authentic tasting. I would be sad if I couldn't eat sushi.

Kat. said:
I also make my own sushi. I use an all in one rice seasoning for my rice. Its only 1 syn per tablespoon and is very authentic tasting. I would be sad if I couldn't eat sushi.

Oooo where do you get the rice seasoning

I've been looking at sushi kits! Looked like fun and I love it!
I saw in Aldi last week they sell frozen sushi lol! Must check Syns because its cheap and convenient (if a little weird :p) x

Back