Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Doing so well Susie!
And all this energy for cleaning and decorating!

Woohoo! I bet it's looking very good in your house now :D

It feels so good to be able to open the door & like what I see rather than opening it & quickly closing it again LOL . ( My daughter has very unusual tastes :eek:)

Hi Denise, Yes still fighting but making slow headway.

Your stats are wonderful reading, well done x

Day 14/83 & STS today so that's a 3lb loss this week & brings me below the 200lb mark :)

The play we went to see last night was really good. I was a bit worried that I may not have been able to understand it as I hadn't read the book before hand but that wasn't a problem after all. We never ate either so that was good, I did however have a couple of cocktails so will have to see tomorrow if that has had any impact on weight loss.

Think I will give the painting a rest today, feeling a bit lazy so maybe those cocktails have knocked me out of ketosis.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - Cardio Kettleworks
Tuesday - Walk 5 miles
Wednesday - Exercise bike X
Thursday - Walk 5 miles
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks core

WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK -3LB (Total loss since restart 9lb)

Last edited:
Well done in getting into the next century. 3 lbs loss is great, shows hard work has its own rewards. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on your loss susie and for getting below the 200lb mark, your doing so well. All that energy, bet your house looks great, I think I'll try tidying to keep busy in future. Glad to hear you had a good night, well done for not eating.

Super loss Susie. I'm so pleased for you, I can't wait to be below 200. Your theatre adventure sounded good. The cocktails might have knocked you out but it won't take much to get the ketones going again. Have a great week x

Day 15/83 & feeling hungry after doing the Cardio Kettleworx . That will be those cocktails I suppose. Oh well, I'm determined to stay on track.

Decided to paint the wardrobe doors but want a shade darker than the one I bought. Have bought a sample pot of a plum kind of colour so will mix that into the pot I have till I get the shade I like. Surprisingly there isn't a lot of choice in colours when it comes to wood paint x

Hope everyone's having a good day x

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - Cardio Kettleworks :checkmark:
Tuesday - Walk 5 miles
Wednesday - Exercise bike
Thursday - Walk 5 miles
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks core

WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK -3LB (Total loss since restart 9lb)

You are so busy I am not surprised you are hungry. I read recently that if you exercise to the point of sweating anything you eat in the next hour gets converted into glycogen to fuel your muscles and does not settle on your body as fat. How good is that! x

I'll keep that in mind Mere when I'm wondering why I'm doing it lol x

Stay strong Susie, it's hard to get back in but worth it. You're doing so well on your exercise program. I'm sure your decorating is going to burn plenty of cals too. I love purple and plum colours. What colour did you do the walls?

Have a a good day.

Stay strong Susie, it's hard to get back in but worth it. You're doing so well on your exercise program. I'm sure your decorating is going to burn plenty of cals too. I love purple and plum colours. What colour did you do the walls?

Have a a good day.

Walls have a panel of blackcurrant, the rest are cream. Purple curtains & linen. Wanted the wardrobe to be a kind of pale heather colour.

We had to chop through the legs of the bed as it was on stilts lol. x

Sounds good enough to eat! I once painted a room dark pink and the paint looked exactly like a giant tub of my favourite cherry yoghurt. I felt so hungry all the time I was painting that room! x

You are so busy! Your walls sound amazing - I love your choice of colours; it sounds like a wonderful haven!

At your rate of business, you will definitely see the 13s next weigh in!

Puuuuurrrrppllle....I just love it. The room sounds gorgeous, you'll never let your daughter back in it! Roll on 13's with all this exercise.

Sounds good enough to eat! I once painted a room dark pink and the paint looked exactly like a giant tub of my favourite cherry yoghurt. I felt so hungry all the time I was painting that room! x

Now there's an idea Mere. Fruit smelling paint :) x

You are so busy! Your walls sound amazing - I love your choice of colours; it sounds like a wonderful haven!

At your rate of business, you will definitely see the 13s next weigh in!

Puuuuurrrrppllle....I just love it. The room sounds gorgeous, you'll never let your daughter back in it! Roll on 13's with all this exercise.

It certainly is keeping me distracted & how good would it be to get into the 13s. I usually only get a 1 or 2lb loss on week three but you never know :fingerscrossed:

My daughter will have to sign a contract to promise to keep the room tidy before being allowed in. She is like a whirlwind where ever she goes there is a trail of stuff :eek: x

Day 15/83 I think & off to my dads. Another hospital appt to attend & running late so will catch up later.

Have a good day everyone x

Hope your dad gets better quickly. x

Back