Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Thanks Ladies.

Day 8/83 & 1lb down this morning. Manged to stay on track yesterday despite my dad doing his best to feed me :).

Feeling very cold this morning & also feeling hungry but in a good way if you get what I mean.

Just gave the lounge a good clean, feeling quite energetic today.

Now we need to go & look for a freezer, the one in the garage has given up the ghost but not surprising seeing as it wasn't designed to be put in a cold area. Need to get a replacement though especially with Christmas coming up.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - Walk 5 miles
Tuesday - Zumba
Wednesday - Walk 5 miles
Thursday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks core

Hiya susie, hope today's been a good one and you found a freezer. xx

Well done on getting through your first week and losing an extra pound overnight! I hope I am in your position next week :) xx

Day 8/83 done but still one pack to go. Really struggled to finish my Shepherds pie tonight for some reason,

Rejoined the walking challenge & Christmas challenge today so that I have something to aim for over the next 6 weeks.

Going to have a bar while watching the Walking Dead then that's it for today.

Sleep well everyone xx

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - Walk 5 miles :checkmark:
Tuesday - Zumba
Wednesday - Walk 5 miles
Thursday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio
Saturday - 20 minutes Kettleworks core

Day 9/83.

Think I will do a bit of Zumba this morning. Not feeling as energetic this morning but thats probably because I was tossing and turning for most of the night.

Didn't need to get a freezer in the end as we had my daughters one in the shed which we had put in there for storage when she moved out of her flat. I'd forgotten all about it. Thats saved us a bit of money leading up to xmas.

Have a good day everyone x

Well done on staying on plan at your dads. You are steaming ahead with your weight loss. All the exercise must be helping. Hope you found a freezer. Have a good day x

Good news about the freezer, this time of year is expensive enough without having to replace white goods. I am just back from Zumba class it was great fun but my arm is so sore now. Hubby thinks I should go back to the doc. Enjoy your Zumba. x

Good news about the freezer, this time of year is expensive enough without having to replace white goods. I am just back from Zumba class it was great fun but my arm is so sore now. Hubby thinks I should go back to the doc. Enjoy your Zumba. x

What's wrong with your arm Mere x

I have had shingles and it has left me with severe pain under my arm across my back and down the underside of my arm to the elbow. Not good. x

Oh dear. that's not good is it. Are you on medication for it x.

I can't take painkillers as I have a funny tummy but doc gave me an ointment to numb the site, which is worse than useless, it hurts more rubbing it on than just putting up with the pain. x

That's a bit difficult if you cant take pain killers. There are meds for nerve pain that work differently, has the doc discussed them with you x

oops wrong post x

No I have seen 4 doctors and 1 nurse now and frankly they have been hopeless. The nurse was the best!

Look up Neuralgia pain Mere. At least you can get some idea of the different treatments available. Depends on how bad the pain is at the end of the day whether you want to consider taking something else xx

So sorry you've been left In pain Mere. Speak to your doc again, Susie is right there are a range of medications which may help. Take care x

Hi Susie. Good news about the freezer, one less expense this side of Christmas.

Hope today's a good one xx

Back