Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hi ladies Day 6/30 WS all going well so far :).

Been sitting here thinking things over & seeing as I am enjoying adding a daily meal & the extra choices it allows I have decided to stick with WS for a month then see how I feel.

I have a new deadline as my son has his graduation date which will be 21st July. That is in 19 weeks time so figured if I can get a steady loss I will be able to get into a size 14 by then. Now going by past experience deadlines do not sit well with me as I end up falling off the TS wagon with the stress of it all & then kicking myself for not achieving my goal. Therefore I'm thinking that maybe doing one month WS & one month TS might be more sustainable for the next 4 months, less stressful & hopefully will give a better result at the end of it.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea on how the loss differs between WS & TS ?? x

GOAL 3 - WS for 1 Month

Monday
checkmark%20green.gif

Tuesday
checkmark%20green.gif

Wednesday
checkmark%20green.gif

Thursday
checkmark%20green.gif

Friday
checkmark%20green.gif

Saturday

Hi Susie I have not tried a thousand calories a day but I increased my intake by 200 calories and am eating some real food and I have not noticed any difference in my rate of loss. I only lose a pound a week whether TS or slightly more but it makes all the difference to me as I am no longer getting the terrible headaches or hunger pangs. I think you are right to try a bit more. Good luck getting into size 14s for your son's graduation. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Susie, I know what you're saying about the food. It is lovely to have normal food, and if you think you'll stick to the diet better by adding the meal a day then definitely go for it. If you have the July goal as you motivation then you can only do the best you can to reach it. x

Susie, I think you'll still get great losses from 1000 cals a day :) Will you be going into ketosis? I haven't looked at the list of allowed foods on WS. If you are, then I think you'll lose quicker due to less carbs, plus I find that being in ketosis is what keeps me on track in moments of temptation as I don't want to get kicked out as know how hard it is to settle back into it again. Good luck :)

Hope you have a great day Susie. x

Thanks ladies :).

Day 6/30 WS.

WI tomorrow. Feeling a bit nervous regarding the result but have decided that I will be happy with around 4lb loss seeing as I'm not TSing.

Jayne I'm not sure about ketosis. I have been reading up about it yesterday & it all depends on the amount of carbs per body ratio as far as I can see & I'm not sure if I have been strict enough this week in that regard. Tomorrow after WI I will be able to make a decision on whether I need to tweak the food that I am eating.

Mere I calculated that If I can lose between 2.5lb & 3lb a week then I should just about get to a size 14 by graduation. I'll see what the 1st month of WSing brings then can rethink things if need be.

GEG for some reason since holidays I am finding it so much easier to have one meal in the evening & feel satisfied with no urges to eat more. It would be nice if that continues but we all know how urges suddenly appear so will just take one day at a time & hope this feeling of being in control continues.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday x

GOAL 3 - WS for 1 Month

Monday
checkmark%20green.gif

Tuesday
checkmark%20green.gif

Wednesday
checkmark%20green.gif

Thursday
checkmark%20green.gif

Friday
checkmark%20green.gif

Saturday
checkmark%20green.gif

Sunday

Good luck for weigh in :)

Day 8/30 WS

Weigh in for 1st week of WS shows a 5lb loss. Happy with this seeing as I have had the occasional piece of fruit & milk with my cups of tea. Don.t know if I am in ketosis, not feeling hungry but not feeling the buzz either.

2nd week of WS will be similar to week one food wise. If I can get an 11lb months loss I will be happy x

GOAL 3 - WS for 1 Month

Week 1
:checkmark green: 5lb loss
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

THEN - TS for 1 month
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Well done Susie, you are well on your way to that 11lb monthly loss. x

Well done susie, 5lb is great on WS. 11lb is very doable with your determination. Get those size 14s out!

Congratulations Susie, that's a great result x. You're doing brilliant.

Fantastic loss Susie :) Well done!

Well done susie!

Day 9/30 WS & another good day. Spent quite a while sprucing up the garden as its been a sunny day here. Put some bedding plants in so just need to stop the animals from digging then up!!

Ordered some tasters from the new range of products. Getting a bit fed up with taking bars to work so I hope the lunch pots will be nice as they look ideal to take to work.

We are all going out for an Indian buffet tomorrow night but should be ok as long as I limit the portions. Had plenty of practice on holiday so no excuses to fail really & I will be driving so won't be tempted by any alcohol.

Hope everyone is having a good evening x

GOAL 3
- WS for 1 Month

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

THEN - TS for 1 month
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Indian... sigh. I absolutely love Indian food. Particularly Biriani. If you limit the rice you should be fine x

Have a super evening out. You have the skills so enjoy yourself. We did a box of pick your own 84 so we could try the new packs. We are real curry lovers and have bought lots of the new Indian packets for at home and both the beef and the Indian daal pots for work. They had an offer of buy 16 get 16 half price or something. The offers are getting complicated to know which is best.

Bonus points for gardening :)

I wish you luck with the curry packs. I bought 25 a while back. Alas I find them inedible. Any resemblance to a palatable Indian meal will be purely coincidental LOL. I also bought 25 mushroom risotto. I still have a total of 47 uneaten packs x

I only bought a couple of the curry packs but I find them quite tasty. x

I'm pleased that someone does Mere! LOL. I will find a way to jazz 'em up because I can't afford to throw them out x

Back