Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hope you're having a good week Susie x

Glad root canal wasn't so bad for you Susie :) Hope you're having a good week.

Day 20/30 WS & STILL ON PLAN.

Sorry I've been absent but my laptop has finally given up on me. Using my son's one at the moment & waiting for him to come down & help me choose a new one. I want the type where the top is detachable from the key board but where I can still download films etc. Any recommendations would be appreciated :).

Diet wise everything is fine. Had a couple of temptations at work with homemade cake & a gift of shortcake biscuits but managed to resist some how.

So one more week till TSing & I'm looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see the difference in the monthly loss compared to WS. Doesn't feel like I have lost much this week but feeling comfortable & in control which is a good feeling.

Hope everyone is having a good week x

Enjoy your day. Hope you get sorted out with a new laptop. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 21/30 WS

So decided to get a laptop/tablet where the screen is detachable from the keyboard. Feeling proud as I have set it up all on my own which is a miracle :rolleyes:.

Diet wise had porridge for breakfast & a vanilla shake pancake for lunch. Salmon for supper later. Must say I am looking forward to finishing the shakes. There are so many options now that I doubt I will be buying any more of them.

Taking the dog out for a walk then just relaxing for the afternoon.

Have a good day everyone x

GOAL 3
- WS for 1 Month

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss
Week 3
Week 4

THEN - TS for 1 month
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Last edited:
Just catching up on diaries Susie :)

Glad you got a new laptop sorted - so many choices out there, not a simple decision!

You're doing so great - keep up the good work and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Oo, I still love the shakes :) Got to have at least one a day! There are definitely lots of other yummy options though. Somedays it's hard to decide what to have!

Glad you got your computer sorted :)

I am a shake addict too but prefer the original ones as I think they are thicker. Well done on laptop set up. x

You are doing great susie!

Well done on setting the lap top up. Technical things normally stress me out as they never do what I want them to do! Xx

Day 22/30 WS and 1.5 lb down this week. Pretty much what I was expecting.
Need to lose another 1.5lb on WS if I am to reach the 11lb monthly loss I am aiming for.
Should be able to do it but never done WS for a month before so not sure what the 4 week loss is likely to be. Fingers crossed x

GOAL 3 - WS for 1 Month

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4

THEN - TS for 1 month
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Last edited:
Well done Susie, hope you reach your 11lb target. x

Well done Susie :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on setting the laptop up and also with the diet! I'm sure you'll reach your target this month. Roll on 13's!

Thanks ladies.

Day 23/30 WS.

Decided to try the sweet & sour noodles. Not bad with a bit of added ceyenne pepper. Doesn't have that strange after taste that some of the packs have so will order some more. Looking forward to trying the Indian curry & the apple crumble later. Omelette for supper I think. Trying to increase my fluid intake but still finding it difficult while on WS. x

GOAL 3
- WS for 1 Month

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4

THEN - TS for 1 month
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Last edited:
Day 24/7 and really want chocolate. Given all my money and cards to my son to hide away from me. Not going into any supermarkets while feeling like this cos Easter eggs are everywhere!!

Tried the Indian curry last night and not keen. The Apple Crumble was quite nice though but think it will probably be nicer cold. X

I liked the curry! We all have different taste. Good luck on resisting the chocolate. x

Nope, don't go near any supermarkets whilst craving chocolate! Cravings are so cruel aren't they :-/ Hope it's settled now. Have a great weekend :)

Thanks Mere & Jayne.

Day 25/30 WS & ended up having 2 slices of multi seed toast with butter. About 300 cal I think. Today I am absolutely starving. We are going out with friends tomorrow night and I think that has been the catalyst for these feelings of wanting to eat, happens every time. So today s going to be a tough one I think. Haven't eaten anything yet today cos I think it will open the flood gates :eek:. Sticking to coffee till the hunger passes x

GOAL 3
- WS for 1 Month

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4

THEN - TS for 1 month
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Hope the rest of your day went well. It's so difficult sometimes. Have a great weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh, Susie! So many of us getting hungry now. Our bodies must be determined to get us to eat more. When you think of it, though, a couple of slices of bread and a bit of butter hardly qualifies as a binge! When I am off and running I can put away a fair amount of goodies LOL x

Back