Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Blimey Susie. You need to give him a good talking to!

Blimey Susie. You need to give him a good talking to!

I do try Lynne but usually it goes in one ear & straight out the other! Mind you that's not always a bad thing because on the very rare occasion when I have forgotten to tell him something ( usually involves spending money) he is none the wiser anyway lol

Bless him!

I saw gravity in 3d. Hope u like it. Enjoy :) x

Not going now TH. Its only showing in 2d at my local for some reason. Most likely because they have The Hobbit on the 3d screen tonight. I am very disappointed cos was so looking forward to it.

Thats a shame Susie, hope you get to see it soon.

I hate watching movies in 3D so dont go if thats all they are showing it on.
Might see whats on and take my son, we love going cinema. Usually means munchies too though. I will think about it hmmm x

Thats a shame Susie, hope you get to see it soon.

It is a shame Chris especially as I had some leverage to get Dave to agree on going at long last.

I hate watching movies in 3D so dont go if thats all they are showing it on.
Might see whats on and take my son, we love going cinema. Usually means munchies too though. I will think about it hmmm x

I wouldn't normally mind MM but my daughter said the 3D is amazing in this film. I do love a good sci-fi. Think I am a bit of a geek!

And now my husband is cooking bacon!!. Well seeing as I have been so kind to him & not banished bacon from the house he is going to have to come to the cinema & see Gravity with me tonight. That will teach him LOL.

I would seriously banish the bacon lol. I usually buy bacon when I go shopping but purposely didn't today, as that's one smell that'll start me on the slippery slope lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too!

Me three!!

Lol, bacon has got a lot to answer for. Hopefully resisting it today will result in a nice loss when I weigh in tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else who are also weighing in x

Hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow!

Hi everyone, so weighed in this morning & I have lost 3lb. Quite pleased with that taking into account the meal I went out to & the piece of Birthday cake that I ate.
Days going well. Just went shopping as I have been looking for a new bag for work for ages. Any way found one that was suitable & the price above it said £19.95 which was ok. Took it to the till & the shop assistant took out a label which said it had been reduced to £10. Brilliant I thought. He then put it through the scanner & then said "that's £2 please". So all the waiting for a suitable bag paid off!!. Pleased as punch now & looking forward to my Shepherds pie.x

Excellent loss susie im so pleased for you!

Bargain with the bag too. I love getting a bargain like that. Rarely happens to me but love it when it does!

Enjoy the rest of your day x

Back