Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hunger hits me in waves...and at any time of day

I'm very similar. I have days when I barely notice the day whizzing by and barely any hunger. And other days I am starving. Especially in the evenings. And that's not so much psychological, it's actual empty stomach tiger growling hunger. When it's really bad, I have sometimes had a cup of decaf coffee with milk and drank it just before going to bed, drinking it really hot when you can barely swallow it and that somehow fills me up.

I'm very similar. I have days when I barely notice the day whizzing by and barely any hunger. And other days I am starving. Especially in the evenings. And that's not so much psychological, it's actual empty stomach tiger growling hunger. When it's really bad, I have sometimes had a cup of decaf coffee with milk and drank it just before going to bed, drinking it really hot when you can barely swallow it and that somehow fills me up.

Strange isn't how some days are a doddle & on others your tummy is screaming "feed me". I've been trying to avoid drinking bullion but if it happens again I will try some. Just worried that I will want more of it once I go down that road x

Glad the hunger has gone today hun. Same here, no hunger today either. Another day done hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Strange isn't how some days are a doddle & on others your tummy is screaming "feed me". I've been trying to avoid drinking bullion but if it happens again I will try some. Just worried that I will want more of it once I go down that road x

Is bouillion bad on this diet then? Never had it before but have read others talking about it as though it's an oasis in the middle of a vast desert! Have been very tempted to add it onto the OH's food shopping list.

Is bouillion bad on this diet then? Never had it before but have read others talking about it as though it's an oasis in the middle of a vast desert! Have been very tempted to add it onto the OH's food shopping list.

I don't think its bad for you Gemma but I'm just a bit worried if I start adding bullion into the diet that I'll end up adding more stuff as well. I find it better to stick to the basics x

I had a cup of bouillon every day for the first week as part of my routine then i just naturally didn't feel the need to have it.
Its still there if i want it though.
I think as i am only having shakes though, sometimes a bit if a savoury taste is a nice change.

I know what you mean about worrying about adding things and it leading to a slippery slope so you have got to do what you feel is right for you x

So another day dawns & not feeling very energetic. Really must try to go to bed earlier but do love to watch a late night film.
Anyway going to get myself out the house. Have to go & put a deposit down for a girls night out in March. Then think I will go & get some holiday brochures to help brighten the day up. Also need to look for one of those battery operated foot buffer things, see if that helps with the sore feet. That should clock up some seps too cos this week my average step count was less than last weeks & that wasn't the plan. Took my eye off the ball there!!. Feeling a bit hungry again today & keep having thoughts of nutty ice-cream but at least no silly dreams last night x

So much for my plans. Coat & shoes on, then get a phone call from my daughter saying she won't be back till later so can I wait in for a book she has ordered that she needs for her finals in a couple of months time. Have to have a rethink now. House work done & not in the mood for any extensive cleaning. Decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
Every time I come on the Diary thread there is a lovely photo of some sun kissed beach that keeps popping up at the top of the page. Good motivational tool. Does everyone else get it too.
You can tell I'm bored today lol. Must get off here & do something. Nothing worse that an unproductive day!. Think I will put a Zumba DVD on. Just hope the postman don't knock when I am all hot & flushed x

Last edited:
Did 3/4 of the Zumba DVD but got a bit puffed out so the rest will have to wait till I get a bit fitter. Had a walk with the dog over the park & now going to watch that programme about baggy bodies. Hope its not too depressing.

I love Zumba. 3/4 of it is a really good start, so well done. That's going to be my choice of exercise when I start adding in the exercise x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did 3/4 of the Zumba DVD but got a bit puffed out so the rest will have to wait till I get a bit fitter. Had a walk with the dog over the park & now going to watch that programme about baggy bodies. Hope its not too depressing.

I watched that Susie

......really, really don't want to end up like that :eek:

I watched that Susie

......really, really don't want to end up like that :eek:

No Darcy me neither. Must be so frustrating to loose all that weight & then have another problem like that to deal with x

I watched it too. I think we all risk some loose skin but I don't think it is usual to get baggy skin like some of the people they show on tv. I can see you're going to show me up with your steps today Susie!

I love Zumba...I go on a Tuesday evening but my class was cancelled last night :(

I watched it too. I think we all risk some loose skin but I don't think it is usual to get baggy skin like some of the people they show on tv. I can see you're going to show me up with your steps today Susie!

Lynne I hope you are right. That programme was a bit disturbing. Hoping some exercise will minimise any loose skin & will use bio-oil. That stuff is so expensive though.
Not as many steps as I thought but then I did next to nothing all morning x

I love Zumba...I go on a Tuesday evening but my class was cancelled last night :(

Shrimp I use to go to classes but both my friends ended up dropping out due to sore knees & a sore toe. I did it at home today. That way I can stop the DVD for a rest!! I went to Cuba last year & was using all my zumba moves dancing with the locals. Great fun cos they play music all the time over there.x

Are the zumba dvds worth buying?

Back