Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Funny enough i woke up with a migraine too!!
Felt a bit sick all day but hopefully it will go by tomorrow! :(

Hope your day gets better, you are doing well to hang in there with all thats going on x

Funny enough i woke up with a migraine too!!
Felt a bit sick all day but hopefully it will go by tomorrow! :(

Hope your day gets better, you are doing well to hang in there with all thats going on x

Thanks MM. Hope your migraine goes quickly. Mine always last 3-4 days, some worse than others. I'm not able to eat anything cos I feel sick.Not sure how that will affect the diet really. Laying on my sofa like a dying duck at the moment lol.

Thanks MM. Hope your migraine goes quickly. Mine always last 3-4 days, some worse than others. I'm not able to eat anything cos I feel sick.Not sure how that will affect the diet really. Laying on my sofa like a dying duck at the moment lol.

No mine dont seem to last that long but sometimes if its been a bad one, the next day the headache is gone but i feel like ive been punched in the head!!

Awww hun... Big hugs. Hope ur feeling better soon. Hang in there chick. X

Can't believe what ur cat did!

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Hi Susie. Sounds like you've had a difficult last few days. Well done for staying strong! I hope it wasn't your new handbag the cat pood in! Cats can be so anti social! I hope it wasn't your new handbag. Also hope your migraine is easing!

Hi Susie, I do hope you feel better today and it's a good day for you hun :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You feeling any better today susie?

Oh Susie. Hope you're OK!

Hi Susie, hope you're soon feeling better and brighter, migraines are awful things - grab all the rest that you can xx

I hope you're okay Susie and that you are having a brilliant Friday. YAY for the weekend. x

Hello Susie

Morning everyone & Thank you so much for the well wishes. I have just come through one of the worst Migraines I have had in a long time. For the last 3 days all I have been able to eat is 1/2 a bar & 1 cup of bullion, everything else said goodbye to my tummy as soon as it said hello!!!. Got on the scales this morning to see what damage had been done & it was STS :cry:. So now I will have to see if the migraine was made worse by the diet or by the upset I had on Tuesday. Not sure how to deal with it really.I usually have one every 3-4 weeks so if it is the diet I may need to eat a low carb meal as soon as the signs of one appear to see if that helps. Any thoughts would be appreciated:)
Any way I am going to catch up on some diaries & try to up my steps as they have been terrible over the last few days. I think I will also do my measurements in the hope they will bring a bit of good news.
Hope you have all had a good week xxx

Back