Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Sounds like a good plan there Susie :)

I'm working my way through the last of the soups - some out of date I must admit, but I'm not going to waste them - but must admit to getting very sick of them now :rolleyes: and won't be ordering any more

I make my shakes up into a kind of 'custard' affair - prefer that to drinking them

....and I like all of the 'meals'

I stay away from the bars - they seem to make me hungrier, and have very unfortunate effects on my gastrointestinal comfort :eek:

So glad that you're feeling better, loving the inch losses they are the best bit, as with them you get the joy that is drops in clothes sizes :D

I too too think you'll get a good hit on the scales at your next weigh in, while you weren't able to eat your three packs your body will have held on to all it can.

I love that your box of chocolates is still unopened, I've got the same thing going with two big bags of thorntons toffeechocs, my favourites, that I got as part of a Christmas box off hubby - I've checked the sell by date and it's in June 2014 which is funnily enough when I'm finishing Exante for my hols so when I'm done I can open them and have 1 a day, or that'll really mean that I open them and have one and the rest of the family will (& can) finish the rest of the bag.

My arms sts in my inch loss too. Quite disappointing actually as they are huge and i could do with losing some inches from there first!

I have sweeties unopened from christmas that will hopefully remain there until i am finished.

If i fancy something and i buy it, i check the sell buy date and if its long enough to save until i plan to finish, it stays in my cupboard, if not it goes in my sons for him to eat!

I have a chocolate orange waiting for me, intact :)
That's a great inch loss too :D. Well done :D

Lol we've all got a stash of goodies :D

Well they do say great minds think a like lol x

Never, ever, ever thought I'd say it - but the very thought of chocolate makes me feel quite sick :eek:

.......how weird is that?! :D

Never, ever, ever thought I'd say it - but the very thought of chocolate makes me feel quite sick :eek:

.......how weird is that?! :D

Sweet sickly stuff if you think about it. Wonder how we use to cram it end like it was going out of fashion x

So just tried the Banana shake made up to something between a mousse & ice cream. Sprinkled it with a teaspoon of chocolate shake & it was quite nice. Will be something to have for a change once summer arrives x

My craving is very much more towards protein right now - and oddly, it's often tinned salmon :D

Funny how a VLCD does that to you Darcy. All part of the healthy thought & behavioural training I suppose x

I don't have a stash. I couldn't trust myself with anything in the house. If there's any treats, ill eat them. I leave them fir a little while and the, out if nowhere, with no warning, I find myself with the empty box, feeling sick!

That's something I'll have to work on :-/

Well done you! Much respect...

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

I don't have a stash. I couldn't trust myself with anything in the house. If there's any treats, ill eat them. I leave them fir a little while and the, out if nowhere, with no warning, I find myself with the empty box, feeling sick!

That's something I'll have to work on :-/

Well done you! Much respect...

Work in progress TH. One hurdle at a time xx

Oddly, I have about 4 or 5 tins of salmon in my cupboard :confused:
I never really have it, but I do like it.:)

Susie...

Power plates are big massive vibrating plates that u stand on or sit on. Ill photograph tomorrow. I use them to massage my muscles :) x

When I'm on this diet if I do fancy something it's always something savoury, never the sweet stuff.

Just finished my second pack & will have my favourite Shepherds pie in about an hour & watch some Breaking Bad.
So far have reached the 10000 steps & done 30 minutes on the stepper . Any more steps tonight will be a bonus.
Off duty tomorrow. Reading about all this exercise that everyone has done today has given me a 'get up & go feel' so will try either a bit of Zumba or kettle-bell depending on how I feel.
It will have to be without the kettle-bell though cos my shoulder is playing up so will substitute it with something lighter. Will still be a good work out without it though.
Have a good evening everyone all refreshed for another good day tomorrow xx

Just finished my second pack & will have my favourite Shepherds pie in about an hour & watch some Breaking Bad.
So far have reached the 10000 steps & done 30 minutes on the stepper . Any more steps tonight will be a bonus.
Off duty tomorrow. Reading about all this exercise that everyone has done today has given me a 'get up & go feel' so will try either a bit of Zumba or kettle-bell depending on how I feel.
It will have to be without the kettle-bell though cos my shoulder is playing up so will substitute it with something lighter. Will still be a good work out without it though.
Have a good evening everyone all refreshed for another good day tomorrow xx
You have had a great day!

Back