Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Sounds just like my life, me on the sofa enticing my big lump of a dog to come and cuddle me so I can steal his heat. What dog have you got?

She is a standard Schnoodle , Schnauzer/Poodle cross. A big ball of curly fur who lives on cuddles.
What breed is your dog Katie?

Have a good day Susie :) glad you resisted the munchies on the table, that's great willpower hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Susie, hope you have a great day, well done on those steps! I need to seriously up mine, I've been terrible. It's been so mega busy and lots of late evenings at the office so hopefully as things balance out a bit more and the days get longer, I'll manage to squeeze in my walks more regularly.

Just catching up, sounds like you're doing really well Susie. Good for you resisting temptation when it's laid out for you like that!

My husband has a real sweet tooth so there is always cakes, choc, puddings etc in the house but luckily I'm more of a savoury girl so it doesn't bother me. If there were open crisps lying around I would def not be able to resist.

Enjoy your day susie :)

Still doing fantastic Susie well done. I'm joining you and Bee with the no weighing! I want to get to Feb 28th and see a miracle lol.

Have a great day x

She is a standard Schnoodle , Schnauzer/Poodle cross. A big ball of curly fur who lives on cuddles.
What breed is your dog Katie?

Mines a big bundle of fur too, he's a Portugese Water Dog, he's all black with a little white patch on his chest, he's 9 months now and a complete dream.

Have a nice day Susie. Hope Jason has hidden those scales well! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

LOL TH I really hope Jason hasn't cos he don't live here!!! Isn't Jason that bloke out of Friday the 13th !!

Sorry TH I just couldn't resist that one xxx

Last edited:
Hey Susie, hope you have a great day, well done on those steps! I need to seriously up mine, I've been terrible. It's been so mega busy and lots of late evenings at the office so hopefully as things balance out a bit more and the days get longer, I'll manage to squeeze in my walks more regularly.

Thanks Bee. Managed 12745 steps so far. Visited the supermarket in my lunch hour & again on the way home. Surprising how much difference that makes.Thats the trouble with work, it does tend to infringe on our days at times. Can't not work but I'm so glad I reduced my hours x

Still doing fantastic Susie well done. I'm joining you and Bee with the no weighing! I want to get to Feb 28th and see a miracle lol.

Have a great day x

The more the merrier Minnie. Like Bee says it will be nice to not be constantly thinking about the numbers & just get on with it really x

Mines a big bundle of fur too, he's a Portugese Water Dog, he's all black with a little white patch on his chest, he's 9 months now and a complete dream.

Aw he sounds gorgeous Katie. Does he head for water at every chance he gets. They are quite big aren't they x

Hi Susie :)

Think I need to join your 'ban the scales' club!

.....foolishly got on the scales this morning, thinking I'd be impressed after my energetic weekend - to see a 3lb gain!! :eek:

Now I know this is just a normal fluctuation, and I wasn't too bothered, but was very aware of how demoralising it might end up being

......so, scales banned until the end of the month! :D

You're right not to read anything into what the scales said this morning Darcy. One day 3lb up & the next day its gone again!! Like you say though if you had seen that when you was in a less positive frame of mind it could be hard to deal with.
So that's 4 of us now, goody. Bee will be pleased. I'm much happier not knowing for a while. The numbers do tend to take over don't they & it becomes a grind.
Must say though that the bathroom looks a bit empty with out the scales. x

Just wrapped myself up in my throw & settled to watch Death In paradise & now my daughter has just text me to pick her up from the station in 1/2 hours time. My Shepherds pie will have to wait now!

I hope you enjoyed your shepherds pie when you got it :)

Keep going Susie! It's funny how an interruption to our meals can be soooooo annoying!!! C

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

You're doing great with the steps hun. Hope you have a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think you're all very brave not getting ont he scales for a month.... not sure I could manage. My Monday mornings weigh in seem to give me the little boost I need to kick off the week.

Good luck non weighers ;)

Back