Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Well done Susie, the good thing about going into work tomorrow is that at least the day will pass more quickly :)

By the sounds of it I dont think my feet will be touching the ground Katie. So much for counting my steps LOL x

Well done for getting back to it Susie! Hope tomorrow is another good day. :)

Well done Susie for sticking at it! You never know, you might be better working tomorrow, too busy to be hungry!

Well done Susie for sticking at it! You never know, you might be better working tomorrow, too busy to be hungry!

Yes I was thinking the same thing once I calmed down. Just annoying when it's something that could have been prevented.

At least I will be owed an extra day off next week x

Hope ur day at work goes quickly and without hassle! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Have a good day at work! :)

Hope you have a good day at work hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Susie here to subscribe! You're doing really well, hang in there xx

Hi susie :)

Hope ur day went quickly Susie and that u were on track. Have a good one today! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Morning everyone.

So yesterday was a very good day. Headache & nausea had gone, busy at work & stayed TS really easily.

4am this morning & I was woken up by a Migraine :banghead:. Exactly 3 weeks to the day from the last one.

So for the next 3 days I am going to have either a chicken or tuna salad & divide them up into 4 portions, divide my packs into 4 & have a cup of bullion after lunch time & tea time so that I can have my meds at regular intervals. That way hopefully the symptoms will be more effectively controlled as opposed to the last time which was terrible & ended up with me not being able to keep anything down for the 3 days that it lasts.

I'd never had any Migraines till about 2 years ago, so when I was on a VLCD before I never had to contend with them.

Its made me re-evaluate my expectations. I have 31 weeks till I go on holiday. I figured that if I have to eat a bit every 3 weeks when I have a Migraine I will more than likely lose about 2lb a week as opposed to the 3lb a week that I lost the last time I was on a VLCD.

If that happens I should be 10st by the time I go on holiday. That will still be on target. If I lose a little more it will be a bonus.
Cant think of any other way of dealing with it apart from going on prophylactic medication but I dont want to do that for a multiple of reasons.

Does anyone else get regular Migraines & if so how do you handle them while on TS.

Its a lovely day so once these meds have kicked in I am taking the dog out for a walk. Just going to look a bit silly with a coat, scarf, gloves & sunglasses on :cool:LOL xx

Last edited:
Pleased you are feeling better Susie! Have another great day xx

Pleased you are feeling better Susie! Have another great day xx

HA ha had to save & edit cos I take ages to write stuff & usually get timed out. Thanks for the reply XX

Yay!!! X

HA ha had to save & edit cos I take ages to write stuff & usually get timed out. Thanks for the reply XX

How do you reply to multiple quotes. Cant work it out:hmm:

Back