Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hope today was a good one for you and that the dummy survived! :)

Evening all.

Good day today. Managed TS this afternoon as migraine almost gone so some what relieved about that because I'm starting to get that bloated feeling. Much prefer the feeling of a relatively empty tummy.

Yes, Bob the dummy survived, well sort of LOL, Had a really good session. Only thing is he got stuck on Polish mode so couldn't understand what he was saying :rolleyes:

Tomorrow its back to TS for the next 21 days before our meal out.

So looking forward to getting back into a routine & getting on with losing a bit more weight although I'm a bit worried about what the scales are going to say on 1st March after being on/off for a while.

In which case the course members can practise on a real life model, not just the dummy :p How are you feeling today Susie? Well done for being so organised and controlled over the last couple of days, very impressed. I'm sure a day or two of TS will help you so you won't feel so hungry. Have a good day today x

Bee I just want to get on with it now,

How is it possible to feel hungry & bloated at the same time!!. Tomorrow TS full on xxx

Ooh, Polish Bob - what happened to Annie?

....don't tell me she's retired? :eek:

We've had Bob for a while now. Today though we noticed on of his eyes has gone missing!!

We've had Bob for a while now. Today though we noticed on of his eyes has gone missing!!

LOL, as if those dummies don't look creepy enough already!

Does Bib cry and blink?! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

They can make sounds but don't blink TH. Students just love to have a good poke around though LOL x

Poor Bob! Get him booked in for an eye op :)

Glad you had a good day and the migraine is gone hun. Hopefully the same for the next 21 days ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im glad I'm no longer a first aider !!:p
Good luck for TS days ahead Susie :)

D'ya know what, I have only just come across your thread now and the last page of posts had me very confused until I realised it was first aid related!!

Anyway, hope you are getting back on the TS horse and riding away..... giddy up! :character00201: (yes I know its a moped - couldn't find a horse!!)

Afternoon all

Just about to have my 1st pack.
Porridge followed by a cup of bullion. Feeling cold today so need something hot.

I was just reading some diaries & it made me think back to how I found it so easy the last time on LL & I've come to the conclusion that I never thought forward to how much I could lose each week, or month. I just knuckled down & got on with it with no end date in mind. The other thing I did was limit my variety & only had Thai chicken soup for the whole time I was on the diet( 4 months).

Now wondering if the variety does actually make it harder to stay on plan. But then I also think that perhaps the lack of variety never actually prepared me to learn how to control my eating once I came of plan & ended up putting the weight back on.

Not an easy path which ever one we choose to follow eh.

You can tell I have to much time on my hands this afternoon LOL .

D'ya know what, I have only just come across your thread now and the last page of posts had me very confused until I realised it was first aid related!!

Anyway, hope you are getting back on the TS horse and riding away..... giddy up! :character00201: (yes I know its a moped - couldn't find a
horse!!)

Ha ha.yes I can see what you mean x

I've found your thread now :) I hope you are feeling better (tried to skim over first aid dummy posts lol).

I suffer from migraines - it has ended up being one of the major factors in me sucking at vlcd. I've always had on and off but am now medicated after a very long spell. A combination of migraine and me telling myself surely a food diet would be just as good as vlcd has contributed to quickly packing it in every time before. I've got this far this time with only mild headache though... (Day 2? 3? Something like that lol) and it's a first so long may it continue. I feel for you if you suffer them too it's horrific and this diet truly doesn't help.

So true Lunavix. Decided after last months episode that WS is needed while having a Migraine cos TS makes it so much worse & just unbearable.

My last one only lasted 2 days & was nowhere near as severe so hoping that's how it will continue especially as I get them every 3 weeks.
The weight loss will still be more than a calorie controlled diet.:) x

Well done susie for that willpower.
If it was me then that choc box wouldn't last long Lol
Good going lady and thanks for your post on my thread.

Back