Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Susie the philosopher :D

....way too much time on your hands!

Interesting point though about the variety

....I stay away from the bars as they tempt me to have an extra one, but otherwise have a variety of packs :)

Hope you've had a good day today, I like your afternoon philosophical thinking :)

I only have shakes but i dont think it makes my weight loss any better to be honest.

I have had 2 weeks now of a 2lb loss (aswell as some good weeks) but i do think it is helping me stay on track not having variety or 'food' xx

We've had Bob for a while now. Today though we noticed on of his eyes has gone missing!!

Sounds like he's perfect for the job really, if a missing eye isn't an emergency, I don't know what is.

Sounds like he's perfect for the job really, if a missing eye isn't an emergency, I don't know what is.

HA ha Bee. I still have my suspicions on how he lost it. Gotta love student nurses.x

Susie you sound like me! Last time on Exante, I found it too easy and also just got on with it. My variety was also very limited - I lived on Vanilla shakes! This also made me wonder if it set me up for panic when normal life resumed, because if course normal life has variety.

Ha, I'm philosophical :D

You're doing fab, well done dragging yourself back in the wagon. It may not be as easy as before, but I rekon that's because our eyes are open now, and this time it's no trial run it's for real. For keeps :) xx

Susie you sound like me! Last time on Exante, I found it too easy and also just got on with it. My variety was also very limited - I lived on Vanilla shakes! This also made me wonder if it set me up for panic when normal life resumed, because if course normal life has variety.

Ha, I'm philosophical :D

You're doing fab, well done dragging yourself back in the wagon. It may not be as easy as before, but I rekon that's because our eyes are open now, and this time it's no trial run it's for real. For keeps :) xx

Thank you Ed that's how I'm looking at it too.
Feels good being back on TS but feeling full on just 2 packs today for some reason despite my fluid intake being down:hmm:x

Hi Susie, glad that migraine is settling imagine it can be a real battle to focus on anything when you have one.

I keep analysing what I am having like you, first time round I stuck to drinks only and remember being really focused. I really enjoy the hot packs but it stops me feeling as withdrawn from food which is the good thing about the diet.

Really hope you can get stuck into it and have a good spell. Might take longer with the odd blip but you can get there!! x

Its very true, the first time we try a vlcd, there is a certain unknown that we push through, because we don't know :)
You know now what to expect and try to trick yourself that your old ways can somehow be included. Its all lies though. Your first attempt at vlcd is the way to go to succeed, you just have more knowledge now of how to stay there ;)
I didnt have as much variety the first time round on exante, purely because they only did soup, shakes and 2 bar flavours.
I'm loving the variety in the meal packs now :)

Oh, did you manage your third pack ?
:)
Make sure you do 3 today if not :)

It's definitely a trial and error with finding out what suits us. I stayed on shakes only for the first 3 wks, just so I knew what I was having and then started jntroducing the meals. I do love the meals and find that I 'fancy' certain ones sometimes but it can make it difficult when you think of the variety. Have a good day Susie xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Seems to be pattern emerging amongst a few of us then. I defo found it easier first time round.. but I think then I had a real drive, I real desire to lose weight. Now I've only a couple of stone to lose and no bikini holiday until May, there really doesn't seem any urgency.

I hope you have a good day today, perhaps we'll all knuckle down and get on with it now you've made us think :)

Have a great day Susie. Best to just get on with it and not stop to think too much if we want the time to pass by a little faster :)

If we want it bad enough we will get it :D xx

Hope you're having a good day Susie xx

Hi everyone

Good day so far.

Ist shake down-chocolate with a lot of ice. Made it a little weaker this time & think that's how I will do them all in future. It reduces the after taste.

Nice & sunny outside today. Thought I'd open the doors & windows but what greeted me, the smell of bacon from next door!!.
Only a faint whiff but still got my taste buds going. Feeling good to be back on TS so its not going to deter me.

House work done so a nice relaxing day planned today. Need to up my steps though cos I only did 3000 yesterday, that's not good at all.

Have a good day everyone x

Oh, did you manage your third pack ?
:)
Make sure you do 3 today if not :)

I did manage my 3rd pack but very late at night Marge. I decided to try one of the choc orange bars that I have been saving as a treat, It was lovely :D . Will be getting more of those x

It's definitely a trial and error with finding out what suits us. I stayed on shakes only for the first 3 wks, just so I knew what I was having and then started jntroducing the meals. I do love the meals and find that I 'fancy' certain ones sometimes but it can make it difficult when you think of the variety. Have a good day Susie xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I enjoy the meals too Twinkle. I look forward going home & having a shepherds pie for supper rather than a shake x

Back