Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

You are gonna have to tell us more about these pancakes and how to make..... Sarah want pancakes!!!

Susie I would love to try that.as u know I hate shakes and I have plenty to finish.
Please let me know how u make it. Thanks in advance. Hope you are feeling bit better today.

Might be worth a try tomorrow eve!

You are gonna have to tell us more about these pancakes and how to make..... Sarah want pancakes!!!

Its a bit fiddly & trial & error but what I do is mix the shake till its the consistency off a pouring batter. pour it onto a large flat plate & put in the microwave for about 3 min. Then keep putting it back in for 30 sec intervals until the edges can be lifted from the plate with a spatula. Once you have lifted the edges you may need to wait a minute or it will can break apart cos the middle section is softer. Once the middle bit gets firmer turn it over & put it back in for another minute then leave to stand while it crisps up a bit.
It is a case of practice makes perfect. The trick is to take it out of the microwave while it is still a little bit moist & leave to stand or else it will go too hard & stick to the plate too much. The other option is to try it in a pan with fry light but I will save that method for WS days. Good luck x x

Last edited:
That sounds good, may have to try that!

Makes a change to the shakes Becky. I mainly do it with the banana one as it gets rid of the after taste they tend to have. The choc & vanilla I love as shakes though xxx

Hi everyone, sorry to butt in. But just wanted to ask in regards to adding coffee to ur shakes. Can you use any coffee or does it have to be the one purchased from exante?

Hi everyone, sorry to butt in. But just wanted to ask in regards to adding coffee to ur shakes. Can you use any coffee or does it have to be the one purchased from exante?

Hi Zara, any coffee is ok.

Hope all is going well xx

Ooops-Lost me pancack picture.

Attachments

• 10001607_10153871468615545_317732253_o.jpg
    10001607_10153871468615545_317732253_o.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 71
Hi susie, thanks x. Im currently on day 7 and have lost 6 pounds. Just feel a bit gutted as its my first week and had high expectations that I wud loose quite a bit in the first week considering iv been TS 100% ever since. After finding this out felt really down and was craving normal food so had a grilled chicken fillet last night. Now I regret it:( x hope everyone elses exante journey going well xxx

Great idea with the pancake Susie and very well done on a 60 second plank :)

Hi susie, thanks x. Im currently on day 7 and have lost 6 pounds. Just feel a bit gutted as its my first week and had high expectations that I wud loose quite a bit in the first week considering iv been TS 100% ever since. After finding this out felt really down and was craving normal food so had a grilled chicken fillet last night. Now I regret it:( x hope everyone elses exante journey going well xxx

Don't worry about it Zara. Get back on track today. I only lost 8lb in my 1st week & previously lost 6lb in the 1st week but reckoned I wouldn't have lost more any other way so be pleased.
It all averages out at the end of the day.x

Hey Susie, hope you're having a good one. Pancake looks lush!! X

Thats a massive pancake !!
:D

Pleased to see you're still going strong Susie :) the pancake looks great, I might have to give it a go myself xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the recipe hun:)
pancake looks yum now I can't wait for tomorrow :drool:
Bring on the pancake day yippee

Whoop!! Sarah is having pancakes later!!!! :-D. Cheers ny dear!

Morning all, hope your pancakes came out ok.

I am doing mini ones today to see if they are a bit less finicky to do. Chocolates one I think :).

Day 11 back on TS I think. Still going well. Just tidied up the lounge & now there is a pack of opened snow balls in there. I'm sure my sons girlfriend is trying to fatten him up cos she keeps buying stuff like this for him!!.

More risk assessments to do today but I will take the dog for a walk first or else my steps will be rubbish seeing as I will be on the computer for quite a while today.

I have been looking at the tread mills. I don't want a big one, just one that will fold up & that I can put away easily but that is also sturdy. Has anyone got one like this. xx

Dog walked & caught up on diaries. Need to get on with those bloomin risk assessment but I'm using every diversion possible to put it off.

Not going to have my 1st pack till they are done so here goes :wave_cry:.xx

Hi Susie, glad to see you're doing well xx

Not a fan of pancakes, but you've spurred me on to attempt the muffins again!

Back