Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

I was looking in Asda last night at the flavoured coffees. I think it was the dowe egbert ones they had :)

Looks like most places except Tesco then. x

Have a nice day Susie. Enjoy the walk and get that coat off! If I feel self conscious, I tie my north face jacket around my waist. X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hi Susie. It's a lovely day for your walk on the common and - yes - get that coat off!

Have a nice day Susie. Enjoy the walk and get that coat off! If I feel self conscious, I tie my north face jacket around my waist. X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hi Susie. It's a lovely day for your walk on the common and - yes - get that coat off!

Well I did take my coat off but then it is some what hotter today than yesterday LOL. Had a lovely walk & sat by the lake eating a bar. Can you believe I am starting to get a rash on my chest already from the sun!!

OH is cooking spiced fish curry & the smell is so good. Sometimes I wish he wasn't such a good experimental cook but then that would be a bit mean wouldn't it.

Managed to get some flavoured coffee, one chocolate flavour & one toffee. Looking forward to having the toffee one later this evening.

Going to do some gardening this afternoon & plant some crocuses. The dog better not dig them up as soon as my back is turned or there will be trouble !! xx

Ah that's brilliant. Will have a look in one of those. My nearest is Tesco & looked every where in there. I've had the Hazlenut & love that but so will try a different one this time x

Sarah its such a lovely walk anyway. All of a sudden the sound of traffic just disappears & its so peaceful with a couple of small lakes & bunnies running around. There are also horses grazing from the nearby riding school. My little piece of county side just around the corner :) x

There is somewhere just near me like that to walk and its nice -just gotta be careful if you head there in the evening as I am told it fills up with couples in cars flashing their lights!! lol

Let me know what the chocolate coffee is like please? Not see a choc one anywhere! I can't say I fancy the fish curry though, curry isn't my favourite and I cannot abide fish!! :yuk:

There is somewhere just near me like that to walk and its nice -just gotta be careful if you head there in the evening as I am told it fills up with couples in cars flashing their lights!! lol

Let me know what the chocolate coffee is like please? Not see a choc one anywhere! I can't say I fancy the fish curry though, curry isn't my favourite and I cannot abide fish!! :yuk:

Ha! That reminds me... When I first moved here from Scotland, my daughter and I used to go for a long drive. We'd end up in a scenic car park. We'd go for a picnic and all sorts. Turns out, it was a hotspot for doggers. I only discovered this fact after about 5 years of going there! Nothing untoward happened when we were there. There were some strange looking folks in cars. They must've thought we were equally strange!

We do laugh about our stupidity :) x

I hope you managed to resist the curry :)

Mmmmm fish curry sounds yum! My OH doesn't really do much in the way of cooking so I'm quite lucky! I'm the cook in our house and so I'm in charge of the cooking smells! They get given spaghetti bolognaise a lot as I don't really like it but it's nice and healthy for them!

Ha! That reminds me... When I first moved here from Scotland, my daughter and I used to go for a long drive. We'd end up in a scenic car park. We'd go for a picnic and all sorts. Turns out, it was a hotspot for doggers. I only discovered this fact after about 5 years of going there! Nothing untoward happened when we were there. There were some strange looking folks in cars. They must've thought we were equally strange!

We do laugh about our stupidity :) x

Please tell me where it is so we don't do the same!! I have a tendancy to get myself in these dodgy situations!! There are ducks, geese and swans where I go and I remember feeding them one day when my son was quite young - well I say day but it was early evening and thats when the cars were there and we got odd looks.... then I saw some 'flashing' and me n the monkey cleared out QUICK and I googled it and found out all kinds! lol

Hi Sarah. Perhaps you and TH could set up a directory of 'dogging' sites to avoid when out for a nice picnic!

I seem to always find the dodgy places and so much so I let others pick where we go now mostly!!

Glad you took off your coat and enjoyed a nice walk Susie! Have another great day xx

Please tell me where it is so we don't do the same!! I have a tendancy to get myself in these dodgy situations!! There are ducks, geese and swans where I go and I remember feeding them one day when my son was quite young - well I say day but it was early evening and thats when the cars were there and we got odd looks.... then I saw some 'flashing' and me n the monkey cleared out QUICK and I googled it and found out all kinds! lol

It's overlooking the Beacon Golf course, between Dalton and Upholland! X

Ahhh fair enough, I always get lost anywhere near Upholland anyway so I am probably safe :)

But for reference, Pennington Flash is dodgy of a summers evening!!

Ooooh. My sister does open water swimming there when the weather is nicer. Or does she?! Hmmmmmm....

I wouldn't want to get undressed there!! :eek:

Hows today going susie ?

Hi Susie :)

Hi Susie. Hope you've had a good day.

Back