Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Shame about the treadmill Susie, really awful when you're left waiting for things.

Glad the head has cleared up xx

Welcome back my lovely.
Nice to see you back here.
I am with ya on this plan I will do it till 20th may. Bring it on....

Day 2/90 TS Good day today. Not hungry at all so far.

My phone has come & I've booked a teaching session with my son to work out how to use it lol. Want to use an app that I can link to MFP to track walking etc so any advice would be appreciated.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Hi Susie. Just catching up. What sort of phone have you got? I bought a Samsung S111 and it's taken me ages to get used to it. I still struggle following diaries on it. Hope you have a lovely day today.

How did your phone lesson go? Are you up amd running yet?

Hope the easter weekend goes well for you x

I hope you are getting to grips with your new phone.
As for the treadmill, I would write a good old fashioned letter of complaint to them !
:)

Day 3/9. My dad is here for the weekend & asking what sort of food is that when I cooked my eggs lol. Told him never you mind or I will make some for you ha. Th

Scales not moving either way at the moment. Think its because I'm not drinking much at the moment. Keep feeling bloated for some reason.

Its a bit nippy out today even though the sun is shining. Will take the dog for a walk in a minute but think I have left my pedometer at work yesterday.

Have a good day everyone x

Hi Susie. Just catching up. What sort of phone have you got? I bought a Samsung S111 and it's taken me ages to get used to it. I still struggle following diaries on it. Hope you have a lovely day today.

How did your phone lesson go? Are you up amd running yet?

Hope the easter weekend goes well for you x

I have got the iphone. Its brilliant. Been chatting to my sister, niece & nephew all morning on whatsapp. So many things on there. I struggle with remembering all the codes & passwords so have reams of notes everywhere to remind me. Petrified of locking myself out or losing stuff. Figured I needed to take the plunge though rather than getting left behind on the technology front. Its lucky that my other son & his girlfriend are here for a couple of weeks so there is always someone around if I get stuck :rolleyes:. Only problem is I cant get back up to work on the insurance app that comes with the policy so am waiting for them to email me back.

It will be easy now for me to take a selfie cos I had to take my photo through a mirror the last time I wanted one for on here.!

I hope you are getting to grips with your new phone.
As for the treadmill, I would write a good old fashioned letter of complaint to them !
:)

Already sent a feedback to them Marge which made it quite clear how I felt. :DDoubt it will make much difference though. At least I will be a bit lighter by the time it comes & therefore wont be putting it through as much wear & tear x

Pleased the new phone is going well.

I hate getting a new phone. For the first few weeks i could throw it out the window but then i get more used to it and its fine :)

So back to day 1 tomorrow. I had some food at dinner time. Wont say what it was but its not stuff that should be passing my lips!! Feel like I'm on a roundabout at the moment & not getting to where I want to be. Its so difficult when family & friends are around & the routine of work goes out the window.

Tomorrow new week to start of TSing again. x

Sounds like you had a lovely day though susie :)

It was a nice day MM. But my younger son is not happy with me. He is so good at telling me No Mum your not supposed to eat that are you!!. Fell on deaf ears today though lol x

My son is my food police too :)

Feeling heavy today. Not going to weigh till I get the week TS under my belt, too scared to do it.

On a lighter note we are going out to try & book our tour of Sri Lanka for next year :D.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day xx

Feeling heavy today. Not going to weigh till I get the week TS under my belt, too scared to do it.

On a lighter note we are going out to try & book our tour of Sri Lanka for next year :D.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day xx

Back to day one for me too Susie with a 10lb gain :mad: I'm daily weighing so that I see the loss as it happens, need something to keep me focussed - April has been an out and out disaster.

Holiday to Sri Lanka will be amazing, beautiful place full of crazy drivers :)

Good luck with day 1 xx

Back