Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hope today is a good one for you Susie xx

Day 4 TS & I am freezing! & only a slight headache so fingers crossed that's as bad as its going to get. Must say I am relieved that signs of ketosis have started to manifest themselves cos I was getting a bit worried. 2 pounds down today but still going slow.:sigh:.

Anyway had a maple & raisin bar for lunch & I'm about to make myself a vanilla pancake. Will save my Shepherds pie for later when watching a bit of tv.

Today at work I noticed someone has stocked up the drawer with loads of biscuits. I am on call tomorrow so will have to pop into the office for a while. Not that I don't trust myself when left alone but have locked the drawer & brought the key home with me tonight. :rolleyes: I will leave it here tomorrow & take it back into work on Monday. That way I wont be tempted if I get caught out in a moment of weakness. Just have to make sure I remember it or else I will not be very popular Monday morning ha ha.

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

I'm freezing too :gen125:

Hope your weekend isn't too busy - I'm working tomorrow, some more overtime for holiday spends! :)

You are doing so well susie, keep it up :)

Thats a great forward thinking plan Susie :D
Enjoy your biscuit free weekend :D

Day 4 TS & I am freezing! & only a slight headache so fingers crossed that's as bad as its going to get. Must say I am relieved that signs of ketosis have started to manifest themselves cos I was getting a bit worried. 2 pounds down today but still going slow.:sigh:.

Anyway had a maple & raisin bar for lunch & I'm about to make myself a vanilla pancake. Will save my Shepherds pie for later when watching a bit of tv.

Today at work I noticed someone has stocked up the drawer with loads of biscuits. I am on call tomorrow so will have to pop into the office for a while. Not that I don't trust myself when left alone but have locked the drawer & brought the key home with me tonight. :rolleyes: I will leave it here tomorrow & take it back into work on Monday. That way I wont be tempted if I get caught out in a moment of weakness. Just have to make sure I remember it or else I will not be very popular Monday morning ha ha.

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Ha! I had a party for the kids in my class yesterday. It was a st George's day thing cos they learned about him on wed. The boys were st George and girls were princesses. Anyway, they had some treats. I've had to lock the leftovers away from myself! X

Just about to have my second pack & decided I'm going to do a banana shake pancake just for a change :D.

Still no headache or any sigh of ketosis setting in yet but not hungry either!!

Early start tomorrow & the cap on my water bottle that I use in the car has just snapped off so will have to pop out & get another couple of litre bottles.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Banana shake pancake? That sounds amazing!

Have a great weekend! :)

Banana shake pancake? That sounds amazing!

Its a bit hit & miss but I seem to have the hang of it now after a lot of attempts. I'm not keen on milkshakes so wanted something as an alternative. Mix it to a batter consistency, pour it onto a large plate & pop in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. The trick is to let it cool for a few seconds or else it will break up when you try to lift it. If you leave it to cool for too long though it will stick to the plate. It comes out like a sort of hard chipati x

Day 5/80 & another 2lb down today so 5lb so far this week.

Busy day at work so the time flew by & only just had my 1st pack. Fluids going down much better now so think I am back into the swing of things :D.

3 more lb to go till I lose what I regained over the last couple of weeks. I'm getting a sense of deja vu writing this, funny that :rolleyes:.

We have 21 weeks till holiday If I can lose 2.5 a week I will be around 10 & 1/2 st which I would be happy with.
I think to help me keep focused I am going to post what my average loss needs to be after each weekly weigh in, in the hope it will stop me from falling of the wagon again. Each year I find myself in this situation having loads of time to reach goal & then blowing it. I still have enough time to achieve it just so fingers crossed. x

Day 5/80 & another 2lb down today so 5lb so far this week.

Busy day at work so the time flew by & only just had my 1st pack. Fluids going down much better now so think I am back into the swing of things :D.

3 more lb to go till I lose what I regained over the last couple of weeks. I'm getting a sense of deja vu writing this, funny that :rolleyes:.

We have 21 weeks till holiday If I can lose 2.5 a week I will be around 10 & 1/2 st which I would be happy with.
I think to help me keep focused I am going to post what my average loss needs to be after each weekly weigh in, in the hope it will stop me from falling of the wagon again. Each year I find myself in this situation having loads of time to reach goal & then blowing it. I still have enough time to achieve it just so fingers crossed. x

You're doing really well Susie - I think that's a great pal working out the average of what you need, that'll definitely keep you motivated xx

You can do it!! You'll be skinny for your hols :)

You will do it hun.
I wish I could say that about myself.
You are doing great my lovely.
Have a lovely Sunday.

You will do this Susie.

Instead of doing the usual 'mess around half hearted dieting and not getting anywhere and then realising its too late' you're going to change that habit and stick with it this time. See it through till the end.

You can be 10 1/2 stones and you will feel tremendous on holiday instead of feeling fat, guilty, restricted and anxious about covering up your lumps n bumps.

GO FOR IT GIRL!!! X

Back