Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hope today has gone well for you susie :)

Omg Sri Lanka is best place to go. I wish I could go but we already booked our holidays to Goa again.
Hope you are doing good today diet wise.

Day 1/ 80 done but with a little bit of milk in 2 cups of tea. Going to get my younger son to watch me like a hawk over the next 2 days. Once day 4 gets here I will be ok. Unfortunately 4lb gain over Easter. Wish it came off as easy.

Booked Sri Lanka tour for next February so not only need to lose weight but also need to get fit. Wish that treadmill would hurry up & get here.

Been experimenting with sending a photo to Facebook using my new phone. Was meant to be only me that could see it but ended up with everyone seeing it instead !!. Lets just say me & the cat were looking like a couple of hard cases, the new Hale & Pace bouncers is what we looked like lol. Obviously need another lesson on using it.

Bought some celery seasoning to add to the breakfast eggs. Hoping that will add a bit if flavour.

Back to day one for me too Susie with a 10lb gain :mad: I'm daily weighing so that I see the loss as it happens, need something to keep me focussed - April has been an out and out disaster.

Holiday to Sri Lanka will be amazing, beautiful place full of crazy drivers :)

Good luck with day 1 xx

At least you faced up to weighing Katie. It will come off again fairly quickly. I think I will do daily WI from tomorrow too in the hope it gets me back on track.

Ha I've heard about the drivers but when in Rome as they say :D x

Omg Sri Lanka is best place to go. I wish I could go but we already booked our holidays to Goa again.
Hope you are doing good today diet wise.

Its something my husband has wanted to do for ages Harry. Only thing is I'm not keen on hot weather so we take it in turns to choose where we go lol.

Looking foward to it though, I will just have to go well prepared with hats, sun cream & grab the parasols x

Hi Susie, just popping by to have a read of your thread. A 4 pound gain isn't too bad, I can gain that just thinking about food :)

Keep on keeping on :) x

Day 2/80-going well today. Had the breakfast eggs with a little spring onion added just to give it a bit of a taste & quite enjoyed it so will order some more once a good deal comes through.

Forgot to weigh this morning cos was awoken from my slumber by the postman & then had a couple of glasses of water straight away before I went back upstairs to get ready so will have to do it tomorrow.

Lunch will be vanilla pancake & supper Shepherds pie :D.

Upping my fluid intake today & just waiting for the dreaded headache to arrive :sigh:. My own fault cos this now falls right in the middle of my migraine free period, oh well.

Hope today is going well for everyone xx

Hope the headache dont come on too bad susie!

Staying off the scales today will just make the loss look even better tomorrow ;)

I bet you are going to love it Susie. I was scared this time when we went to Goa but I loved it so much that we are going again in February. I like to get away from the British weather. Diet wise you are doing fab, Keep it up!!!

I bet you are going to love it Susie. I was scared this time when we went to Goa but I loved it so much that we are going again in February. I like to get away from the British weather. Diet wise you are doing fab, Keep it up!!!

I hope so Harry. We are going to travel around for the first 11 days or so & then spend the last 4-5 days at a beach resort for a bit of relaxation. We go in February too. Seems like a good time of the year to go :D x

Definitely hun :)
We are going in feb cause of kids holidays.

Hope ur headache never materialised. I'm such a wus (i don't know how to spell that!) when it comes to headaches. I can hardly function!

I know that you get bad migraines so I'm hoping the headache has bypassed you :) x

Keep at it Susie :)

4lbs gain is not too bad at all

......I have 12lbs to remove again :sigh:

Very scary to see how easily it goes back on again, with just a few days of eating food

Day 3/80. Not sure what's going on. I weighed this morning & I am only 1lb down since restart & that's with moving the scales all over the place. Changed the batteries today in case they were running out. Not sure now whether they were giving the right reading after Easter!. Oh well will just have to plod on but its very disheartening.

Had porridge for breakfast & will have a choc shake followed by one of the bars later. Stuggling a little with the fluid intake today for some reason.
No headache yet but that probably means I'm not back into ketosis. Will be working tomorrow & over the weekend & really wanted the headache to have come & gone by then. xx

Just about to have my second pack & decided I'm going to do a banana shake pancake just for a change :D.

Still no headache or any sigh of ketosis setting in yet but not hungry either!!

Early start tomorrow & the cap on my water bottle that I use in the car has just snapped off so will have to pop out & get another couple of litre bottles.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Hopefully you'll be in ketosis and just be missing out on the headache, I never get one and my only ketosis symptom is being cold which I haven't been up to now.

It may be that your scales were off due to batteries but hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow to a big loss xx

Back