Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 9/80 & 3/4 lb loss this morning. Just did the Zumba dvd with a few stops & start lol. only thing is I'm feeling very hungry. Will try to hold out till 2ish till I have my 1st pack.

My son is going back to Oxford after being home for a couple of weeks. Will miss him but won't miss the extra food bill ha !!

Hoping that tomorrow I get into the 13s, they are so close but bet I get a sts.

Its lovely & sunny here & off to take the dog for a walk.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! :) have a great day

Hi Susie, well done on getting back to TS and shifting some lbs very close to those 13's.

I want to try Zumba but whenever I do lots of exercise I feel hungrier and it makes it harder to stay on track. Do you find Zumba difficult? Or can you adjust depending on fitness?

:)

Hi Susie, well done on getting back to TS and shifting some lbs very close to those 13's.

I want to try Zumba but whenever I do lots of exercise I feel hungrier and it makes it harder to stay on track. Do you find Zumba difficult? Or can you adjust depending on fitness?

:)

There is a beginner one that isn't as taxing, I tend to only do as much as my body lets me when 1st starting it. I did manage to do all of it 3 times a week last year when I did it but need to gradually build up to it again now as stopped for about 6 months.

My DVD is divided up into sections of about 6 different dances so is easy to either just do a few of the sections or all of them. You do get used to it but I will say it sometimes aggravates my knee & bunion pain x

You're doing brilliantly Susie, can't wait to have you join me in the 13's xx

Just realised that almost as soon as you're in the 13's you'll hit your two stone goal - excellent :D

You're doing brilliantly Susie, can't wait to have you join me in the 13's xx

Just realised that almost as soon as you're in the 13's you'll hit your two stone goal - excellent
:D

Yes a double whammy Katie, cant wait as well cos its taken so long to get there with all the mini breaks.

Feeling so much more energetic today & feeling smaller around by mid rift too. :). Just want this treadmill to hurry up so that I can get into some kind of exercise regime. I know it will help me stay focused & get rid of the inches quicker so getting a bit inpatient now waiting for it x

There is a beginner one that isn't as taxing, I tend to only do as much as my body lets me when 1st starting it. I did manage to do all of it 3 times a week last year when I did it but need to gradually build up to it again now as stopped for about 6 months.

My DVD is divided up into sections of about 6 different dances so is easy to either just do a few of the sections or all of them. You do get used to it but I will say it sometimes aggravates my knee & bunion pain x

Really want to give it a go but will have to wait on this shoulder to get better, will have to try Irish dancing for now as I can keep my arms still for that. :D

You're doing great Susie :D

Day 10/80 & 1.75lb down since yesterday bringing me into the 13s. Feeling very motivated & this time I'm staying in this stone bracket till the 12s rather than revisiting the 14s again, I have done that a lot & am now getting bored with them :rolleyes:.

Cloudy & drizzling here today & a bit nippy.

Plan for today, take dog for a walk, get some shopping then a bit of Zumba. Give dog a shower & then need to colour my hair. Throughout this I will be nagging my son on several occasions to clean his room as he is going on holiday at the weekend with his girlfriend & there is no way his room is going to be left in the state it is in at the moment :eek:.

Diet wise

4L fluid
Vanilla pancake
porridge pancake
Shepherds pie while watching TV tonight.

Have a good day everyone xx

Zumba done & then finished off by doing the Dark horse leg work out. Only a few minutes long but really hits the spot & a bit of fun to do too x

Well done susie. I am so happy for you. You must be proud of yourself. 13s sound fab. Carry on lady...

Morning Cate. Hope ketosis will be there soon as its such a difficult stage to get through. I save the bullion for crisis situations cos as you say the savoury taste is comforting some how. Hope you manage 100% today & try to keep your fluid intake up as it does help :)

BTW Snap with going through the change, so inconvenient eh. Mine will appear at the airport on way to a holiday. This has happened over the last 2 years so most annoying. Rest of the year nothing :rolleyes:. x

Hi Susie,

You visited my diary and left the above comment so thought I'd pop over to say hi and to let you know I have been 100% today. So pleased but knew I'd get there. Checked out the Dark Horse dance routine on YouTube too which you mentioned. Will make this part of my daily routine. Am really impressed with all your exercise. I have to start doing something regularly. Am intending to start at the weekend and keep it going from there. :)

Hi Susie,

You visited my diary and left the above comment so thought I'd pop over to say hi and to let you know I have been 100% today. So pleased but knew I'd get there. Checked out the Dark Horse dance routine on YouTube too which you mentioned. Will make this part of my daily routine. Am really impressed with all your exercise. I have to start doing something regularly. Am intending to start at the weekend and keep it going from there. :)

Thanks for dropping by Cate. I wont be exercising on work days cos too tired when I get home but will do on days off. That Dark horse routine is fun so worth having a go :D.x

Back