Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 18/80 & 3/4 lb down today.

Had a nice long walk earlier & up to 10000 steps so far. Will get on the treadmill in a bit for a bout 1/2 hour to try to get to 15000 steps.

Starting to feel fitter & yesterday I noticed climbing the stairs left me less breathless so the exercise must be paying off.

If anyone knows of a good walking shoe or trainer please let me know. I have suffered from burning on the soles of my feet for a number of years so need to invest in a good pair of foot wear if I'm going to continue with all this walking xx

You're doing amazingly well, super proud of you :D xx

Just updated my steps - yours are amazing!

Day 18/80 done :D. Good day overall. 17000 steps & 3 packs, lots of water & coffee & 1 can of coke Zero.

Feeling tired so an early night for me.

Sleep well everyone xx

Another great day. Well done Susie. :)

Well done Susie you are doing great hun :)
Have a lovely weekend

17000 steps is amazing! Well done!! Hope you have a great day today xx

I'm going to start using my treadmill more having read about your progress!

If anyone knows of a good walking shoe or trainer please let me know. I have suffered from burning on the soles of my feet for a number of years so need to invest in a good pair of foot wear if I'm going to continue with all this walking xx

Have you tried the Go Walk range by Skechers? I haven't but a friend of mine swears by them and I'm going to invest in a pair. Sports Direct are the cheapest I can find. Or try a pair of gel insoles if you haven't already.

Have you tried the Go Walk range by Skechers? I haven't but a friend of mine swears by them and I'm going to invest in a pair. Sports Direct are the cheapest I can find. Or try a pair of gel insoles if you haven't already.

Thanks Cate I've seen them advertised so will check them out too. I've tried everything you can think apart from a good pair of walking trainer LOL x

Day 19/80 TS, 1lb down today so 1 & 3/4 lb down so far this week. 3/4 lb needed by Wednesday to reach my 2.5lb average I'm aiming for.

Have a migraine though so today's plan is intermittent medication, sleep & treadmill. I still want to aim for 15000 steps so will see how the day pans out. Typical cos I have an airport run tomorrow at 6am so not going to be nice with a migraine!

Managed 8000 steps so far so if I can do 2 more session of 3500 I will hit target.

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Hope the migraine didn't interfere with your plans too much and that you've had a good day.

Take it easy with that migraine Susie, don't want to push yourself too far and make it worse ((big hugs )) xx

Thanks everyone.

Done 16000 steps with 3 sessions on treadmill. Taking my last lot of meds then off to bed.
Migraine has been manageable today so hopefully will be on the way out tomorrow.

Sleep well & will try to catch up on diaries tomorrow once I'm back from the airport xx

Hope migraines not there anymore.
Have a good day hun :)

Back