Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hope your migraine is better today :)

Hope you're feeling well today Susie and that it's been a good day xx

Day 20/80 TS & STS this morning.

Up at 5am & then took 3 hours to get to the airport this morning!!. Stop, start all the way on the M25. Then friends flight was delayed so ended up walking round & round the terminal to get my steps up.

I have been feeling very hungry today for some reason & ended up having an extra bar & 3 mugs of bullion & a bit of milk in my coffees. Now I'm feeling quite bloated, maybe its the migraine meds which I know can cause fluid retention.

Anyway have done 18000 steps so its not all bad today.

Going to bed soon to try & get some sleep but feeling restless too. So hungry, bloated & restless sums today up :rolleyes: x

Sleep well everyone & have a good day tomorrow xx

18000 steps is great going! Well done! X

Hope you're having a better day today.

Hope today has been a good one Susie xx

Hey...you are doing so well with the steps! How is the head?

Day 21/80 TS & 1/4lb up today. :sigh: Total loss this week 1.5 lb. Bit low but stuck to the diet & can't do any more than that.
Migraine gone though :D.

Long day at work & just got in. Forgot my pedometer so no idea how many steps I have done but walked a lot so would be a decent number.

Still two packs to go so will have a shake & bar then bed cos I'm struggling to keep my eyes open.

Will catch up on diaries tomorrow.

Sleep well everyone xx

Day 21/80 TS & 1/4lb up today. :sigh: Total loss this week 1.5 lb. Bit low but stuck to the diet & can't do any more than that. Migraine gone though :D. Long day at work & just got in. Forgot my pedometer so no idea how many steps I have done but walked a lot so would be a decent number. Still two packs to go so will have a shake & bar then bed cos I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. Will catch up on diaries tomorrow. Sleep well everyone xx

Well done for the loss chick - I know a smaller loss is disappointing but it's still heading in the right direction xx

Sleep tight honey xx

Good night x

Hope you have a good day susie.
keep going my lovely.
Slow and steady will win the race.

How has today been x

Not been too bad but only 7000 steps today.

Day 22/80 TS & STS again so total loss this week despite all those steps is still 1.5 lb. Wondering if the coke Zero is having an effect cos the weight loss has definitely slowed since starting drinking it. I have quite a few cans left so will finish them off & if the loss is still slow next week I will knock them on the head & go back to coffee & water.

One bar left to have so will just stick my hand in the box & see what comes out, anything for a bit of diet excitement :p.

Have a lovely evening everyone xx

I love your lucky dip idea, how to excite Exante :) I hope Coke zeros done slow losses, I can't live without my evening glass :)

Good luck with all the steps you're doing, 1.5 off is better than on although I understand your disappointment x

Hope you are having a good day susie.
I always drink coke zero and didn't notice any difference.

Back