Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

One & a bit of Columbo watched but then had to turn the TV over for Rugby. They had the weights of the rugby players on the screen & one of them was lighter than me!! Now if that isn't incentive to keep going what is lol.

So ended up doing the 15000 steps & pleased with that. I did have one Wasabi peanut while on the treadmill for goodness sake, utter barminess but managed to stop at the one :D. Lots of fluid & will have my first pack after a freshen up.

Going to have a nice relaxing shower & see what's on at the pictures in the hope that there is something on that will tempt my husband. He is so particular on what he watches so usually we don't end up going. :rolleyes: x

One & a bit of Columbo watched but then had to turn the TV over for Rugby. They had the weights of the rugby players on the screen & one of them was lighter than me!! Now if that isn't incentive to keep going what is lol. :rolleyes: x

I love Columbo and will happily watch the repeats. With regards to the weight of the rugby player, if he's less than 13.7lbs then I think that's light for a rugby player; he must be a fly half or one of the ones that do all the running so don't be too hard on yourself. In my case, I'd probably give a few of the backs a run for their money in the weight stakes! Even worse, their weight is all muscle whereas mine is all blubber!! Yuk.

Bin or get someone to move those nuts! Too tempting for you there, way too close.

Hope you've had your pack(s) now and are having lovely evening xx

Ha ha , yes I know Cate, my husband used to play rugby & he was one of the lighter ones, just never thought I would ever be able to compete on the weight front with one of them :rolleyes: x

Bin or get someone to move those nuts! Too tempting for you there, way too close.

Hope you've had your pack(s) now and are having lovely evening xx

Its OK they have been removed from the kitchen.

No pictures tonight because of the football. Going tomorrow instead

Came downstairs after my shower & no sign of hubby. Started to make my porridge pancake & OH comes through the front door with a Chinese takeaway!!. I am not a happy person right now cos the smell of porridge & Chinese do not go well together at all. Now I have to resist eating any as there is too much for the others to eat.

Darcey is happy though, she loves prawn crackers x

Stay strong! Thankfully, I don't like Chinese. If it was sushi, on the other hand, I'd have to be restrained! :p

Hope you managed to resist the chinese susie xx

Having a laugh about the rugby comments. Maybe we should put together a minimins rugby team!

Having a laugh about the rugby comments. Maybe we should put together a minimins rugby team!

Ha ha, what do you reckon the chances of us winning would be :) x

Ouch count me out, way too many bruises involved in rugby and I'm bad enough at getting them while skating - I'll be your wobbly cheerleader :D x

Day 33/80 TS & STS today.

Had a nice long walk earlier but ended up being deserted by my OH who went home when I said I was doing another circuit of the park lol.

Up to 15000 steps so any more today will be a bonus.

Off out to the pictured tonight so will save a bar to take out with me later & have a coke Zero. Think I must be getting use to the taste as I normally like diet Pepsi but don't mind the coke Zero now.

Had 1/2 bowl of porridge this morning then went out of the room to answer the front door, came back to find one of my cats finishing off the rest of the porridge, smug little so & so sat there looking at me & licking his lips lol.

Hope today has been good to everyone xx

image-3607542317.jpg

porridge nicker !!

I love that our food is tempting to your cat, luckily in our house my food is the only stuff that doesn't tempt Marco :)

Well done on being abandoned lol, great that you're out walking hubby - enjoy yourself this evening xx

Haha :D
I love that the cat ate your porridge :D
Enjoy the pictures :)

Cheeky kitty! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. :)

Day 34/80 TS & 1/2 lb down today.

Not a lot planned for today. Keeps raining on & off so probably a bit of treadmill today.

My son's are going to try & workout what the problem is with this laptop or else I will have to take it in.

I had a lot of interesting sites saved on here but have lost them all which in a right pain in the you where :sigh:.

Have a good day everyone xx

Thanks Lynne but I'll pass. I like my nose and ears just as they are!! :)

Cute porridge stealing cat. What did you see at the pics? Any good? Well done on the 1/2 lb off.

It's sunny here today. Must try to do more steps than yesterday!

Back