Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

You're doing so well with the exercise Susie, that'll work wonders for getting you toned up :) xx

Day 38/70 & 8 miles done yesterday. Stuck to plan diet wise & had 4.5L fluid.

Headache has gone at last & today we will be going for a doggy pub walk in Woodbridge. Son is having a bunch of mates round for the day to celebrate his Birthday which was yesterday so think its best if we get out of the house :eek:.

Will stick to water & coke & take a bar for lunch.

Have a good day everyone & will catch up on diaries later xx

Hi Susie. Sounds like you're doing an amazing job - good on food and great exercise. You'll be a skinny minnie by the time you go on holiday!

You are doing amazing susie. Great planning, well done :)

8 miles is brilliant :) You and Darcey have a lovely walk, much better idea that being in the house with the boys xx

Enjoy your walk Susie xx

Day 39/80. Managed a 5 mile walk yesterday while in Woodbridge but foot was crying out by the end of it. OH had a pork pie & a slice of apple pie but I was good :).

Today have done 7 miles on the bike & 3 miles on the orbitrek. Had a choc shake pancake with 2 added blackberries but not as nice as with the porridge pancake so will stick to that in future. Hoping the 2 blackberries wont make a difference to the weight loss, don't think they will :hmm:.

Just given Darcy a shower & clipped her fur so she should look nice & tidy till tomorrow. Just need to trim her face & beard.

No other plans for this afternoon. Just going to relax & do a puzzle I think x

Day 35/70 Miles done 10 (35 days to holiday)
Day 36/70 Miles done 10 (34 days to holiday)
Day 37/70 Miles done 8 (33 days to holiday)
Day 38/70 Miles done 5 (32 days to holiday)
Day 39/70 Miles done 10 (31 days to holiday)

Wow, you're making me tired just reading the thread - you're doing really well with your 1000 mile challenge :) (and your weight loss till holiday goal)

xx

You are doing so well...not long until your holidays xx

Good morning Susie, hope your foot's feeling better. Have a fab day xx

Day 40/70

Morning all. Bank holiday, which I have off for a change & its raining!!. Oh well all the more reason to get on the exercise bike & watch another episode of Alias Smith & Jones. Do like a bit of cowboy entertainment.

Going to skype my sister in a bit & then I have some assessments to do for my student, other than that nothing else planned,

Have a good day everyone x

Day 40/70 Miles done 10 (30 days to holiday)

Last edited:
Hope you had a good day? X

Hope you're having a good day Susie xx

Day 41/70.

Managed 7 miles this afternoon & diet gone to plan but serious lack of energy today for some reason.

Also have a bit of car trouble that I need to get sorted tomorrow. Really don't like taking it into the garage cos I have no knowledge about car stuff & feel a bit silly :eek:. x

Day 40/70 Miles done 10 (30 days to holiday)
Day 41/70 Miles done 7 (29 days to holiday)

Back