Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Hope the migraine passes soon xx

Hope you feel better after a good nights sleep x

How are you feeling today Susie? Hope you're feeling much better (((hugs))) xx

Afternoon Susie, hope you're well xx

Hey Susie - how you getting on? X

Thanks ladies, back to my old self & migraine lifted yesterday. Been a good day today, back to work where it was very busy especially as the other nurse that was working with me turned up an hour late lol. Still it made sure I hit the floor running after having the week off.

Diet wise have had 2 packs so far & managed 10 miles today. Had 4L of water. No Coke Zero yet, will save that till later.

Bike 6 miles
Orbitrek 2 miles
walking 2 miles

Feels good to be back into the routine. 2 weeks till holiday but still not plucked up the courage to try any of my holiday clothes on. Just hoping & keeping my fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: x

Day 35/70 Miles done 10 (35 days to holiday)
Day 36/70 Miles done 10 (34 days to holiday)
Day 37/70 Miles done 8 (33 days to holiday)Day 38/70 Miles done 5 (32 days to holiday)
Day 39/70 Miles done 10 (31 days to holiday)
Day 40/70 Miles done 10 (30 days to holiday)
Day 41/70 Miles done 7 (29 days to holiday)
Day 43/70 Miles done 10 (27 days till holiday) lost a day somewhere
rolleyes.gif

Day 44/70 Miles done 2.5 (26 days till holiday)
Day 45/70 Miles done 3 (25 days till holiday)
Day 46/70 Miles done 5 (24 days till holiday)
Day 47/70 Miles done 4 (23 days till holiday)
Day 48/70 Miles done 5 (22 days till holiday)
Day 56/70 Miles done 10 (14 days till holiday)

Last edited:
Glad the headache has gone and that you're feeling better - well done on the exercise it's great when you're able to get back in the zone. Try your clothes before the weekend to give you time to pick up any bits you might need xx

Glad the headache has gone and that you're feeling better - well done on the exercise it's great when you're able to get back in the zone. Try your clothes before the weekend to give you time to pick up any bits you might need xx

I have so many bits & pieces Cath that I've accumulated so should find something in the wardrobe. Anyway apparently there has been a misunderstanding regarding the baggage that we thought we had already paid for. Turns out it wasn't included in the price so Dave says we are only taking what can fit in the hand luggage. AS IF :sign0151: !! x

Yay! Glad you're feeling better, and bigger yay - out holidays are so close :)

Really looking forward to it now. Just not sure what the temperature is going to be in the evening seeing as its the end of September. Will have to take a couple of shawls just in case x

Ooh, ooh shawls - love them, have a whole drawerful :D

Have a beautiful turquoise one with black fringing I bought in Hong Kong which is my favourite :)

........fabulous shop in a market, I could have bought the whole store :eek:

Where are you going lucky lady?
Have a good holidays.

I'm like that Susie, got stuff in all sizes.....,not sure about the hand luggage only though :eek: xx

Ooh, ooh shawls - love them, have a whole drawerful :D

Have a beautiful turquoise one with black fringing I bought in Hong Kong which is my favourite :)

........fabulous shop in a market, I could have bought the whole store :eek:

I'm thinking shawls too :)

Bought three shawls in a sale a few weeks back, spent under a tenner. Never bought any in the past but they are really nice & light weight & wont get creased up in the suitcase so will be ideal for the evening. I think one of them will also be good as a beach cover up so will experiment with it & see what happens :) x

Back