Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Well done on getting straight back on track :) So close to hols now. Exciting! :)

I like Death in paradise too. Mainly for the scenery. How's your migraine? Hope it eases soon and stays away for your hols. Sending healing vibes :vibes:

Day 30/31, lost a day yesterday due to the migraine being a shocker. Starting to feel a bit better today so hopefully will be able to do the holiday packing later on.

Decided to weigh this morning & I am exactly 14s so just missed getting into the 13s. I'm putting it down to water gain through the migraine meds :whistle:.

Anyway I am going to do WS today & tomorrow as I usually have a dodgy tummy when eating proper food after TS & I cant have that happening while touring around. I won't be very popular ha ha.

Not sure if I will get a chance to post tomorrow so hope everyone has a good month & I will be back to report any damage on the 27th Feb xx

Have a great holiday. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow I can't believe its comes round so quickly. Have a fabulous time, I can't wait to hear all about it. You've done so well to get to 14. You may wake up tomorrow 13 something, especially after all the exercise and stress of packing. Take care and have lots of fun xxx

Nasty migraine :( Hate them. Glad you're feeling better now, although probably a tad washed out from it.

Fabulous achievement hitting 14st for your hols.

Hope you have an amazing holiday. Enjoy all the yummy food, and sunshine - well jel ;) lol

Have a great holiday Susie!

Have a great holiday! 26lbs in 30 days ! WOW

Thanks everyone.

GEG I wish it was that much but I'd already lost 7lb of it before restart x

Happy holidays susie!
Have a fabulous time :D

Have a lovely and well deserved holiday Susie!x

Have a lovely holidays, you deserve best.

Hope you're having an amazing holiday. Really missing your posts!

Hope you're having an amazing time Susie. Snow forecast here tomorrow. We miss you and just wanted you to know we are thinking about you (green with jealousy of course :)

Hi Susie, think your holiday must be about over, hope you had a great time and we will see you back on here soon. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back