Susie's 2022 campaign

hope you get a surprise loss!

And I did, thanks Chilli! Just a pound but it's a loss so will take that, thank you :).

Pact to myself for this week - less syns! Mr Iceland is due with some more SW ready meals today, so I've got no excuse not to stay on plan, and I've hidden away all the Skinny and HiFi bars.

Lovely day here, no sign of the predicted snow - sometimes the best weather forecast is simply sticking your head out the window :D :D.

B - cheese on toast (HEA/HEB) and 2 tsp olive spread (2)
L - l/o goujons and steamed green veg - I didn't have the potatoes or cheese in the end last night, but might enjoy them today!
D - pork medallions, broccoli rice and stir fry veg with sweet chilli sauce (2)
S - Muller light (1), apple, grapes

Have fun! xx

a pound is a good loss in my book, have a lovely day! (by the way I'm already on my 3rd audio book from the library 😆 )

Afternoon all - the day has got away from me, busy pootling around tidying up, so nothing at all exciting lol. A lovely day with blue skies, but haven't managed to go out for a drive today, maybe later.

Food - ok so far -

B - coffee
L - pork medallion - on their own, really didn't feel like anything else - then an apple and two Clems
D - a SW free ready meal
S - 3 Maryland choc mint cookies (2.5 x 3 - 7.5)
W - 5 glasses/cups of tea

Sx

Overcast here and a bit chilly, so used my foolproof method to stop overeating and stayed in bed :D.

Nothing planned for Easter, a bit of chillaxing and slowly sorting out things to go (eventually) to the charity shop.

Food -
L - SW meal (didn't have one last night)
D - fish, smashed potatoes and spinach, i think

Have a lovely Easter x

Trying to be better at not gobbling every skinny bar in sight today...

B - coffee
L - tikka chicken pieces and mixed crunchy salad, 1 syn yogurt dressing
D - SW meal - free
S - yogurt (1), apple, clems, strawberries, 4 cookies (15)
Total 17 syns

Enjoy your day and keep warm x

I thought fruit was free on SW I guess things have changed. Tikka salad sounds yummy, hope your day is good.

The fruit is free, the cookies aren't, sadly!

Been filling in a food diary diligently every day until mid afternoon/evening when I just write "Oh dear" or "Oh god..." etc. WI on Wednesday is going to be disastrous, just have to try and focus and eat lots of veg and drink lots of water.

But on the plus side, I got a little windfall n the post yesterday, so have treated myself to a couple of things for the new kitchen - not essentials and not expensive, but nice to haves :).

Afternoon all - think I must have sleeping sickness, could not get out of bed today!

B - nothing except air
L - SW tom and basil soup (a bit sweet, will save half for later) + chicken pieces and crispy salad with yog dressing (1)
D - SW meal, probably the korma and will add steamed green veg
S - apple, clems, bananas on HEB rye cakes, maybe HEA cheese and Marmite on rye later

Have a lovely Easter Monday x

Hello lovely! I see you’ve gone back to SW and are still getting kitchen gadgets 😃❤️ your first number changing on your stats is looking close. Under 250lbs is calling me back lol x

Hey sweetie! And yep still doing the gadget thing! :D

Absolutely stuffed after tea - a huge salad with eggs, beef, bacon crumbles (which to my horror are 2 syns a tblspn eeek!) and veg; then a yogurt and grapes. Done ok on syns, coming in at 8 at the moment x

Afternoon all - a rocky start to the day with a very upset tum - but on the bright side it does mean I hope to show a small loss tomorrow, so every cloud eh? :classic_roll_eyes:

Just waiting for the last Ikea kitchen delivery, and then got a job interview, so send out those positive vibes at 4pm please :).

Food - coffee, really don't feel like eating at all!

Thanks love. The interview went ok but I didn't get the "You're hired" vibes, so not holding out much hope there.

Still feeling a bit Dodge City but managed to eat a SW lasagne (the new one, a huge improvement on the old, watery, nasty one) and a yogurt, plus some grapes and Clems. On reading that back, it sounds like a lot so I must be pretty much cured LOL.

Cleaning out the kitchen tonight/tomorrow because the builder says he's starting Thursday now, and not Saturday as I'd thought - luckily there aren't many cupboards, so I can do a bit then rest, and then a bit more.

You may still do well at the interview, it can be very hard to know sometimes. Look I love new kitchen stuff but lately my thing has been setting the dining table and trying to get it to look fancy.

Morning all, a loss of 2lbs this week - chipping away at it, for a total of 11lbs on SW so far. Pleased with it because the first half of the week was really bad!

Finishing cleaning out the kitchen is the only thing on the agenda today - can’t wait for work to start!

Tummy feels a lot better but not sure what to have, will add in later

Well done on the loss. :)

managed to eat a SW lasagne (the new one, a huge improvement on the old, watery, nasty one)

Do you know if all their products are generally better then they used to be? I used to get the ready meals now and then from Iceland but they were always a pretty watery and veg orientated mushy messes. I was thinking of getting a few again cos we are wasting food at the moment due to both sons eating different things to me.

I hope the interview went much better then you think and your tummy improves today.

Last edited:
Thanks @ladybird777 feeling much better today thanks :). I do wonder if it was to do with the eggs, they were past their use by date but smelled ok...a friend of mine has just suddenly become intolerant to eggs, after years of no problems. She had the same type of jab as me and we're reporting similar reactions to smells and tastes, so wonder if it's connected.

I like the SW meals - they used to be too spicy, which is fine if you like spice/heat in your meals, but made them all a bit samey. There's a really good range of meals now, and they are definitely an improvement on the old ones - I've liked all the ones I've tried.

Not doing very well on the move - keep getting distracted by Absolute 80s radio throwing old memories up lol.

Glad you are feeling better. I think the smells and taste thing could be to do with the jab. I had Covid and had no sense of smell prior to it due to a brain injury years ago but now I can smell phantom smells ..like over powering petrol and things taste strange. Thanks for your experience of the SW meals. I am going to buy a few and bulk them out with veg on my eat days. I love 80's music. :) It was the best era imo.

Agreed re the 80s - ah to be that age again, not a care in the world lol.

I'm having the Coronation chicken pot at the moment and it's very nice, would buy it again.

Trying to get my head round using up stuff in the fridge, not even sure if I'll be able to plug it in anywhere for the next week, but i do have a tabletop freezer that I can put in the snug and shove a few meals in there. Found a bag of Bannisters baked potatoes so will thaw them out a bit then bake in the oven with some bacon and onion and green veg, for a nice low syn meal - they are 1/2 each for the small potato.

How strange that you are getting phantom smells - I often smell things out of the blue but they are usually connected to memories.

Back