Susie's 2022 campaign

hi susie
what horrid folk to steal your purse but like you said susie it could have been alot worse that poor family who got hurt there just blooming thugs but this seems to be the world we live in now...and well done with the weight loss that is brilliant i had to laugh at the bread part me and you susie are so a like i am the same i can say no to pasta and rice but bread wow i love it just gives me that lovely feeling lololol i try to leave it alone now but wow its so hard x x x

Thanks all!

My UK debit card arrived safely yesterday, aren't Natwest good to send it all the way here - and so quickly :). So just the licence to sort out now, but will do that after Christmas. Been feeling really off colour the last couple of days, kind of fluey - wonder if it's because I've been eating bread (and panettone, got given about 3 boxes as Christmas gifts - Chezzie you would love it!)?

Tibbs - love the name Tinsy! The poor love is scoffing food like no one's business, and it's doing her a world of good, I can see her putting weight on already and it's only been a few days. When Stella made her appearance at Palazzo Susie a couple of months ago she was pretty undernourished and her coat was awful and scraggy, but now she's like a Teletubby haha - round and with a lovely glossy coat - so a few more weeks should help Tinsy no end.

hi my lovely susie ohh yes i would love it i would marry bread if i could lololol ,my idea is to give up bread and only have 1 wrap or 2 crumpets a day or every other day in 2017 see how i goes lololol nit good me thinks even now.
aww good Natwest and quick off the mark to glad you got it this week because rumors or our postmen and women or going on strike next week for 5 days not sure how true this is ... i hope you are feeling a little better my lovely friend and keeping warm and the cats or ok and bless the new one .... sending big hugs to a very caring and loving person my susie x x x x x x x

Hi Suzie, popping over as you haven't been around for a while. Hoping you're ok and just super busy X

Thank you Chezzie - and a big hug and kisses back to a very special lady!

Thanks Tibbs - still here, but yes been rushing about visiting people before Christmas Day. Suffice to say the diet has gone out the window! Italians love sweet stuff and never more so than now, and they get ever so offended if you refuse food. Christmas Day lunch features 6 courses, so am not going to worry about it for a bit and just enjoy.

I think it will be back to SW or CC for me after Christmas - my friend wants to join me in losing weight but is sure she can't do low carb, and I must admit there have been times over the last 3 months where I've found it difficult to sustain. So - onwards and downwards!

In case I don't get a chance to catch up, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all - or Buon Natale, as they say here! xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Eurgh I am so full of food, and it's not even Christmas yet! I've been comfort eating after finding out that little Tinsy (the kitten I was feeding) got killed on the road late on Thursday night. Poor wee thing, didn't have much of a life - so quite a few tears have been shed and panettone stuffed down my gob...

I have however MADE A DECISION (oh goodness me!) to start on CC on 27th. I've got lunches out tomorrow and Boxing Day, and then things calm down a little. I always bail on doing CC properly but have realised that it's the only plan I'm likely to stick to here!

Last edited:
Thanks hun. I was surprised yesterday morning when she didn't turn up for brekkie. A friend popped round about 11am and said "There's a dead cat across the road, poor thing". We rushed out to see, and sadly it was little Tinsy. She'd been hit in the head so at least it would have been quick. The council rubbish guys turned up soon after and took her away.

I guess at least she had someone caring for her for a little while. :(

I'm sorry that Tinsy was hit. Its such a shame :( I had to rescue a cat about to be hit by a car earlier. This car was parked and couldn't see the cat, the cat was still a kitten so wasn't streetwise yet.

hope you had a lovely christmas my beautiful friend and sorry to hear about the little pussy cat x x x x

Poor little kitty HUGS hun xxx

Hope your first day of CC is going well hun xxx

Hi guys - had a lovely Christmas Day meal out. But things have gone downhill I'm afraid, my lovely aunt has fallen seriously ill and is not expected to last long - so I haven't even thought about logging food or anything.

Will get to the supermarket tomorrow and stock up on veg and fruit. Looking forward to it after what feels like weeks of bad eating. Might just do a few days of smoothies and soups, have a bit of a detox.

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas/Boxing Day - and thanks for your kind words about Tinsy xxx

Hi Susie
what a horrible year 2016 as been for us all im sorry to hear about your aunt love its so upsetting when you are so far away to hope 2017 is a better for year for you my lovely friend i am always here for you always you know that love you loads my beautiful friend x x x x

Oh so sad to hear about your Aunt being ill.
And poor little Tinsy, very upsetting for you, big hugs. I'm pleased she got to know what it was like to have a lovely home with you before going off to be a fur Angel.

I'm liking your Keep on Keeping on signature :) very good X

Thanks guys - Chezzie you are an absolute sweetheart, thank you my love xxx.

It is hard with my aunt. However, I'm not losing sight of the fact that 2016 has been great for me in many ways, especially the start of the Italian adventure - but I am definitely looking forward to 2017 and what it may bring us all!

Buon Anno lovelies xxx

And we're off! Happy New Year all - I've kicked off CC with a lovely brunch. Allowed 2000 but will come in well under that most days. As expected, I've had a huge gain, so it's FOCUS TIME!

B/L - 2 fried eggs on toast w cheese and tea - 660
D - not sure yet, will update later.

Enjoy Day 1 of 2017 xx

Later - well it's safe to say my head is not back in the game yet, as I've just scoffed two croissants with ham and cheese. It's time to address my compulsive eating habits, and I found this interesting website with some good observations - none of it is rocket science but sometimes it helps to have someone else point out the obvious - http://www.niashanks.com/20-tips-binge-eating/

This was my problem with SW - I loved it as an eating plan but I'd make up a batch of pasta and then eat the lot before I could get it in the freezer - because I was "allowed"...But I have the same problem with CC - where I could just and eat bread all day. So maybe SW is the better plan for me - if I can curb this compulsive eating!

I have made a few practical changes over the last few months - I've been using small plates to eat off, and I try and stick by the rule that if I want something I have to make it from scratch - but that's easier said than done! Any suggestions very warmly received - like, how do people make themselves fill up on veg first (which I never do)? xx

Last edited:
happy new year susie and here is to a new us for 2017 im going back to S.W. tomorrow so here i go lololol x x x x x

Back