Susie's 2022 campaign

Hooray - well done on the loss Susie:)
Good luck on job side - permanent would be great xx

Evening all

Cold and rainy here, and I'm glad to be indoors with the heating on!

Been a madly busy day at work but also a surprising one. After agreeing to have a phone interview with the new place tomorrow, I then got told that FS does absolutely want to keep me, the woman I'm covering for isn't coming back until at least September, and they are rewriting another job to include media and PR so I can go for it. So I think it's best to stay put - I do love the work and the people, and the money is better, plus no transport hassles. Now I just have to tell my friend!

Been 100% on food today :)
B - sossies (2 syns) and eggs
L - chicken and spinach with garlic mayo (2)
D - pork, baked beans and spinach - comforting and quick!

So might treat myself to a 10 syn Hershey bar later :classic_roll_eyes:

That's wonderful news about the job! You are so passionate about FS, they are very lucky to have you, and they would be foolish to lose you!

Also, petition signed! xx

Thanks El!

MAD day yesterday, sooo busy - the website crashed and I had to rapidly learn how to fix it because the web lady and most of the rest of the team were away. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? :D.

Food was 100% until I got home and then devoured a whole heap of hot cross buns! I'd only had 2 syns earlier but that little feast blew them out of the water!

Been good today though...and am loving having a relaxing day. Even decided to have 40 winks and woke up three hours later!

Brunch - leftover egg bake thing with chicken, squash, pork, baked beans and kale - sounds awful but was lovely
D - veg stew - carrots, broccoli, baked beans (again), passata, Lea and Perrins and Franks hot sauce - not had it before and it was lush.

Got some frozen yogurt defrosting for later.

Hope you're warm and dry wherever you are xx

Morning all!

Been up since sparrows to make sure I caught the postman with my new phone delivery (he loves delivering at 7am!) and I can report that it's lovely! And it works as it should yaye! Once it's finished setting up I'll reset the 6+ and whack it on eBay, should probably get £50 for it, even though it's not working properly.

Food today

B - piled a side plate up with bacon, eggs, and fried potatoes - yum! And very filling, so won't need lunch.
D - roast beef with potatoes, parsnips and lots of spring greens

Got no bad stuff in the house woohoo - no biscuits, no chocolate (except Hifis) and some bread I managed to bring home with me is going to the neighbour - so am hoping for a pound or two loss on Monday. If I get a 2lb loss I'll be in the 21s!!! Another half stone on from that and I'll be at my lightest for five years.

Have a lovely Easter, my fellow food warriors xxx

Morning all!

Been up since sparrows to make sure I caught the postman with my new phone delivery (he loves delivering at 7am!) and I can report that it's lovely! And it works as it should yaye! Once it's finished setting up I'll reset the 6+ and whack it on eBay, should probably get £50 for it, even though it's not working properly.

Food today

B - piled a side plate up with bacon, eggs, and fried potatoes - yum! And very filling, so won't need lunch.
D - roast beef with potatoes, parsnips and lots of spring greens

Got no bad stuff in the house woohoo - no biscuits, no chocolate (except Hifis) and some bread I managed to bring home with me is going to the neighbour - so am hoping for a pound or two loss on Monday. If I get a 2lb loss I'll be in the 21s!!! Another half stone on from that and I'll be at my lightest for five years.

Have a lovely Easter, my fellow food warriors xxx

Glad it’s going well, can’t wait to read that you are in the 21’s!

Wow Suzie, you are doing so very well on SW.. how lovely to be within sight of your lowest weight in 5yrs without struggling to get there. The SW approach is definitely perfect for you... Keep reaching ✨⭐✨x

Thanks honey! :). I am enjoying it and don't feel in denial (most of the time :classic_roll_eyes:).

It's now 4.52am and I'm sat here with a mug of tea listening to the birds chirrup away...been awake for an hour or so with dam restless leg, but none of the usual stuff helped so better to get up and wait it out.

Planning a day of green veg today in soups and shakes - it's become a sort of ritual, the day before WI, she says nervously, remembering the hot cross buns and Hershey bars I scoffed earlier in the week! Hopefully a low cal day will get me a couple of pounds off, and it's a morning WI too, that always helps a little bit.

There should be a night owls alert on here😸 I've been on here a few times at stupid o'clock courtesy of Bess and often feel I'm the only one in the world awake. Mind you, it's lovely when it's nice and quiet and birds are tweeting...not when that reason is your legs though..how are they? Does it stop once you get up? My legs used to terrible until I knocked carrageenan out of my diet..now they don't bother me at all. Hope you eventually got back to sleep X

There should be a night owls alert on here😸

LOL absolutely! I did manage to get back off about 6.30am. Don't know what it is with RLS - usually big doses of magnesium and potassium do the trick and are reasonably quick acting - but I tried that, and magnesium oil on my knees, but the spasms continued. It's the most frustrating thing in the world to be lying in bed, tired as anything, drifting off and then the legs go...still, there are much worse things, so should count my blessings! And I did get to sleep in, with the occasional cat jumping on me to see when I was going to fix their breakfast :).

My broccoli, spinach and kale soup is cooking now, but can't face that for brekkie, so it'll be bacon and eggs for B, followed by the soup, with lots of skinny rice in it to fill me up, and no syns.

Well that didn't go quite to plan - maintained today. But it's not a gain and when i look back on my food diary, it should have been! So I'm happy enough :classic_roll_eyes:. And paid for another 12 weeks. Mantra for the week (and forever) - "This is not a race, this is not a race!".

Just had a lovely couple of hours at a mate's place - coffee, one Mr Kipling apple tart, and lots of heart to heart discussions. About to have sossies and potato Dauphinoise out of the treat freezer drawer for lunch - and dinner, then it's back 100% on plan from tomorrow.

Welcome to the diary of the World's Biggest Piggy! I ate ALL the sossies and potatoes (not in one sitting, but still) and I did it because today is treat day. The WI was this morning so I've been a bit cavalier with the word "treat" all day :classic_eek::classic_oops:.

But made a cracking dinner - beef pasta with garlic, mushrooms, squash cubes, kale (lots), passata and Frank's hot sauce - my new love, and just 1 syn per tablespoon. TBH I was too full to have more than a few mouthfuls, and there's enough in the fridge for 4 more meals - plus I made omelettes and sossies (low syn ones this time) for the next two breakfasts.

Morning all

Back in focus - and am going to have a 100% week!

B - omelette with spinach and basil, and two sossies (2)
L - beef pasta with veg (1 for the sauce)
D - more pasta I think, with cabbage

Good on you Suzie for pulling your socks up and getting straight back on plan. I'm going to try and join you this week..one day at a time..blown it for today but at tea time I'll have soup and will be 100% after that.
Also, well done for signing up for another 12wks X

Thanks hun! :)

Very proud of myself today. I said no to - chocolate hazelnut crepes, chocolate croissants (groan that was a hard one), artisan sour dough bread with walnuts, a lovely looking beef ragu, chicken nuggets and chicken and bacon pasta salad...not bad eh? :innocent002:

And today I've had 6 syns, mostly to do with stuff I'm adding to food.

Bleurghhhhhhhhhhhh...had about four hour's sleep and I'm like the walking dead today :classic_frown:. Just could not stop my brain buzzing around - Tibbs and I have been talking (on her thread) about the perils of old age, and it also came up with a friend on the weekend, so my brain was in a whirl working out the best way to make sure I'm not going to be destitute and living off pot noodles when I'm 70 :classic_eek:. I'm sure you'll be relieved to know I've figured out a way, although it does mean moving out of London at some stage and renting my flat out again.

Also did a sneaky WI this morning and my weight has gone up by 3.5lbs. I think it's the pasta I've been having so that's being picked out of today's lunch!

B - spinach and basil omelette, STRONG coffee :)
L - beef pasta minus the pasta, and a chicken salad I've just found in the fridge - will add 5 syns to cover it (hopefully)
D - SW pea and mint soup, maybe a bread roll if any nice ones come in today.

Might also reduce my syns down to 15.

Have a good day all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bleurghhhhhhhhhhhh...had about four hour's sleep and I'm like the walking dead today :classic_frown:. Just could not stop my brain buzzing around - Tibbs and I have been talking (on her thread) about the perils of old age, and it also came up with a friend on the weekend, so my brain was in a whirl working out the best way to make sure I'm not going to be destitute and living off pot noodles when I'm 70 :classic_eek:. I'm sure you'll be relieved to know I've figured out a way, although it does mean moving out of London at some stage and renting my flat out again.

Also did a sneaky WI this morning and my weight has gone up by 3.5lbs. I think it's the pasta I've been having so that's being picked out of today's lunch!

B - spinach and basil omelette, STRONG coffee :)
L - beef pasta minus the pasta, and a chicken salad I've just found in the fridge - will add 5 syns to cover it (hopefully)
D - SW pea and mint soup, maybe a bread roll if any nice ones come in today.

Might also reduce my syns down to 15.

Have a good day all zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Im having a similar day to you suzie!! Up weight and exhausted!

But have a great day Suzie, filled with lots of caffeine!

Back