Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks Orla - hope we both get some sleep tonight!

Well foodwise the day has deteriorated big time - mini pork pies and a sandwich for lunch, plus a chocolate biscuit, and pizza (supermarket style) for dinner. I;m so tired, I was craving carbs, as per usual. Oh well, back on it tomorrow.

Keep warm, it's cold out there now!

Hope you got lots of sleep it's awful trying to function without sleep! Hopefully the brighter weather has helped pick you up too! :)

How has todays eating gone?

Hi Susie, just having a quick catch up. I'm thrilled for you that you will be able to stay in the job, well done. And despite a fall this week your weight loss has been amazing so well done.
I'm usually awake at silly o clock too but now that I have to be up at 6am I just can't seem.to.do it...madness.

Evening all

A madly busy but fabulous day at work - I put out the regional release on our Feed People First campaign at 5am this morning and the phone has been ringing nonstop with interview requests - I just love it :D.

Food alas, not so good - I forgot to take B and L and made extremely bad food choices all day. Dam those mini pork pies with a chutney topping; dam you ginger snaps; and double dam you club sandwiches that taste sooo good toasted!

Oh well, going to try not to fret and get back on the wagon tomorrow - but am already thinking I might take one of my SW holidays next Monday, so I've got a week and a half to lose all the weight I'm sure to have gained! :classic_eek:

Morning all - grey and cold here today. Again. :(

Another terrible food day yesterday, I just couldn't seem to shake myself out of it - although one of my work colleagues stopped me from scoffing an eclair! :classic_eek:. And thank goodness she did, I was in the mood to just eat and eat. A WI this morning shows a gain of 2.5lbs - so am going to do my fasting/soup/lots of water approach this weekend and Monday, and I will go to class and take any gain on the chin like a good girl! :classic_roll_eyes: If i do gain at WI it will be my first and I'm not looking forward to it - but it's better than letting things slide, like I'd normally do!

Have a nice day x

Hopefully come Monday you'll have lessened the gain with a weekend of damage limitation. Good luck!! Well done that colleague!

A much better food day yesterday, mostly protein and green veg meals. I read about a woman who lost loads of weight by drinking 10 cups of green tea a day (blimey) so I managed to get six down me before it gave me a headache :classic_roll_eyes:. Apparently it reduces your water weight...

Woke up early, starving! So will have eggs in a minute, and then it's cabbage and bacon for lunch, and spinach and some other leftover greens for dinner.

Cold and rainy, might go back to bed for a bit!

Last edited:
I can't get my head - or rather mouth - round green tea. The first time I tried it it made me choke :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin: never really wanted to try it again afterwards. Can't drink flavoured/fruit teas either - hot fruit is wrong imo!

Glad you had a good day hun, hope today has stayed in the same vein!

Some green tea is vile - bitter and nasty tasting. But I'm trying the Twinings ones at the moment - orange, jasmine and mint (not together :)) and they are nice.

Am just brewing a Twinings Superblend with matcha green tea, lime and cranberry, it's a new range I think. Tastes ok...:)

Afternoon all

Am halfway through a green tea and fasting day in a last ditch, very desperate, attempt to minimise last week's damage before WI tonight :classic_roll_eyes::classic_tongue:.

Roll on 6.30pm because then I can EAT! :D :D

Evening weigh ins must be terrible. Though to be honest I haven't weighed in in about three weeks.

Well my lovelies I am in complete shock!!! FIVE pounds off! I can't believe it!

Got my 3 stone award and Slimmer of the Week, I'm in the 21s and I've set another interim target of 3 stone, both here and at SW.

Is it the green tea I've been drinking by the gallon? Who knows, but I'm soooo happy :D

Well my lovelies I am in complete shock!!! FIVE pounds off! I can't believe it!

Got my 3 stone award and Slimmer of the Week, I'm in the 21s and I've set another interim target of 3 stone, both here and at SW.

Is it the green tea I've been drinking by the gallon? Who knows, but I'm soooo happy :D
Well done Susie:woohoo::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:

Congratulations on getting your 3 stone award :sw042:

And Slimmer of the week!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Absolutely fantastic!:wee:

Last edited:
Thank you all my lovely ladies, you help me no end to keep (more or less) on the straight and narrow! Kisses to you all xxxx

I had a fab treat night - toast with butter, marmite and cheese mmmmmmmmmm :D.

Slept a little better - but it did occur to me in the wee hours this morning that my next target is another 3 stone off, which will take me into the 18s - and I haven't been there for about 20 years :classic_eek::classic_eek::classic_eek:! It actually felt quite weird thinking about that - is it time lost? Excitement at sort of regaining my youth? I dunno, but I feel - for the first time ever on any weight loss plan - that I can actually do this, and it feels a little butterflies in my tummy scary and overwhelming, as well as exciting. Does that make sense?

B - toasted naughty sandwich
L - campfire stew and steamed spring greens (my new favourite)
D - SW meal (forgot to take chicken out of the freezer oops)

Have a good one!

Last edited:
That's amazing Susie, really well done. I'm off to make some green tea straight away.

I do like some green teas but have bought the Lindens green tea tablets to take because I prefer sipping on lemon and ACV water.

Each tablet has 1000mg of dried tea in it, so that'll be a few (hundred) visits to the loo each day :D.

I've also got my glucomannan to take tonight to fill me up, so hope it will all help!

Back