Susie's 2022 campaign

Lots of great news Susie, well done on the smoking. Im like that with wine, its more about boredom and opportunity than anything else.

That's great news about the job! Fingers crossed for the other one as well.

I need to follow your example with the wine!! I'm not having any tonight, but only because I can't be arsed to go out in the rain. Good luck with quitting smoking, you can do it :) In the long run it will be so beneficial for you. :)

Just had the SW penne arriabiata and it was very nice - not zingy at all, I've had some arriabiata where the featured ingredient is chilli and blows your head off! :)

Maybe as an experiment I'll try eating just SW meals for a week - I'm sure it'll be more expensive but wonder if it will make a difference weight wise...and it's certainly easier!

Morning all

Still awful weather, is that all the summer we're going to have??? Just spoke to my new boss re meeting up on Monday, so now it's brekkie time and possibly vacuuming (see Tipp's thread lol).

B - fried eggs on A choice cheese slices and B choice wholemeal bread, coffee
L - Moroccan chicken (Asda) with salad
D - pork loin with cabbage and apple sauce (1 tblsp=1 syns)
S - Greek yogurt, 200g (7) + apple sauce (1) and Sweet Freedom (2 tsp=1) - 10 syns

Last edited:
What is sweet freedom

it's liquid chocolate, and very nice

1592574516036.png

Morning all - cracking day weather wise here today, so I'm getting all the laundry done. Clean sheets dried in the breeze, nothing like it for that ahhh feeling :).

SWI and I've not lost anything, thanks to many applications of medicinal chocolate I suspect, so back to basics!

B - herb omelette with steamed mushrooms and green salad, coffee - couldn't finish it so that's there to nibble on if i need it
L - 1 pork loin and green salad
D - fasolakia and pork, maybe some steamed broccoli
S - NONE! A woman in group doesn't have any, and the consultant said there's no need to use them all up if you don't want, which is a change from what my previous one said - but makes sense to me!

Have a lovely day, all xx

Morning all - slightly late start today, but more good laundry drying weather, so down to the last load (for now) yaye :).

B - just coffee, not hungry at the mo
L - mango and coconut chicken with iceberg lettuce and cucumber
D - pea and mint soup
S - said yesterday I wasn't going to have any - hahahahahaha

Evening all

Lovely day here - and the first day of my new contract, all going well, they seem like very nice people, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Foodwise, ok -

B - missed it
L - A and B choice cheese and wholemeal bread with no fat bacon
D - SW Moroccan meatballs mmm
S - as per usual I'll try not to have any - but probably will.

WI tomorrow, no idea if I've lost or not!

That’s great Susie, are you working from home? X

I had to go to the office this morning, only 15 minutes away along the coast road so very scenic - but was home by 12.30pm and now it's WFH for the next 6-8 weeks or however long it runs for.

I'm glad you've had a good first day :) Good luck for WI tomorrow!

Wi was better than I thought - 2lbs off - but 1 very sad little pound sitting between me and my first stone award! Never mind, I'll get it next week, and really good to see that horrendous BMi coming down. Feeling a bit off this morning, work up with palpitations - &*@# menopause!

B - eggs and A choice cheese on B choice wholemeal and coffee
L - chicken and veg pasta
D - pork and mustard casserole with lots of potatoes and green beans
S - chocolate woohoo! :)

Have a good one xx

Last edited:
Well done hun! Looks like someone’s getting an award next week!💃🏻 X

2lbs off is brilliant :) Nice and steady :) Food for today sounds yummy too!

Back