Susie's 2022 campaign

Omg! 9lbs Loss! AMAZEBALLS! I just have to ask though, how big was the biggest loss?!? As I think 9lbs is incredible! I can't wait to hear how the Smash Pizza turns out as that's one I am waiting to try myself!x

Thanks love - the lady next to me lost 10lbs in her first week - and she said she used up all of her syns every day! So there's proof that using up your syns is the right way to go :). I might try making the smash pizza this weekend - but also got the WW pitta bread in my Tesco order (half price, bargain) which a lot of people use as a pizza base, because 1 = 1 HEB :) - and did you hear that you can make smash sausage rolls? SW goes on about having to syn it if the smash isn't being used as potato (similar with lasagna crisps) but honestly I really think that if you're only doing this every now and again, then it can't be that damaging - certainly better than dashing to the nearest Greggs! :eek:

I'm with Stacey ;) It'd be spent on extra cheese and more extra cheese (and bacon too if bacon are syns ;) :D)

Would alcohol free wine work for you? It sounds stupid but as someone who doesn't drink overly much, I'm guessing they do make it? :) Would it add to your syns and help out if you ever felt like some 'alcohol' without it being alcohol?

HUGE congratuwelldone on your loss gorgeous :D Very very proud! :) You've definitely found the right one for you!

I love bacon too and happily it's FREEEEEE :D (as long as it's lean) - but deffo a big yes to the cheese, and the Waitrose frozen yog - am loving that right now!

Thanks for the suggestion on the alcohol free wine but tbh I'm not missing it at all - which is pretty amazing for someone who was drinking at least one glass of red after work every day, often more, sometimes much more (!) and worrying about whether I had a problem! Hopefully this means no I don't! :D I just want to get more on top of the no smoking thing and then maybe try a glass - but I'm in no hurry at the moment.

I've just booked an Abruzzo trip for the end of April - so might have a glass of two then (be rude not to) - and my aim is to not need a seatbelt extender!

Last edited:
here to subscribe to your diary hun. Waitrose sorbet is also fairly low syn and lovely - the one near me only ever has mango in but a while ago they used to have both raspberry and passion fruit flavours both of which were amazing.

Well done on giving up smoking. if you do want to use some syns on wine in future there are a few low alcohol ones that are lower in syns. Black Tower B (comes in red, white and rose), Echo Falls Vie (only seen this in rose) are about 55 calories per 125mls so about 3 syns, i really like them but they are a bit sweet so not ideal if you like dry wine.

Thanks love - the lady next to me lost 10lbs in her first week - and she said she used up all of her syns every day! So there's proof that using up your syns is the right way to go :). I might try making the smash pizza this weekend - but also got the WW pitta bread in my Tesco order (half price, bargain) which a lot of people use as a pizza base, because 1 = 1 HEB :) - and did you hear that you can make smash sausage rolls? SW goes on about having to syn it if the smash isn't being used as potato (similar with lasagna crisps) but honestly I really think that if you're only doing this every now and again, then it can't be that damaging - certainly better than dashing to the nearest Greggs! :eek: I love bacon too and happily it's FREEEEEE :D (as long as it's lean) - but deffo a big yes to the cheese, and the Waitrose frozen yog - am loving that right now! Thanks for the suggestion on the alcohol free wine but tbh I'm not missing it at all - which is pretty amazing for someone who was drinking at least one glass of red after work every day, often more, sometimes much more (!) and worrying about whether I had a problem! Hopefully this means no I don't! :D I just want to get more on top of the no smoking thing and then maybe try a glass - but I'm in no hurry at the moment. I've just booked an Abruzzo trip for the end of April - so might have a glass of two then (be rude not to) - and my aim is to not need a seatbelt extender!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the smash pizza! I think it's fine to use things in a different way, it's not like it's every day and you are using 100 packs of smash to use it! I'm hoping for 3lbs tomorrow, I'll do the happy scale dance if I see that!x

Oh dear me I've been shopping again! Just bought Miranda's Maracattack exercise DVD and some maracas :D

If nothing else it sounds like a good laugh! Anyone else tried it?

Oh dear me I've been shopping again! Just bought Miranda's Maracattack exercise DVD and some maracas :D

If nothing else it sounds like a good laugh! Anyone else tried it?

Lol, we bought it for Kathryn last Christmas, but I'm not sure if she used it! But I'll remind her about it as she's on a health kick with one of her mates!! :) xx

ohh i bet it good fun i always say any exercise is good for you no matter in what form
x x x x:D

Oh dear me I've been shopping again! Just bought Miranda's Maracattack exercise DVD and some maracas :D If nothing else it sounds like a good laugh! Anyone else tried it?

Is that Miranda as in the tv program? She looked fab when I saw her on a chat show over Christmas so hope it works! X

I'll report back - if nothing else I'll get a good laugh :D

Morning all - lovely to see it being a bit brighter in the mornings!

Sort of forgot to have veg with my meal last night, but I'd eaten a huge salad at lunchtime so imagine it will all even out.

B - eggs and Joe's sossies and a special treat - a latte (using up syns on the milk allowance - 8 syns)
L - warm pork and huge salad - baby corn, spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber - and moroccan dressing - 1 1/2)
D - chicken pasta with quark and basil sauce
S - grapefruit, apple, pear, maybe some chese and crackers :)

Sxxx

I've watched it but not done it (which seems to defeat the object a bit ;) ) but it is funny :D

Look at you with your new motivation and willpower :D Very happy to see it, lovely. Your seatbelt target is very doable too :)

Haven't heard about the smash pizza - will keep checking to read about it :) I've got all these WW/SW/Weight loss in general groups added on fbook to read for recipies and then I never do (!)

I've watched it but not done it (which seems to defeat the object a bit ;) ) but it is funny :D

Look at you with your new motivation and willpower :D Very happy to see it, lovely. Your seatbelt target is very doable too :)

Haven't heard about the smash pizza - will keep checking to read about it :) I've got all these WW/SW/Weight loss in general groups added on fbook to read for recipies and then I never do (!)

Lol, that's what Kathryn said when I asked her - she's watched it but not done the workout! I've told her they should have a go at it, if only for a laugh. :D xx

Maybe we can all do it and film it - start a craze on You Tube - Team Fab do Miranda!

LOL maybe once I've had a few gos, there's nothing quite so funny as an uncoordinated woman like myself doing aerobics :D

Well ladies I am as full as a bull (as they say in NZ) - swapped dinner plans and decided to try the SW chips with gammon (done in the George) and eggs. I actually made a good fist of the chips, they came out beautifully brown, and the whole meal was lovely - followed up with apple pie yogurt (1 syn) - but I am SO full now! I tried hard to use up my syns but could only manage 11, leaving 14...if I was still drinking wine, the syns wouldn't be a problem :D

Oooh just had a thought - the apple pie would be smashing as ice cream, will pop one in the freezer now.

And for the first time in I don't know how many years, I actually looked at dresses, and allowed myself to dream of wearing some thing like it -

001.jpg

Mmmmmm gammon. :drool: bloody love gammon!

Stick that dress up where you see it every day! And one day (very soon) you'll be wearing it!!

i agree with the fab team put that pic where you can see susie your happy and im over the moon its fab to see you like this :talk017::talk017:

Back