Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks Sooz :) and how do I email pearce? Can only see 3 moderators names on forum headings ? feeling very dim x

Morning all

Busy weekend so will catch up on your diaries some time today, hopefully :)

Drank a load of wine on Friday and ate rubbish as a result on Saturday, so back on the straight and narrow yesterday to reduce the damage before WI!

Hope everyone is well.

hi susie
well at least you had a good weekend hun have a great day today x

Morning all

Been under the weather with a cough and cold for the last couple of days - didn't affect my appetite though! :) Despite lots of toast and other carby comfort food, there doesn't seem to be any impact on the scales, happily. Still showing a gain from Easter but that should disappear over the next week or so.

Not posting menus here anymore as they are getting a bit repetitive, but it's all on mfp (I'm ladyfelsham there too if you want to have a look :)).

Have a good day, all.

Sorry you're under the weather Susie :( I prescribe lots of daytime telly :D Hope you feel better soon Chips xxx

hi susie
sorry to read you do not feel well today hope you feel better soon feet up telly and a good book to read xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all

Feeling better today, and lobbed in to work before 8 this morning (omg!) - big festival starts today and I'm on steward duty, so a bit rushed.

WI tomorrow is going to be bad -am eating rubbish as I type, and have eaten the contents of my fridge over the last couple of days, but as Claire says on another thread, I'm just gonna log it, take it on the chin and move on! :)

hi susie

glad you feeling better and hope your festival goes ok ............................like you said susie eat it log it and take it on the chin we are all going to do it and some of us like myself have done it its part off our journey but least now we know just to dust our self's down and start again and to me that's a great lesson in its self

have a great day hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all

Feeling better today, and lobbed in to work before 8 this morning (omg!) - big festival starts today and I'm on steward duty, so a bit rushed.

WI tomorrow is going to be bad -am eating rubbish as I type, and have eaten the contents of my fridge over the last couple of days, but as Claire says on another thread, I'm just gonna log it, take it on the chin and move on! :)

I hope your having a good day :) good luck with WI tomorrow I hope it isn't as bad as you think it will be x

Morning all

Surprised myself by losing 3lbs this week, so I'm back to posted now, goodbye Easter weight! :D

Really busy at work today so will catch up later xx

Morning all

Surprised myself by losing 3lbs this week, so I'm back to posted now, goodbye Easter weight! :D

Really busy at work today so will catch up later xx

susie well done thats great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi susie
hope your having a good weekend and its nice to see the sun out at last

xx

Hi Susie. Have you gone missing ? You've won Euromillions haven't you, You have haven't you, go on, you can tell us :) Or do you, unlike me, have a life at the weekends :eek: Saw something on another thread you posted about bread. You must try Burgen. Buckwheat and Poppy is about 1½ old points a slice, they do 2 other types which are also delicious but are around 2 pt. But lovely whether for open sandwiches or toasted, (it does toast quickly, so keep an eye on it) full of nice seedy stuff, very satisfying. Good website with recipes, & we all know you like your recipies xx

lol chips
that reminds me i have not checked mine yet

Hi Susie. Have you gone missing ? You've won Euromillions haven't you

Hahahaha I wish - no, still here and still poor :D

Had to work most of the weekend, then went out Sat night for a double birthday party, drank lots of wine and really didn't do much except eat rubbish yesterday! Am gonna show a massive gain this Friday. After not having anything for five weeks I thought I could enjoy wine socially, but I went overboard, so the answer to that is a resounding "No!". I hate the "one step forward, two steps back" situation that it can cause - so am cutting it out for good from now on. It has also caused a huge flare up of my sinuses, am completely blocked and didn't sleep much last night, so there's lots of other benefits.

Very unorganised re food today, sigh...

Thanks for the tip re the bread, Chips - Burgen is a bit high in cals for me, yummy though :)

hi susie

its good to hear you had a good weekend and your back now :D

Morning all

Had a lovely catch up of your diaries this morning, everyone is doing brilliantly! :)

I'm back in focus today, hope I can get back to posted by Friday - and then get to the 200s - that's my aim for the next two weeks.

B - glowing green smoothie, sauteed cabbage with a little bacon
L - courgette soup
D - corn chowder (the last of it, TG!), and maybe some courgetti...

Have a great day, all x

Back