Susie's 2022 campaign

ohh susie it looks lovely nice and your idea inside oh yes it will look great im so jealous with them views what a lovely place to sit with a glass off wine x x x

If someone upsets me badly or I think they're not worth my time, I quietly cut them out of my life :D

Oh I'm so sorry you had a nasty experience like that, Susie. :( But like you said, it's very much her problem, not yours, and I'm glad you don't seem to have taken it to heart and let it spoil your lovely holiday - good for you! :) xx

Morning lovelies :)

A friend came over last night, we had a few wines and I told her what happened - and she was furious, wanted to ring the person in Italy and scream down the phone LOL. Instead, she helped me compose an email which told the Italian person what she did and why it isn't acceptable, and that I don't want to know her any more.

I don't normally do things like that but I think Wile was sitting on my shoulder, egging me on :D I really don't need people like that in my life, and do you know what? I feel SO much better for having told her.

So, onwards and downwards!

B - sausage and egg bap, Diet Coke (who has a hangover then hmm?) and coffee
L - salad sandwich
D - not sure yet, leftovers i think.
S - fruit, yogurt

Mmm breakfast sounds lovely! And good on you for sending that email! You're right, you don't need people like that in your life!

About the house.... so, when can I come visit? :D

I think I'm quite close to you distance wise Susie, are you sure? :p

Good on you for sending that email. I wonder if she'll reply? x

WEMITTPARTYATSUZIESHOPEFULLYNEWPLACE! :D ;)

Wow wow wow wow wow!!!! You clearly needed the break and the weight loss is amazing! :D (well done on your will power!!)
The photos look amazing and so idylic - I hope, despite madam cowbag, you had the wonderful time you deserve :)

How dare she! Who the hell does she think she is? Is she so perfect and stick thin and beautiful?! Clearly madam has a lot of flaws that she is self concious off and tried to make herself feel better. She's so vile she's chasing a married man never mind the disgusting things she says. Eugh. Stuff her! She's not worth your time or consideration. She might put it off as being drunk but often a drunk mind speaks the inner truth that is lurking underneath and she doesn't sound like a nice person. *HUGE hugs* my darling! :) Bulgy eyes my backside!

Well done your friend too :) Hopefully now madam will have realised that she was so below the belt that it's not acceptable.

Hope you're feeling better now my darling :)

Hi hun sorry you have had a tough time of it, glad you sent the email hun.

LOVE LOVE the house :)

xxx

:D It'd be awesome and loud if we all got to meet up :p :D

Glad you're feeling better love xx

Morning lovelies :)

Well as i guess I sort of expected, I've had emails and a call left on my phone from the woman - apologising but also saying things like "If you didn't like it why didn't you just go to bed?" - which is a point I guess, but I couldn't be bothered to explain that when I did get up to leave, she grabbed my hand and made me sit down again...so, actually, not much of an apology!

Heyho time to draw a line under it.

Lovely day here today, just waiting for the lovely British Heart Foundation truck to come and pick up a load of books, Cds, clothes and crockery - nice to have a big clean out!

Sorry you didn't get much of an apology hun.

How nice you are given things to the BHF reminds me we have sevral bags in our garage to go to the place where we got our rescue cat from must get that dropped off during the week when I am with someone who can drive.

Hope you are having a good afternoon xx

Jules - why not go online - the BHF comes and pics stuff up for you! You get a receipt and everything.

All good here, just waiting for Mr Tesco, then might have a little siesta :D

Sorry you didn't get much of an apology. She really wasn't much of a friend at all. There is a woman here ( I don't have anything to do with her) she can be terrible after a drink and probably other times too. Saying she hates fat people the usual blah blah. Drunken words are sober thoughts! !

Have a great weekend lovely. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Meh, either way you know what she truly is like and she's not worth your time or thoughts :)

Glad you're feeling better love :)

You don't need that kind of negative energy in your life x

Back