Susie's 2022 campaign

Change of plan for dinner - SW sossies and chips, plus the salad i didn't eat for lunch :D

AND miracle of miracles I ate 3 sossies and the rest are in the fridge, as I'm OfficiallyFull.com! :D

ohh still a nice menu x x x

Don't like it lol. Good job it was only cheap. Just ordered myself a fit bit again.

Oh sorry you're not keen on it - now I've managed to figure it out, it does what i want - but even with my Leslie this morning, i only did 3900 steps today - with a target of 5000 - so might try going for a walk at lunchtime :)

Don't feel like scan bran - might have cheese and marmite on toast with a cup of Options later, use up all those syns :)

Was thinking about it during the night and I think the best plan might be to buy a cheapie in Italy (so can have a good look around when I'm there in three weeks) and buy a park home and spend 6 months in Italy and 6 in the park home. So at least that way I have a choice - there are some lovely parks out there, like one in Colchester, with lakes and well established gardens between each of the 'homes' (which are log cabins, they look very nice) and open for 10 months of the year. And once Italy is done up i could rent it out when I'm not using it to cover costs.

So - that's the plan for at least 24 hours :D :D

Good plan but probably changed by now :p :8855:

AND miracle of miracles I ate 3 sossies and the rest are in the fridge, as I'm OfficiallyFull.com! :D

OMG whats that like - even if totes stuffed I can always squeeze in a little chocolate / ice cream / gin :eek:

Good plan but probably changed by now :p :8855:

:D :D :D - my best friend (in NZ, been mates since 1979) has just rung to say she knows where i can afford to buy there - like this? Motivated Vendor Will Consider All Offers - Realestate.co.nz - it needs work of course, but it's a typical old NZ house - I grew up in one similar to this. Waihi is an OK town, about 25 mins drive from where my rellies are, but close to the beach - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=w...&sa=X&ei=HT4kVYnJE4WxafyKgMgE&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg - how gorgeous is that beach?!

OMG whats that like - even if totes stuffed I can always squeeze in a little chocolate / ice cream / gin :eek:

Well cough I did just manage to have my cheese and marmite on toast with an Options :D

ohh susie now that look really nice and the beach well think of the walk on there lovely x

Wow that house looks like it has so much potential and character. I would love to live near the sea, for now I make do with the loch. :)

Started 20/01/15
28lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% - 07/04/15
2st - 07/04/15
2st 7 -

Me too Laura, I've lived by the sea before and it's fabulous!

This decision about what to do/where to live is taking its toll - I tossed and turned again last night - makes four nights I've been awake from 3-5am...but I got a really helpful email from a dear friend, English but living in NZ - she's part of the reason I'd want to go back there - but it turns out she's planning to come back to the UK in a couple of years. She also did a really useful comparison of cost of living - and NZ is more expensive than the UK - so on purely monetary terms, unless i win the lottery, it just can't be done.

B - spinach lasagne, coffee (milk 2)
L - chilli pasta, orange, yogurt
D - pork stir fry with broccoli, peas, spinach, mushrooms, soy sauce and ginger (had a nibble last night and it's yummy! :))
S - Hifis (HEXB), scan bran with cheese (HEXA + 6)
E - no Leslie this morning, woke up too late...

Sxx

another lovely day on the menu front susie x x

Thanks hun - I had a "must have chips" moment when I got home - and luckily had some left over from last night, so it was sossies, eggs and chips for my dinner :D. I'll have the stirfry for lunch tomorrow.

NZ looks stunning and is on my (long) list of places to visit. Hope you get a better nights sleep without life plans keeping you up x

Scan bran is bran crispbread - GG Scandinavian Bran Crispbread | Holland & Barrett - the UK's Leading Health Retailer - some people hate it, some make cakes out of it - but I don't mind it, keeps the fibre up :)
Its like crispbread made out of MDF :8855:

Thanks hun - I had a "must have chips" moment when I got home - and luckily had some left over from last night, so it was sossies, eggs and chips for my dinner :D. I'll have the stirfry for lunch tomorrow.

Sounds lush - I'm having sausage / mash and onion gravy tomorrow. Can't wait :D

Mmm sausage and mash..... Want.

NZ is on my list too. Although I'm not sure that's it's just because of LoTR, but they did make it look so very pretty!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

What's LoTR? :)

NZ is very beautiful (in parts) - I was lucky enough to grow up in a coastal area so we always had seaside holidays - but I was desperate to live in London and travel to Europe - not uncommon for a lot of Kiwis - but most of them go back after a few years! :)

B - a very naughty egg and meat burger on a white bun and a latte (let's say 20 syns!)
L - the pork stir fry, orange and grapefruit with homemade yogurt
D - chicken korma with spinach
S - none!

Sxxx

Mmm sausage and mash..... Want.

NZ is on my list too. Although I'm not sure that's it's just because of LoTR, but they did make it look so very pretty!

It'll be served up about 6 ;)

Me too looked at a fab LoTR tour :)

What's LoTR? :)

B - a very naughty egg and meat burger on a white bun and a latte (let's say 20 syns!)

Lord of The Rings :D

Brekkie sounds yummy but can't be tempted today as its the dreaded scales tonight!

Ahhhhh Lord of the Rings - the penny drops (with an almighty clang) :D

Well I'm adding to the syns with a well deserved and most lush glass of sauv blanc! Been dealing all day with one very big media issue which kicked off the moment I got to work and which has all been dealt with fine (for the moment), so I decided it was OK to have a glass of wine to celebrate getting everything done without losing my job (yet) :D. I popped into my corner shop and the guy (who hasn't seen me since I started SW and my clean and healthy lifestyle) raved about how well (he said "beautiful" tee hee) I looked - he said all my chins have gone, I look so much better, the colour in my face is lovely, etc. How cool is that? :D

Didn't have lunch until 4.30pm so no dinner for me. Don't think I'll make the stir fry again - it was lovely but even though I used reduced salt soya sauce, it was still way too salty and makes me want to have a ciggy (bizarrely).

Sxx

Back