Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all :)

I fell asleep on my bed when I got home - woke up four hours later, still with my shoes on :D. And got a full and lovely night's sleep last night, so today i feel much more human! SPB has just emailed to say he has it - not from me, I hasten to add, his son already had it. it is definitely doing the rounds - and some people have got full blown glandular fever :eek: - so if you feel more tired than normal, REST!

I packed my B&L up then blew it by buying a cooked B at the cafe...so, not so back on track foodwise today :)

B - bacon, 1 egg, 1 sossie, latte (20 syns or thereabouts)
L - tuna and cottage cheese salad, raspberries and greek yogurt
D - casserole
S - melon, apple

Sxxxx

20 isn't bad and you have been ill.

Yay for a decent night's sleep and feeling loads better today :D

I'm sure the extra syns won't do much damage with you having been ill lately xx

A bit later - I'm in heaven, I used my HEXA and heated the milk up, then added a mint options, and it is lush!!! I might get some almond milk as it's so low in syns and have one every night :D

Almond milk is really good (the normal version, I've never tried the unsweetened one - don't like this word "unsweetened").
Glad you are feeling better :D
By the way, after reading the word passata so many times, I had to google it... so, it's just normal tomato sauce/puree?

Well wine is definitely deserved, getting the job and giving notice is a cause for celebration ;) :bliss:

enjoy your wine susie x x

Afternoon all

The wine was lovely, thanks :). Busy day, am starting to clean up work docs etc (hee hee).

Not so good on the food front, a bit carby...

Hope you all had a good day!

Morning :D

Nothing planned for this weekend, Shelley, just trying to keep focused - I have been distinctly off the wagon this week and will definitely gain on Monday - but it's my own fault, so am just trying to rein it in a bit.

Out to lunch for another farewell today, at the pie and mash shop (oh dear).

I'm having trouble eating lots of veg so thought I might get a nutribullet and do green smoothies - I know it's completely against SW rules but I rather fancy kickstarting myself a bit with some straight fruit and veg days.

If you are enjoying your week and food, then it's a worth gain :)

I googled mash shop and saw lots of awesome pastry. Definitely not a place for a diet hahaha.

Mashed potato is my absolute downfall. I could eat a whole pan of the stuff on its own (with butter, maybe a sprinkle of cheese if I'm feeling rebellious). I dont know how i'd cope if I went into a pie and mash shop, but it could involve men in white coats and a tranquilliser gun.

Back