Susie's 2022 campaign

The other forum was definitely a lifesaver! We might never of had our meet-up without it :)

Sounds like you have a productive day planned. A lot of Christmas can be made SW friendly and low syn, if you plan there is no reason why you can't minimise any potential damage :)

Hi Susie, hope you are having a wonderful Christmas and dreaming of sunshine, wine and Italian food:). When are we having final drinks then - let's book it in:)

I hope all your plans are coming together. When we moved (lock stock and two terriers) to Turkey, it was like being in a whirlwind of brain ache, and the evening we arrived here, we sat on the steps, looked across the garden to the mountains, sighed and said "We've done it!!!" It was an amazing moment. Best wishes to you. I am very excited for you and your new life. x

Hi Susie, I have a new account on here but keep getting lost! Guess I'll feel more at home once I'm allowed an avatar.
I hope 2016 is a really great year and that everything goes smoothly with the move. x

Here to subscribe to my lovely Susie. Hope you're well xxxxxxx

Hello all!

Katie - yes we must do drinks, end of Jan/1st week of Feb would be good - and any other Minis friends are cordially invited too, but it will need to be somewhere in London.

Departure day gets ever closer - 17 working days to go woohoo! Am slowly getting things sorted at home, had a big declutter and have some clothing to put on eBay, and starting to buy furniture to take with me - not much, I have most of what I need but have always dreamt of having a long farmhouse pine kitchen table - and now I'll have the space :). A friend is flying over on 16 Feb and once the lorry is packed on the 17th, we'll hop in the car and drive HRH Orby straight to Italy so the pain is over as quickly as possible for her. I think she'll be fine, she settles down quite quickly when I take her to the vet.

The house won't be ready by then so am moving into a rented flat just around the corner from a friend of a friend for the princely sum of €300 a month lol - gives me plenty of time to think about kitchens and bathroom tiles, etc.

Hope you're all well and happy after New year celebrations! xxx

So exciting:) How does friday 5th feb sound for a meet up in town? xx

i susie
im so excited for you and orbit to this what you deserve my friend somewhere to chill and relax and enjoy life im so happy for you x x x

Wow Susie, you must be in a real head spin right now. So proud of you for making your dreams come true. We all have 'em but you are realizing yours x (l0ttie)

ohh susie i bet your busy getting things sorted for the move x x

Hi all - sorry for not posting, it has been mad - but just finished my last ever day of work (went in to do a handover). Feel weird to be honest, I've worked in one way or another since I was 10!

Got a long To Do list - but it will get done or it won't - this is the new laid back Susie haha.

Will catch up with posts over the next few days xxxx

Oh Katie - sorry i haven't got the drink organised, been at 6s and 7s - how about sometime the week of the 8th?

Back