Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Last night was a disaster, more bread and nine ginger nuts - a total of 50 syns! :classic_eek: And you're right Tibbs it's all just boredom. I have one ciabatta roll left, which is going in the bin, even though I'm screaming inside while doing it, the remaining crumpets are hidden in the freezer and the ginger nuts are going to work. I've found a new gadget - woohoo - a single serve ice cream/frozen yogurt maker so I can throw a couple of Muller Lights in and still feel like I'm having a treat. And yes I must get some free snacking stuff ready in the fridge.

I really need to pull this back so the plan for the weekend is super speed soup with skinny rice to fill me up, and no carbs until after weigh in on Monday night - I WILL do this!

But now I need to empty the cat litter which is well overdue, oh joy. Bad Crazy Cat Lady should have changed it yesterday...but I was so pleased with Stella - she weed in the bath this morning, which is a hundred times better than the floor.

Cat litter done, and over reaction to syn binge has settled down, so food is a bit more realistic -

B - 2 eggs, 2 bacon
L - mince, onion and loads of spinach in an egg bake
D - not sure yet, still meaning towards leftovers soup
S - Syn free snacks only! Yogurt, orange, carrot sticks

Have been really inspired by the Pinch of Nom FB group, a woman just posted to say she has lost nearly 15 stone - so I've used some of her words and put them in my signature, to remind me that this blib is just a few days out of what is a lifelong plan!

Last edited:
Good positive thinking there Suzie, keep on keeping and you'll get there. SW is working for you as you've nearly lost a stone already and that's brilliant, I bet you didn't think you'd reach that goal in the first 2-3wks :wee:the next stone will be a breeze, you'll be through that barrier and on your way down to the next one at next WI. Pinch of nom is one of my fave sites X

The SW plan allows for times when we go a bit over board... Just call it a flexi day and keep going. You are doing great Susie and well done on your business award.:winner:

Thanks ladies :).

A mahoosive sleep in this morning after trying to fix my laptop all night. Think it needs a clean out, the fan is running loud and it’s getting hot and crashing - so for now I’m on the phone :cool:. I can’t see which threads are bold though or how to get to my watches threads...

About to make veg soup to slurp on during the day and for tomorrow.

Soup made - one with carrots, onions, green beans, cabbage, paprika and celery and the other with courgettes, spinach and curry powder - so that’s enough to get me through the rest of today and tomorrow. Cross fingers it helps to wipe out the syn binges!

Well done for getting back on track after a high syn day, the soup sounds lush! Did you try the lo-dough yet?

Thanks ladies :).
I can’t see which threads are bold though or how to get to my watches threads.w.

Beside the minimins logo.at the top.of the page are three little horizontal lines. Click that and a drop down menu will open. Watched thread are there

Did you try the lo-dough yet?

Yes it was OK, not worth £2 a piece though, I'd rather use a WW wrap.

Beside the minimins logo.at the top.of the page are three little horizontal lines. Click that and a drop down menu will open. Watched thread are there

Thank you! :)

Well it's official - I'm starving!!!! Had some soup for breakfast (bleurgh), got more soup for lunch plus a piece of celery and a carrot, then it's off to WI, then home for beef stifado and cheesy mash, and I can't wait. I'm not doing this every week - no more syn binges!

It doesn't help that I got about two hours sleep (no exaggeration) and when i'm tired i really crave carbs, but i'm not giving in - i want that half pound, and a bit more hopefully.

Ouch on the sleep! Hope wi was good and then it’s dinner time:)

Thanks for the good vibes team! I lost 1.5lbs so got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the month - very happy! 😀😀😀.

I’ve got a laptop fixer guy here tomorrow so hopefully all will be well and I’ll update my signature etc.

NSV the others went for fish and chips and I came home for defrosted beef stifado 😎.

That's amazing, a whole stone and in such a short time...you must be thrilled. This is the plan for you so stick to it and you will get there. You have tried hard for do long but now you have cracked it. I know some people say it is harder in winter to lose weight as we need warm comfort food but I feel, and you seem to have proven, that summer has much more temptation...more boozey Sunday afternoons, more bbqs or days out, more wine in the garden. Well you won't be doing that this winter in London and I won't in Tipperary. If we can crack this weight loss in winter I think it will make it easier to stick to in the summer

This is the plan for you so stick to it and you will get there. You have tried hard for do long but now you have cracked it. .....If we can crack this weight loss in winter I think it will make it easier to stick to in the summer

Thanks Tipp! I do feel really happy with how it's going, so please help me stick to it! :classic_roll_eyes: And I've told everyone at work that if they see me anywhere near bread they are to snatch it away :D :D. I did have a roll this morning, that's to be my weekly post WI treat, I've decided. I can do fish and chips at home the SW way, so I'll have a bready treat on a Tuesday morning. I've also decided to reduce my syns from 25 to 15, I've noticed i have a tendency to go "Oh I've got plenty of syns, I'll have this...and this...and that..." and then find they add up to loads :classic_eek:.

B - Pret chicken and bacon baguette (not counting it as my WI treat)
L - roasted sweet potato and squash with tomato and lettuce and some chilli puree squished over
D - 3 Asda light sossies (1.5 - if they get delivered!), chips and salad

Have a good one, all xx

Brilliant weight loss, stone awared and SoTW - well done! I guess keeping the syns at 15 is sensible and then if you do go over you have a few extras to play with. I won't bother with the lo-dough if it's not worth the money, I got some low carb wraps off amazon which are a bit pricey but defo worth it so will stick with those.

All the best for a another good week :)

Hello all - still don't have a working laptop at home and been madly busy at work - but had a real Susie - 1, food 0 triumph last night. I had a really awful afternoon at work (did something really stupid and couldn't stop blaming myself for it). Now, in a normal world I'd come home and stuff my face - but I didn't! I had a small portion of beef with carrots and sugar snap peas and SW chips (done in the Halo with 3 syns of oil, they were lush!), and 2 Hifis as my HEB :).

Food today -

B - 2 fried eggs, steamed spinach, leftover (!!!) SW chips
L - campfire stew and sweet potato/squash mash
D - chicken korma (Muller coconut yog) and cauli rice with spinach and sugar snap peas

I'm really finding that I FEEL like I'm losing weight if I eat a lot of spinach - so it's featuring heavily (pardon the pun) in my menus :D.

Well done on another loss! You are doing so well, it's lovely to read :)

And staying on plan after a bad day is fantastic!! I know how difficult it is to make good choices after a stressful day!

Back