Susie's 2022 campaign

Brilliant! Where is it based and what doing? X

Media and PR for Ravensbourne Uni - a big film and theatre school in Greenwich. I just talked to the consultant and she's putting me forward next week - "you're number 1 on my list". They aren't interviewing until the beginning of June, but it's a really good fit for me, so I'm doing my visualisation thing already LOL.

Oh wow Suzie, that sounds a dream of a job🙂 It'll be so very interesting. You must be an absolute whizz at what you do and well thought of as as soon as you put the feelers out you're snapped up 😺 Do you live near Greenwich? X

Oh you do say the loveliest things sis :).

I haven't got it yet but I've got a good shot at it - and it helps that I did media & PR for two different universities. So we shall see. But yes it's not far to go - in the O2 Arena - so about 30 minutes on a good day.

It's a great confidence booster to know you're number one on her list and plenty time to prepare fo the interview too.

You've a lovely bunch of SW awards there Suzie..3st is amazing. Have you bought yourself something to celebrate that victory? X

Thanks sis - I've been pretty generous to myself already haha, little things for the house mostly - boy can I spend! :D

A bit of blue sky here, which is fab because rain was forecast. Stella looks to be on the mend too, which makes me very happy.

Food today -

B - egg veg bake thing - and tea, lots of tea
L - curried lamb strips and spinach
D - prob the same

Have a lovely day all x

Sorry posted and the realised more posts about it.
Fingers crossed.

Evening lovelies - I just had to share, did my SWI and I am 0.2lbs off the 200s!!!! I am so going to make this happen for official weigh in on Monday night! :)

So I've done an early celebration and spent £30 on perfume, shampoos, shower gels, lip gloss, etc on Fragrance Direct - a big sale, and I got 20 items for my £30, including my favourite Milton Lloyd copy of Chanel Chance for £2.99, much cheaper than anywhere else.

That's great news Susie, and what a bargain you got. (Changing jobs gorvme willean I can finally buy me some pampering too).
What is your plan today foodwise to make this happen?

Morning Tipp - not going to starve myself like I normally do, I've noticed that if i simply stick to plan - and have lots of spinach - that the weight is coming off anyway. Hmm the magic words there - "stick to plan" :classic_roll_eyes::classic_big_grin:.

B - egg veg bake with mushrooms and spinach fried in garlic Frylight, tea
L - cauli steak pizza (cauli sliced longways, baked, then add puree and toppings) - with my HEA cheese :D
D - bolognese with butternut squash noodles, might syn some feta to sprinkle over

Another grey day, but not cold at least! Yeah the Fragrance Direct purchases were a real bargain - including some Soothing Shower products, paraben and SLS free. Can't wait for them to arrive. Shower gels and skincare are my indulgence - I always have way too many tubes/bottles kicking around - but none of them cost much. Gone are the days when I'd spend £30 on one moisturiser :).

Have a good one x

Change of plan - the cauli was a bit soft and small to cut into "steak" slices, so I roasted it instead, to have later with a curry quark sauce, sossies and spinach.

For lunch I had pork loin (fat cut off, go me :)) with - of course - spinach :classic_roll_eyes:. Then I had two of the sossies (1 syn each).

I mentioned on Dolly's thread that I've just joined a FB group run by a guy called Tony who has lost 15+ stone and written a book called The food monster manual (or something like that). Worth a look...

It’s good to treat yourself as you are doing great 👍 Even better when you get some good bargains.🛍

Good luck Susie with WI tomorrow night and wishing you all the best for your interview.

Thank you Mini!

Feeling great this morning and looking forward to WI. I've got a new bra, TWO sizes smaller (a sports bra from China off eBay, £8 and seriously the most comfy bra I've ever worn), so the girls are looking a bit perkier :D. they are still huge but we're getting there.
I also had a Body Slim tea last night and had the expected effects this morning :sick0019: :D :D. Am living the Tesco ad today - "Every little helps" :D.

B - omelette with spinach, mushroom and basil, tea, green tea
L - leftover tomato/butternut squash noodle/mushroom/spinach thing
D - chicken goujons treat meal :)

Have a good one, and I'll check in later x

Evening all - I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy, got a loss of 5.5lbs which gives me the 3.5 stone award and puts me in the 200s woohoooooo! :D

This is the most weight I've ever lost, and I'm just 4lbs off the high end of 20 stone.

I knew I'd had a good week but was still surprised by the amount. Happy days! Now I just need to keep doing it :).

Evening all - very quiet in here, hope everyone is enjoying the good weather (again) :).

Forgot to get prepared, so food off to a bad start but I've pulled it back in yaye!

B - toastie (oops)
L - butternut squash noodle meal leftovers, plus a small beetroot and feta salad (HEA)
D - SW meatballs with loads of veg - red onion, mushrooms, butternut squash, roasted red and yellow peppers - in a tomato and basil sauce - lush!

Have a good night, one and all x

Thanks Orla, I'm still buzzing about it :D.

Good food day planned -

B - homemade rissoles, spinach and chilli tomato puree
L - leftover meatballs and veg as per yesterday
D - pork loin with spinach

Busy day, so speak later x

Hello all - a good food day - pizza and pasties avoided!

B - lamb mince meatloaf with spinach and eggs
L - more lamb with sugar snap peas and spinach and chilli puree
D - chicken coconut korma with cauli rice and spring greens

I've been doing a SWI at nigh when i get home, my treat dinner - where I overate everything in a massive binge episode - really took a toll and I put back on the pounds I'd lost at WI just a few hours before! I'd been slowly dropping off the gain but I had hardly any water today and it really showed on the scales tonight. I know I shouldn't weigh every day but I can't help it, especially when i want to get back into the 200s.

Oh well, onwards and downwards!

Back