Susie's 2022 campaign

A kedgeree that I made and then froze, with broccoli rice - i think it's a combo of the broccoli (which is giving me problems lately) and the fish...but the pharmacist did say there's a bad bug going around.

Loads of people up here got that bug, lasts 5-7days.

LOL Tipp you seriously don't want it - Day 5 and still got cramps, although they are slightly less painful today.

And I don't know if it will mean a loss on Monday because my tum feels really distended and tight - and huge! :classic_eek:

Ah well, there's always next week :classic_roll_eyes:.

Just caught up on here. That near muss sounds scary. Glad you're ok. There is a really nasty tummy bug going round. Loads of people at work had it. Hope you feel better soon. Xx

Sorry you've been poorly, agree with others there is something going around at the minute. We have lot's of people off sick in work. Plenty of rest and fluids if possible, are you back to work tomorrow?

Morning all - and thanks, the cramps have gone woohoo and I'm starting to feel a bit more back to normal.

Of course it didn't help that my loo blocked up yesterday afternoon - sewerage coming up through the bath yuck! Luckily I didn't have to wait too long for the plumber, and it turned out that the blockage had been caused by one of the other flats. But that's definitely enough drama for the week!

Brunch - eggs on toast with cheese and bacon mmm (HEA and B) (just had it, it was lush!)
D - turkey meatloaf with spinach

Got a load of cucumber to use up so will have cucumber and lemon infused water today, and lots of it!

Urgh to the bath😳 I would have been sick😝
Glad you're finally better and back on SW...let us smash our way through the rest of January X

let us smash our way through the rest of January X

YES!!! I'm just back from WI and lost an unbelievable 2.5lbs!!!! :banana_dancer:. I'm still grinning away to myself, especially as I demolished nearly a loaf of bread over the last few days (was all I could stomach, if you'll pardon the pun :)).

I'm going to do my best to lose 3.5lbs next week, that gets me back up to a 5 stone loss - but at any rate that's 4 stone 10.5 lbs in a year, and I'm well happy with that :D.

Well done susie, youve had amazing weight loss year

Woo hoo, well done sis..kissed 2018 goodbye on a high and 19% of yourself gone forever🎉
You had an amazing loss last year and now you know SW is the best plan for you you'll be heading towards your goal with confidence. You've got this Suzie, 2019 will be another amazing year for you🦄X

Thanks laydees :D

Off to a slightly rocky start, not very prepared at home, so not on plan for breakfast. Will do a shop after work and get cooking!

B - HEB bread and pate (7)
L - chicken and salad with salad dressing (1)
D - not sure yet, maybe see what I buy later

Have a good one!

Brilliant weight loss, great start to the year!

YES!!! I'm just back from WI and lost an unbelievable 2.5lbs!!!! :banana_dancer:. I'm still grinning away to myself, especially as I demolished nearly a loaf of bread over the last few days (was all I could stomach, if you'll pardon the pun :)).

I'm going to do my best to lose 3.5lbs next week, that gets me back up to a 5 stone loss - but at any rate that's 4 stone 10.5 lbs in a year, and I'm well happy with that :D.
Well done Susie and a brilliant start to 2019!:0clapper:

Thanks Team Fab :D

Ended up having a 100% on plan lunch - there were loads of packs of sliced beans and peppers in the fridge so had those with the chicken and it was lovely. I also had about 2 litres of water.

Dinner is spinach cannelloni - a bought one, which is listed as 14 syns (ouch) but the syn cost comes from the cheese sauce so I've taken some off to use up my HEA x 2 allowance, which brings it down to 5. Not an approved SW approach, but needs must LOL.

I've also ordered an SW food diary off eBay, a 12 month one, and will make sure I fill it in and really keep an eye on syns. It's going to tell a great story! :).

I love new diaries and planners and charts and things like that.

Oh My Giddy Aunt - what terrible food I've had today!

I thought I was so prepared, took leftover chicken salad for B - and it was off! It had only been in the fridge for a few days but I'm uber cautious about food now and thought "No". So I had mini sausage rolls instead.

Never mind, I thought, I've got a huge warm salad for lunch, all that lovely speed food and green leafy veg. Heated it up and the courgetti had already turned and was horrible and sour, so the whole thing had to go in the bin! More bad stuff for lunch instead.

Then chocolate...

Oh dear.

Am going to try and reign it back in for dinner and have a huge green smoothie and then pea and mint soup for dinner!

continue with your healthy dinner tonight. Xx

Yeah, so that didn't happen :classic_roll_eyes::classic_oops:. i had a light coconut curry, not sure on the syn front, and more chocolate. Oh well...

Back on plan today -

B - bagel (HEB) and 25g pate (4.5), juice with spinach, kale, apple and banana, coffee (milk 1), 1 litre water with a cold infuse bag
L - more juice - and SW pea and mint soup
D - korma chicken (plain yog, coconut flavouring, curry powder) with spinach and peas

Gosh it's cold out there today, rug up warm, all!

Back