Susie's 2022 campaign

Phew, another Christmas done and dusted.

I had a rotten cold and didn't do much except eat all sorts of rubbish, but feeling loads better and now I'm really craving my proper SW food.

Just spring cleaned my bedroom and moved things around - OMG the dust and cat hair! But it's done now and that's one job off the (long) list.

Not got much planned for the next 10 days - catching up with a few friends and a few more jobs at home. Might do a fruit and veg detox for a couple of days, and get back into my herbal remedy routine.

Sounds like a nice chilled Chrsitmas, sorry you were ill - it's really doing the rounds at the moment. Enjoy the rest of your days off :classic_big_grin:

Sorry you weren't well. My hubby was the same and then had a dizzy spell at the footie yesterday. I spent Christmas day mainly cooking and wad eating not too badly but had over a bottle of prosecco, oops :rolleyes:
Boxing day I ate everything in sight. Dreading WI on Saturday.
Are you off until new year? I have to work. Xx

On the mend now thanks - and happily off until the 7th :D :D.

Trying to eat on plan today and tomorrow I'm starting a 7 day detox, really feel like I need a good clean out :).

Detox Day 1 is underway!

B - ACV/lemon juice in water; then a green smoothie with kale, spinach, apples and lemon with water - sounds awful but was really nice actually
L - Veggie soup
D - Skinny pasta with passata and veg
S - Green smoothie - spinach, cucumber, apple, banana - and lots of water and green tea

I am feeling a bit hungry but I think that's just habit after stuffing my face for the last two weeks!

Later - struggled a bit this afternoon with my brain whispering bad things about feeling hungry, but I managed to ignore it and had a load of tea and water instead. Just had the skinny pasta and veg for dinner and it was yummy - and filling! Red onions in Fry Light, then a can of sliced mushrooms, a handful of frozen peppers, spinach, fresh basil, the skinny penne and simmered for 10 mins in a carton of tomato passata.

Got loads of soup and pasta left too, in case I get the munchies later, but right now I am stuffed! No room for the green smoothie I'm supposed to have.

Last edited:
Thanks Tessa :). I had more food outside the actual detox plan last night but well within SW levels, so happy with that. Evenings are soooo bad for me!

Day 2 - and 3 lbs down, all water weight, I'm sure, but a good push to keep going.

B - ginger and blackberry blast - blackberries, spinach, ginger, beetroot, banana and water. Nice but prefer them with a bit more kick, maybe more ginger and carrot...
L - leftover soup
D - chicken breast with garlic and courgette sauce, toms, spinach, kale, other veg
S - spicy tomato juice
SW snack - three rye cakes (half HEB) with a banana and sweet freedom - lush! And a much better treat than Hifi bars, my 2019 resolution is not to buy them anymore!

Rug up warm, it's cold out there!

Morning all

Looks like another little loss overnight, so am going to relax the reins a bit tonight and have some Prosecco :).

B - coffee (not hungry)
L - l/o berry blast and chicken salad
D - scrambled eggs on spinach

Then bubbles! Happy New Year all xxx

Happy New Year all! Hope you had a nice evening.

I had a couple of friends round, so made carrot and cucumber crudites with SW hummus dip - so food was OK, but oh dearie me I had a lot of wine, so feeling a bit sorry for myself today lol. Still, it doesn't happen often, and not been up to eating much today, so I'm sure any gain will come off by next Monday.

L - fried egg sandwich (as you do) - HEA cheese, HEB bread, plus 8 syns
D - SW burger and chips with salad

Sx

Last edited:
Happy New Year Lady F. Sounds like you are handling the plan well. Well done and keep up your excellent work. You must’ve finished 2018 considerably lighter than you started it! 👏🏻👏🏻

Happy New a Year sis🎉X

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Lady F. Sounds like you are handling the plan well. Well done and keep up your excellent work. You must’ve finished 2018 considerably lighter than you started it! 👏🏻👏🏻

Thanks Sarah, yep 56lbs lighter than last year - and now my focus is on getting back past a 5 stone loss!

Paying for the NYE wine with a 4lb gain, but am back on my detox thing today, so hopefully will get back to my pre-Christmas weight. Be great to get 1-2lbs below that too!

B - coffee
L - kedgeree with skinny rice and spinach - nice but has given me a slightly upset tum!
D - SW pea and mint soup

Lots of peppermint tea should sort my tum out :). Have a good day, all xxx

Thanks Clareel :)

Well the upset tum continued big time overnight (sorry if TMI!) and I had to go and get Imodium today before going to see The Favourite - beautiful film - Olivia Coleman was amazing, and the costumes and visuals were incredible - but a very odd ending.

Then I went to drop my friend home and we were nearly casualties of a road rage incident with two vehicles which almost ploughed into the back of us at speed! It was a very close thing, they must have been about an inch from the back of my car, we would have been toast...

Home safe now, albeit a bit shaken, and really want something to eat...might have to be SW burger and chips again :).

Oh my goodness🙀 Very scary!! Thank goodness you're ok.
I really fancy seeing the Favourite x

Yeah Tibbsy it really was - although my friend said how calm I was at the time - more like, paralysed with fear! :)

The Favourite was gorgeous, definitely go and see it - and funny too - but be prepared for an odd ending.

Well the tummy troubles continue - managed to get some sleep though, dosing myself on knockout travel sickness pills and nurofen - so feel a bit zonked today. Still got cramps so will avoid food, but it looks as if I'll show a gain on Monday, up 2lbs - my tum is all swollen, which has added the weight, I guess.

Back