Susie's 2022 campaign

31 is where the canteen is - so I made the girls pick a table in the centre of the room and not near the floor to ceiling windows!

It's OK, everyone is usually busy chatting and we all normally bring our own lunch - but we're also allowed to eat at our desks (unlike FareShare) and there's a microwave down the corridor - so I've got all the facilities I need to make SW work for me. There's also free tea, coffee, green tea and so on :).

Morning team!

Getting my commute sorted now, found a shortcut from the car spot I've hired to the bus station, just a few minutes but it helps the old knees. Was more room on the bus this morning, so I was able to sit down the back, spread out a bit, eat my roll, drink my coffee and watch Londoners rush to and fro - perfect start to the day :).

B - wholemeal roll with 2 l/f sossies (1), lettuce and l/f mayo (1)
L - l/o pork stir fry with syn free south west sauce, apple, vits
D - breaded chicken with a mixed salad
S - not sure, trying to avoid having HiFis (although i did buy some on Monday night, what a lightweight!)

Have a good day, all x

Glad the walk has been shortened for you. Great that you can take breakfast and eat it on the move. I am so slow trying to drinj mybreakfast smoothie that it will probably have to be while driving from now on.

Oh wow 31st floor! Sounds like you are doing great at the moment Susie, very organised! That 5 and half stone will be yours in no time :classic_big_grin:

Thanks ladies, I do feel like things are back on track a lot more now :).

SO hungry right now but am waiting for my lovely foot doctor to arrive (I have terrible feet, thanks Dad lol) and then will be able to scoff some dinner!

Ended up having an SW ready meal, the Moroccan pork fiesta, on a big bowl of spinach - it was Ok, certainly filled a gap - then did end up having three HiFis because i'd only had 1 syn during the day - so ended up on 10.

Feeling very chipper this morning, a SWI and I'm down 3 more pounds so might snag the half stone award on Monday, if I don't blow it this weekend! :).

B - HEB WW wrap with roast beef, beetroot, baby spinach and kale salad, and Skinny Food BBQ sauce - and more coffee
L - ham, more of the salad, apple
D - chicken and chickpea curry with spinach mmm

Enjoy your day x

Didn't make the curry, too knackered when I got in, so just roasted some chicken thigh fillets and had that with salad. Was way bad though, I remembered I had some Asda l/f icecream in the fridge and of course polished off the lot...so will have to work really hard now until Monday to get a decent loss.

B - HEB WW wrap with 1/2 HEA cheese, l/f sossies (1) and spinach, and coffee
L - chicken and salad with Skinny South West sauce, apple, yogurt (1)
D - An SW meal or soup

Cracking day out there today!

Yep its lovely here too. Whats your target for Monday? I could never do Monday weighins, too much pressure over the weekend.

Your meals have been really good Susie, hopefully the ice cream won't have done too much damage. I absolutely love ice cream and have no self control around it so I understand!

Yep its lovely here too. Whats your target for Monday? I could never do Monday weighins, too much pressure over the weekend.

5lbs off, which will give me my 5.5 stone award. I do find Monday WIs quite awkward, but I like the group...

Your meals have been really good Susie, hopefully the ice cream won't have done too much damage. I absolutely love ice cream and have no self control around it so I understand!

Thanks Clareel, i'm trying hard to keep syns low and hopefully it will all balance out!

I did just spend 4.5 syns on a bag of chickpea crunchy things called Hippeas - very nice actually. Really stuffed now after my stir fry and an apple, phew!

Fingers crossed for the 5.5st award, hope you have a lovely weekend :classic_big_grin:

Thanks Clareel! Not sure how I'll get on, wine with the girls featured again on Friday night for a birthday, but have been 100% on plan since then, and low syns, so might scrape in with a 1 or 2lb loss if I'm lucky.

Yesterday
B - SW burger, 1 HEA cheese and eggs
L - chicken and salad
D - Joe's sossies and spinach
S - 2 HiFis (HEB) and plus one more, 2 bananas - total 3

Today

Brunch - spinach omelette with 1 HEA cheese and mangetout
D - SW beef slow cooker meal with broccoli
S - Apples, yog (1)

Miserable day today - and joy of joys my loo is blocked. Waiting for an unblocker gadget to be delivered, hopefully that will sort out the airblock!

I got those hippeas to, i think aldi and tesco now do their own versions

They were nice but I can see me hoovering through a few packs if I had them at home.

The plumber just rang to say he'll be here in an hour yaye, the sun is back out and I've made the chicken and chickpea curry in the latest SW mag. It smells great, and there will be plenty for work lunches.

Plumber has been and gone - it is a blockage but he has managed to push it further down the pipes so I can at least shower without sewerage coming back up the bath pipes and lapping round my ankles :classic_eek:. Next step, jetting.

Just had the curry and it's very nice, not a real curry flavour, the only spice in it is garam masala, but still yummy, and got four serves out of it so plenty for work lunches.

Afternoon all

Been madly busy this morning but want to try and get home soon as the plumber did not fix the problem after all, the loo has water up to the top of the bowl and the water in the shower came halfway up my calves this morning. Lovely.

So now I'm waiting for my boss, seven hours behind us in the US, to look at emails and give me permission to take half a day to get home, so I can call the emergency plumber to jet the blockage out of existence - and then maybe get to group!

It's not shaping up to be the best day. I got four hours sleep because of the gurgling noises going on all night in the bath (had to leave the door open because of the cat litter), then hit my head on the wall this morning (a cat was involved) and also poured coffee from my travel mug down another wall because I hadn't closed the lid properly.

And I'm starving...

Oh gosh Susie what a day! Hope you manage to get the plumbing issue sorted, sounds like a nightmare! Best of luck if you do manage to get to WI!

Thanks Clareel - the plumber has just gone so I've missed WI. Could have gone to the 7.30pm session but the thought of not eating until 9pm was too much for me!

Honestly though, my life is like a soap opera sometimes - it turns out the drain underneath my loo has probably collapsed, so the loo will have to come up and hopefully get the problem fixed once and for all. One of the neighbours came out shouting that her washing machine was spurting water (it wasn't but it didn't help that she got overexcited about it all). But at least the problem is fixed for now.

I'm now stuffing myself with sossies and salad, and some Skinny Food Co white chocolate crispies (free with my order, which arrived this morning) - 99 cals/5 syns - and so not worth either the syns or the £1.49 a bag!

Back