Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks Tipp :).

Got over excited at an email from the lottery telling me I'd won a prize....£5.00....oh well, early retirement will have to wait LOL.

B - veggie quiche, coffee, vits
L - roast beef slices with stir fry and salad, apple
D - pork strips with green leafy salad, I think, and some chilli sauce maybe
S - rye cakes with Marmite and HEA cheese

Have a good one x

Ah Susie, 4lb is brilliant! So close to your award now I'm sure you will get it next week. I know what you mean about commuting in London, I usually get to work at 7am so not too busy that early, had a training day last week and didn't have to be in until 9am - it was hell! Could not deal with public transport that busy every day.

Fingers crossed for another good week for you :classic_big_grin:

Yeah commuting can be hell on wheels in London!

Well ladies I’ve just made a great food choice 😀 - was still hungry after my virtuous lunch but didn’t buy cake, I got a skinny latte and a banana! 😳😎

I coulsnt eat a banana, i dint knowwhat it is about them cos i used to like them but now they make me gag

Thanks Tipp - but no congrats, I fell at the feet of the 3 o'clock trolley lady and had a piece of apple crumble slice. Oh dear...but it was delish!

But one success - I made syn free Scotch eggs and they have come out lovely, so that's lunches for a couple of days sorted :).

Morning all!

A lady at my group said it's important to shake up your menus so your body keeps being surprised, so that's how I'm feeling about the cake stumble - it was really all part of my wicked plan hahahaha - because a SWI this morning shows I've hit my 5.5 stone (unofficially of course).

Looking forward to my food today -

B - my veg egg bake (1 HEA), heated up today (i was early so no eggy smells in the office) and some steamed asparagus stalks with chilli salt - lush!
L - my homemade Scotch eggs, green leafy salad and SFC caesar dressing; more asparagus; apple; green/peppermint tea
D - pork stir fry
S - use up my other HEA and HEB, keep syns low!

Nice day here today!

Thanks Tipp!

My SW Scotch eggs were LUSH, very pleased I made them, even though they were a bit of a phaff until I realised that the sausage meat molded round the egg much easier if I had wet hands...

Really quiet here at work today, so am having a lovely time browsing various websites :).

Morning all

Lovely sunny day here, but a bit breezy...

B - veg quiche, plus a Scotch egg and spinach, coffee
L - pork stir fry with chilli sauce, apple, yogurt, green/peppermint tea
D - Southern fried chicken with mixed salad
S - the usual

Have a good one!

Oh wow Susie well done on the unofficial 5.5st! Eating one slice of cake every now and again is totally normal and not harmful, all your other food is spot on so sounds balanced to me. Excited for you to get your award officially on Monday :classic_big_grin:

Thanks Clareel, letting me off lightly as usual :). unfortunately i have had another 3pm slip up, yesterday a humungous flapjack, and this morning a pain au raisin in the restaurant for B.

Not to worry, I'll stick to SP from now until weigh on and hopefully that will reduce their impact a bit!

B - crustless quiche, pain au raisin, banana, coffee (1 HEA milk)
L - last of the Scotch eggs with leafy green and beetroot salad and syn free BBQ sauce
D - chicken, chips and salad

Sx

Last edited:
Morning all

Up with the sparrows this morning, woke up with awful hayfever - but just as well, because I've got lots to do today.

Had a terrible food evening, my own fault of course, didn't make enough dinner, and then devoured two bread rolls with egg and cheese. All was in line with SW except the second roll, not even sure why I had it, except that I fried two eggs and thought I couldn't stuff both onto one roll. So it begs the question, why did I fry two eggs??? Answer - because I'm still so used to making two of everything - so that's got to stop. Will try and go without bread until after WI.

B - coffee and more coffee, green tea, maybe eggs
L - veg stir fry with BBQ sauce
D - skinny pasta with bolognese sauce and tender stem broccoli
S - banana, maybe a yogurt - and NO syns if i can manage it!

Enjoy your day, all.

So the no bread thing didn't happen, during a terrible night's sleep I got up and had tea and toast...Won't be surprised if I don't get any loss tomorrow night, one way and another it hasn't been a fab week foodwise, gave in twice to the 3pm trolley of doom, and went over syns at least twice. Never mind, there's always next week! Forgot to take out meat from the freezer, so no batch cooking today.

Good day for other stuff yesterday though, got virtually all the chores and jobs done. Today, just vacuuming, and might change the bed linen - my rock and roll life :D :D.

B - scrambled eggs, tenderstem broccoli, and Joe's pork and leek sossies - will make enough for tomorrow too - and LOTS of coffee
L - SW pea and mint soup, HEB toast (had to happen)
D - moussaka with steamed spinach and sugar snap peas - again, will bulk it out so there's enough for lunch tomorrow.

Enjoy the day.

Good luck for WI, ladyfelsham. You never know, you may be pleasantly surprised. :) Love reading your food menus. They really help me plan my own meals.

Kathy

Thanks Chocko, glad my menus help 😀. They make me sound really organised but really I’m just making it up as I go along 😂.

Had one of those slightly annoying starts to the day today, little things not working as they should, topped off by my ACV and lemon water leaking in my backpack in the bus! We’re in the new office today and the aircon is SO loud, but doesn’t work very well. Odd decision, they’ve crammed 10 of us into this tiny office with smaller desks and no storage, and Finance with four people have moved into our old space which was huge. Makes no sense, guess it’s the head of finance being his selfish self! For that, and a host of other reasons, I can’t see me working here beyond the end of the year TBH.

B - eggy bake with veg
L - coffee, green tea
D - Mac n cheese

Have a good one!

5 half stone is AMAZING, thats nearly a whole person. I am soooooooooooo happy for you and just a bit jealous. Havent reay been popping in as much (just lack of time) but had to check in this morning to se how you did.

Back