Susu's sustainable diet diary

Went to the park with a selection of family and friends. I am SICK of sitting on the granny bench while everyone else is running about. My body felt 82 not 52. I'm more aware of it now I'm making changes. I'm not down just feeling determined to change things before it's too late.

Susu, why don't you try the Couch to 5k? It's great :)

I also think that we have to respect our body limits, like... I did the couch, but I can only jog as I have really bad knees (and I'm only 28, almost 29). It's not worth the trouble to try to be like the others when we know that we all have different abilities.

Susu, why don't you try the Couch to 5k? It's great :)

If it was swimming then maybe.

I also think that we have to respect our body limits, like... I did the couch, but I can only jog as I have really bad knees (and I'm only 28, almost 29). It's not worth the trouble to try to be like the others when we know that we all have different abilities.

Thing is, what's limiting me is the weight. I don't think accepting it is a good thing

1524 calories

Morning ladies

The weather here is duller than yesterday.

I'm having Letze's cauliflower fritters plus a couple of sausages and for breakfast.

Morning. Breakfast sounds heavenly. Weather dull here but I think it's supposed to brighten up later. Hope so anyway. Have a great day xx

Breakfast was very good.

I try to incorporate slimming worlds 1/3 superfree food in every meal even on calorie counting days because it worked for me last time. The cauliflower fritters are good for that and taste pretty good too. fritters, sausage and tomatoes only came to 185 cals.

Morning - lovely here and was supposed to be horrid. Love the accuracy of weather forecasting ;)

According to my phone it was raining here yesterday. Tell that to the sunshine :character00238:

Thing is, what's limiting me is the weight. I don't think accepting it is a good thing

I see :/
I was using myself as an example, being a morbid obese for my whole life let me with limitations even after losing weight. Like, my knees carried too much weight and knees don't recover.
I'm not complaining, it is just a consequence and I also enjoyed all the food that I ate during my morbid-obese-life (I was not a sad-fat person). Now I have to be honest and face the consequences.
I hope it's different for you and your limitations go with the weight, because I'm sure it'll be gone :D

By the way, your breakfast sounds very nice!

Oh I will have limitations, I'm no spring chicken, but I know from yoyoing that you feel different when you're lighter despite them.Shame about your knees, you are a spring chicken. Can't they fix them ? has losing weight helped them at all ?

Yes yes, it helped a lot!
I now can jog hahaha (I was so happy the first time I could jog for more than 10 minutes). Couldn't do that before. It's still sore every once in a while, but not like in the old days (couldn't climb stairs without pain).
Perhaps it is some family thing, my father is thin and also has bad knees.

I get twinges in my hip and knee but inside this fat body is the heart of a dancer. :dancing_snowman:

1251 calories

Good morning

Thanks Letze

Back