Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Your quiche always looks so nice. I've never tried making quiche before and have a feeling mine would go horribly wrong! x
Quiche is one of my sw staples lol. I put loads of onions, mushrooms and peppers in it so I can just grab it without having to worry about adding my 1/3 superfree lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh no, what did your kid do?! As for the monthly cycle with gains I have no idea....not had a proper monthly for about 15 or more years:D....have that implant:)
My periods are all over place on depo. Can go months withoit one then its on & off for a week or so when i do x
Ovulation can indeed cause weight gain by water retention. Ahhh the menstrual cycle really loves to screw up our losses doesn't it?!

She had swimming at school on Tuesday and apparently slipped into the pool and banged her foot on a concrete ledge. The teacher checked it and said it was ok as there wasn't even a mark (plus she can be the ultimate drama queen so her teacher probably thought she'd just stubbed her toe! Lmao) but she got up yesterday morning to a very bruised and swollen foot :-/ We almost managed a whole month without needing to go to the hospital for some reason lol.

I loved the depo, it stopped my periods completely. Although when we decided to try for the kids, it took a year after stopping depo to actually have a period so not so good in that respect. The hubby had the snip after our youngest so I don't need contraception now but I wouldn't mind going back on depo just to stop my periods again! Lmao xx

So much for trying to have my full 15 syns this week. Yesterday's syns were a pathetic attempt lol. It didn't help that I passed out on the sofa after tea and woke up at 2am (thanks hubby!) so didn't have the chocolate that I'd planned to have. It's amazing how sitting on your backside all day can tire you out haha.

Breakfast was a couple of plums and rocky road and double chocolate crisp hi-fi bars (heb).

Lunch was a quick bowl of minestrone soup between getting home from hospital and going on the school run.

Tea was cba'd cheesy chips with 40g of low low cheese (hea) and salad with 3tbsps of ex light mayo (1.5 syns).

I synned my almond milk so, as I only managed 2 cups of coffee all day, 200ml (1 syn).

Total syns for the day = 2.5

Attachments

• image-942628705.jpg
    image-942628705.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 28
She had swimming at school on Tuesday and apparently slipped into the pool and banged her foot on a concrete ledge. The teacher checked it and said it was ok as there wasn't even a mark (plus she can be the ultimate drama queen so her teacher probably thought she'd just stubbed her toe! Lmao) but she got up yesterday morning to a very bruised and swollen foot :-/ We almost managed a whole month without needing to go to the hospital for some reason lol.

I loved the depo, it stopped my periods completely. Although when we decided to try for the kids, it took a year after stopping depo to actually have a period so not so good in that respect. The hubby had the snip after our youngest so I don't need contraception now but I wouldn't mind going back on depo just to stop my periods again! Lmao xx

Aye ive finally come off. Also lost 2lbs this week so i was panicing for no reason lol :)

Today I was a little bit naughty although I'm hoping the lack of syns yesterday will balance it out. We went to watch the Christmas lights being switched on and I had roasted chestnuts. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't already have a toffee sundae in the fridge that needed eating today lol.

Breakfast was a couple of plums and rocky road and chocolate and caramel hi-fi bars (heb). You can tell it was shopping day. We always seem to have only 1 type of fruit left on a Thursday morning and today it was plums lol.

Lunch was a grab and go as I needed to go into town to get superhero costumes for the kids to wear to school tomorrow. So I scranned a piña colada mullerlight (they're back on 10 for £3 at morrisons, yay! :-D ) and then ate a couple of satsumas, an apple and a plum on the way into town.

Tea was turkey kebabs with roasted vegetable cous cous. I haven't had cous cous for ages and I've got some left for work tomorrow so one less thing to do.

Snacks were 3 roasted chestnuts (3 syns), a toffee sundae (13.5 syns), an apple and a satsuma xx

Total syns for the day = 16.5

Attachments

• image-4002838393.jpg
    image-4002838393.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 23
:banana dancer:Well done!

Breathe a sigh of relief now:) Panic over!:)

Yes i can lol gonna knuckle down now and aim to get that stone award for next week :)

Just because something in the fridge needs to be eaten doesn't mean 'you' have to eat it! :nono::8855:
Ahh well my theory was that there was only 1 so the kids would have argued over it and the hubby had already had one so I didn't want him to make himself sick by having another. So really I ate it out of the kindness of my heart (also it was really yummy and I was looking forward to it) lmao :-D xx

Back on track yesterday even with staying up night. We watched 'Willow' which I haven't seen for years and the kids have never seen. They all sat glued to it lol.

Breakfast was a banana, an apple and chocolate and caramel and double chocolate crisp hi-fi bars (heb).

Lunch was roasted veg cous cous and turkey kebabs leftover from thurs. Forgot to take a pic.

Tea was pizza topped chicken with 40g of low low (hea) with sw chips, salad and 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Snacks were a pack of skips (4 syns), a mr Kipling raspberry ripple cake bar (6 syns), coconut and lime mullerlight, satsuma and a plum.

400ml of almond milk (2 syns) xx

Attachments

• image-2180046636.jpg
    image-2180046636.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 33
Haha zafira! :-D although I do need to do something different, stay in the 5-15 syns range for a start lol xx

Well done blades! That's fab :) xx

Thank you it is but now on again :( I was at supermarket and it just came away really heavy - feel crap x

Aww no :-( that's pants. Hope it doesn't affect your loss.

I ate like a horse yesterday and I also realised that I can't remember the last time I had a grapefruit!

So, breakfast was a grapefruit and dippy eggs with soldiers (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn).

Lunch was a jacket with tuna mayo made with 4tbsps of ex light mayo (2 syns) and salad with another 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Tea was shepherds pie using morrisons shepherds pie mix (1.5 syns per 1/4 pack), carrots, cabbage and gravy (2 syns).

Snacks were a chocolate orange mullerlight, satsuma, pear and a twix finger (5.5 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 13

Attachments

• image-3202099417.jpg
    image-3202099417.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 29
Willow is a lovely film , haven't seen that for a long time either, usuaally it's on around xmas time :)
Pizza topped chicken sounds good!....was looking at a pizzza recipe the other day which was using 'smash' as a base :)
And those coconut and lime mullers are soooo tasty! :)
Looking good your menu :)
icon19.gif

Aww no :-( that's pants. Hope it doesn't affect your loss.

I ate like a horse yesterday and I also realised that I can't remember the last time I had a grapefruit!

So, breakfast was a grapefruit and dippy eggs with soldiers (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn).

Lunch was a jacket with tuna mayo made with 4tbsps of ex light mayo (2 syns) and salad with another 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Tea was shepherds pie using morrisons shepherds pie mix (1.5 syns per 1/4 pack), carrots, cabbage and gravy (2 syns).

Snacks were a chocolate orange mullerlight, satsuma, pear and a twix finger (5.5 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 13

Yea feel so sleepy and off it xx had a off plan today and eaten food i shouldnt but i plan to be back on it tomorrow and maybe try some success express days too :) usually get back on it at next meal but forgot to get meat out so takeaway for tea lol xx

Lol thanks you just reminded me to get mince out of the freezer for tomorrow!

I'm not surprised you've been off plan. I don't think I'd manage to stick to it if I felt so rough :-(.

I've not had a bad day which is surprising as all I want to eat is everything I shouldn't lol. I just seem to get days every once in a while where I just crave junk all day but I'm usually ok by the next day.

Breakfast today was a grapefruit and toast (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn) and 4tsps of blackcurrant jam (2 syns).

Lunch was beef with new potatoes, roasted veg (carrots, parsnips, potatoes and butternut squash) and broccoli, sw gravy (2 syns) and 2tsps of wholegrain mustard (1 syn).

Tea/pudding was sw trifle (4 syns). It looked a bit of a mess as the custard didn't set properly so it was sort of 'blobbed' into the bowls but if I closed my eyes, it tasted lovely lmao.

Snacks were a pear, satsuma and kinder chocolate bar (3.5 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 13.5

Attachments

• image-1742295755.jpg
    image-1742295755.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 27
Well started afresh this morning and done all housework too so thats some body magic thrown in lol just got to hope and pray the next 3 days i can scrape it back and maintain or even a pound loss lol trust me to go tits up when im 2.5lbs away from my stone award lol

Back