Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Thanks, yeah I make it myself, it's so yummy!

I cook a pork joint (visible fat removed) in the slow cooker for 8hrs on low, shred using a couple of forks and return to the slow cooker. Empty out any pork juices first. Add the bbq sauce, mix together and cook for another couple of hours xx

Bbq sauce

1 carton of passatta
3tbsp sweetner
2tbsp balsamic vinegar
2tbsps Worcestershire sauce
1/2tsp mustard powder
1/2tsp garlic powder or a couple of crushed garlic cloves

Put all the ingredients in a pan and simmer for 10-15mins.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, yeah I make it myself, it's so yummy!

I cook a pork joint (visible fat removed) in the slow cooker for 8hrs on low, shred using a couple of forks and return to the slow cooker. Empty out any pork juices first. Add the bbq sauce, mix together and cook for another couple of hours xx

Bbq sauce

1 carton of passatta
3tbsp sweetner
2tbsp balsamic vinegar
2tbsps Worcestershire sauce
1/2tsp mustard powder
1/2tsp garlic powder or a couple of crushed garlic cloves

Put all the ingredients in a pan and simmer for 10-15mins.

Oh wow, I so HAVE to make that!!!! :drool:
i gather it's ''free'' too? :D

Well done blades! :)

The burgers are yummy although I'm still trying to stop them leaking cheese while they're cooking lol xx

Thanks target :) xx

I bought the Linda McCartney red onion sausages to try the other day. I haven't managed to try them yet but everyone seems to race about them xx

The linda McCartney sausages are yummy but these taste like proper sausages just minus some syns hehe :)

Oh wow, I so HAVE to make that!!!! :drool: i gather it's ''free'' too? :D
Yeah, completely free which is good because I could eat the lot lmao xx
The linda McCartney sausages are yummy but these taste like proper sausages just minus some syns hehe :)
Ooh proper sausages! They're one of the only foods (not including sweet treats) that I miss being on sw. I usually get the nume cumberland ones at 1 syn which don't taste bad and are a lot less syns than the 5 syn ones that we used to get! I could still have them but don't want to use 10 syns on sausages when I could use them on chocolate lmao xx

Yeah, completely free which is good because I could eat the lot lmao xx

Ooh proper sausages! They're one of the only foods (not including sweet treats) that I miss being on sw. I usually get the nume cumberland ones at 1 syn which don't taste bad and are a lot less syns than the 5 syn ones that we used to get! I could still have them but don't want to use 10 syns on sausages when I could use them on chocolate lmao xx

The ones i got are 5 syns for 2 sausages so not too bad xx

I would as they really do taste like the real deal :D Had the mince for tea too and that was nice too. That's 2 for £3 aswell x

Good that they're on offer too :)

Yesterday I finally got around to making the chocolate scanbran cake. I don't know what went wrong but it was disgusting! Really bitter tasting for some reason :-/ .

Breakfast was a grapefruit and dippy eggs and soldiers (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn).

Lunch was a sweet potato jacket with bolognese, lettuce and coleslaw (1 syn).

Tea was fish pie with no superfree oops! The hubby was at work late and I was just being plain lazy lol.

Snacks were Milky Way crispy rolls (6.5 syns), a French fancy (5.5 syns), satsuma, plum and a bite of scanbran cake (0.5 syns?) xx

Total syns for the day = 14.5

Attachments

• image-3603440825.jpg
    image-3603440825.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 26
Good that they're on offer too :)

Yesterday I finally got around to making the chocolate scanbran cake. I don't know what went wrong but it was disgusting! Really bitter tasting for some reason :-/ .

Breakfast was a grapefruit and dippy eggs and soldiers (heb) with 2tsps of flora light (1 syn).

Lunch was a sweet potato jacket with bolognese, lettuce and coleslaw (1 syn).

Tea was fish pie with no superfree oops! The hubby was at work late and I was just being plain lazy lol.

Snacks were Milky Way crispy rolls (6.5 syns), a French fancy (5.5 syns), satsuma, plum and a bite of scanbran cake (0.5 syns?) xx

Total syns for the day = 14.5

Ooo heck thats what would probably end up happening if i made it lol xx probably why i aint attempted to yet lol

Yesterday I finally got around to making the chocolate scanbran cake. I don't know what went wrong but it was disgusting! Really bitter tasting for some reason :-/

LOL, wonder what you did wrong?:D , mine taste good , even my daughter likes it :D

Lmao!! :-D

I don't know what happened but I'll have another go tonight and if it's still gross then I'll put in an order for some of yours zafira :-D I've got to have done something wrong as I can't see so many people raving about something so horrible lol xx

Lmao!! :-D

I don't know what happened but I'll have another go tonight and if it's still gross then I'll put in an order for some of yours zafira :-D I've got to have done something wrong as I can't see so many people raving about something so horrible lol xx

I made a bolognese in slow cooker today and never again lol i will stick to hob in future lok

Well I've been on a mission of self sabotage for the last few days :-( my head just really hasn't been in it which resulted in a 1lb gain this week and I think I was really lucky with that lol.

I need to make time to come on here every day, even if it's just for 5 mins, to update my diary and I also need to step away from the chocolate!

So, fresh start today and back on plan :) xx

Well I've been on a mission of self sabotage for the last few days :-( my head just really hasn't been in it which resulted in a 1lb gain this week and I think I was really lucky with that lol.

I need to make time to come on here every day, even if it's just for 5 mins, to update my diary and I also need to step away from the chocolate!

So, fresh start today and back on plan :) xx

A pound gain is really good considering xx well done xx

Lmao! I'm back on it today and feeling a lot more in control. I know I was lucky with just a lb on and I think it was the kick up the backside that I needed if I'm honest. If I'd had a miracle loss or sts then I don't think I'd quite as 'in the zone' as I am (and will continue to be!) this week. I'm still having chocolate, more so to prove to myself that I can stay in control and still have a treat.

Breakfast today was toast (heb) with 4tsps of flora light (2 syns), a pear and satsuma.

Lunch was yesterday's lunch which I took to work and didn't have time to eat lol. A salad bowl and a pack of chinese chicken (1 syn) followed by a double chocolate hi-fi bar (3 syns).

Tea was burger in a bowl (2 syns as I made double the sauce) with salad.

Snacks were a piña colada mullerlight, another pear and satsuma (shopping tomorrow lol) and a twix finger (5.5 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 13.5

Attachments

• image-65470529.jpg
    image-65470529.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 29
Back