Sw 2nd time around. Miataiblues weightloss diary

Our girls were marching today for Remembrance Sunday as they're in brownies and girl guides. They did so well :) even the little man (as we walked with them) he was amazed that we were allowed to walk on the main road and he even managed to stop nattering for almost all of the 2 mins silence! Lol.

On the downside, I did forget to put hi-fi bars in my bag to eat on the way to meet the rest of the brownies and guides so I didn't have breakfast until I was prepping Sunday lunch :-/ .

Breakfast(ish) was a plum, satsuma and rocky road and double chocolate crisp hi-fi bars (heb).

Lunch was roast pork (yet again! Lol. Really should have a change next week) new potatoes, carrots, cabbage, roasties, roast parsnips with 2tbsps of apple sauce (2 syns) and gravy (2 syns).

I did make a lemon meringue for after but as it looked like a curdled mess we gave it a miss lol.

Tea was curry loaf with pickled beetroot and 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Snacks were an apple and a twix finger (5.5 syns) xx

Total syns for the day = 10.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2229246679.jpg
    image-2229246679.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 30
The cheesy scones are better than i expected :)....will try cheese and onion smash on next batch though :)
Ooh I bet cheese and onion smash ones are nice! I really should make some as I bet they'd be really good for packed lunches xx

Yesterday was baaaaaaaddd! :-( . Magna is definitely not sw friendly. Everything on the menu came with chips. Not a jacket potato in sight (although I suppose I could have skipped the onion rings lol).

Breakfast was mushroom omlette with 2tbsps of brown sauce (1 syn).

Lunch was cheeseburger with 2 cheese slices, chips and side salad (see, I was a bit well behaved! Lol) with 1tsp of mustard dressing and a side of onion rings (although I only ate 2).

Tea was leftover veg pasta.

I roughly worked out lunch and it came in at a massive 40 syns!!! (Burger bun (10 syns), burger (4 syns), cheese (5 syns), chips (10 syns), salad dressing (1 syn), onion rings (10 syns)). I may have over guessed but I'd rather do that then guess under. Definitely need to be on my best behaviour for the rest of the week xx

Total syns for the day = 41 ish

Are u from sheffield lol

Nice one :) im from sheffield side of rotherham :)
Not far then lol :)

LOL @ your lemon meringue :D.....think i may 'get rid' of my soup i made....yeuch don't like it...think maybe too strong veg stock added :D
The meringue was a complete flop. It resembled runny scrambled egg topped with meringue lmao :-D .

What soup did you make? xx

Not far then lol :)

The meringue was a complete flop. It resembled runny scrambled egg topped with meringue lmao :-D .

What soup did you make? xx

I made the butternut squash one :)
My pic in my thread makes it look more orange, but it looked more a nasty 'brown' colour :D...i used 'vecon' veg stock , but i think i used too much coz soup tasted a bit like 'bovril' not good lol

Haha reminds me of last time I did sw and my mum decided to make butternut squash soup for me for lunch (bless her). She'd never made it before and it was disgusting lmao. It tasted like I'd just put a stock cube in my mouth and was also a nice brown colour lol xx

So, today's diary.

Breakfast was an apple and a pear bought on the way to work as I left my hi-fi bars at home :-(

Lunch was sw quiche, lettuce and cucumber with 2tbsps of ex light mayo (1 syn).

Tea was a mega 'fry' up. 2 nume sausages (2 syns), eggs, beans, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon (fat removed), 100g of bury black pudding (4 syns) and 3 McCain hash browns (3 syns) with 2tbsps of brown sauce (1 syn).

Snacks were a banana, satsuma and rocky road and chocolate and caramel hi-fi bars (heb) xx

Total syns for the day = 11

Attachments

• image-1222907186.jpg
    image-1222907186.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 39
Your quiche always looks so nice. I've never tried making quiche before and have a feeling mine would go horribly wrong! x

Thats what i want to try :)

Lol, link to my diary is in my signature :)
That fry up looks good (apart from the black pudding loll)
SW is great that you can have these healthier options of favourite foods /dishes :)

Its why i love it :)

Lol, link to my diary is in my signature :) That fry up looks good (apart from the black pudding loll) SW is great that you can have these healthier options of favourite foods /dishes :)
I saw that it said 'my diary' on your signature but it doesn't show as much on my phone. I'll log on to the PC later.

I love black pudding! I was surprised that it was so little syns and the hash browns too xx

I did start writing this this afternoon and finally got around to finishing it lol.

I have spent a lovely day with my eldest, sat in a&e for 5hrs! We weren't sure if she'd broken her foot but luckily (or unluckily lol) it's just badly bruised :-(

At yesterday's weigh-in I had a gain :-( only 1lb but I was gutted. I really wanted my next shiny. I've looked back through my book and there is a pattern, every 4 weeks so I'm wondering if it could be something to do with my cycle? Although on those weeks I've been ovulating so it's not totm. Can ovulation even make you gain weight? Or am I just going crazy lmao. The 4 'ovulation weigh-ins' have been maintain, half off, 1.5 on and 1 on and they're the only maintains/gains that I've had.

Anyway on to yesterday's food.

Breakfast was weetabix (heb) with banana and almond milk (hea).

Lunch was curry loaf with cucumber, cherry tomatoes and 2tbsps of extra light mayo.

Tea was mushy pea curry with egg fried rice.

Tuesday treats were a pack of sunbites (6 syns), a chocolate and toffee surprise (9 syns) and an apple xx

Attachments

• image-1194367201.jpg
    image-1194367201.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 22
oh no, what did your kid do?!
As for the monthly cycle with gains I have no idea....not had a proper monthly for about 15 or more years:D....have that implant:)

My periods are all over place on depo. Can go months withoit one then its on & off for a week or so when i do x

Strange how people are different?....I had depo for yrs until i was told i was too old to have it any more:rolleyes: and had been on it too long!:rolleyes:
Have a Nexplanon implant now, it's like a little matchstick under my skin in my upper arm...gets changed every 3 years
But on both I very rarely had any bleeding , might have a bit of 'spotting' for a day a couple of times a year?...only once i bled a tad more for about 2 days....but mostly ...nothing

Ovulation can indeed cause weight gain by water retention. Ahhh the menstrual cycle really loves to screw up our losses doesn't it?!

Strange how people are different?....I had depo for yrs until i was told i was too old to have it any more:rolleyes: and had been on it too long!:rolleyes:
Have a Nexplanon implant now, it's like a little matchstick under my skin in my upper arm...gets changed every 3 years
But on both I very rarely had any bleeding , might have a bit of 'spotting' for a day a couple of times a year?...only once i bled a tad more for about 2 days....but mostly ...nothing

I never bled till about 3 years ago then had a really bad heavy bleed and now i bleed when my body feels like it and always at inappropriate times lol :(

Back