SW...and alcohol!! How do you treat nights out?!

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
Just wondering, as I'm re-joining tomorrow. Previously I used to save my syns up if I knew I were going out, other times I'd drink regardless but stick to spirits.

Lou xx

I always have my syns on a weekly basis, that way I can have wine & chocs on a Saturday night. I make sure I always count my syns though so there is no 'pretend' about what I've drunk/eaten.

I used to get weighed on a Tue and then go out round uni on a Wed, so would count how many I had used (normally max of 40) and then work on from there.

Now I'm going to get weighed on a Thursday and not in Uni anymore but find weekends hard. Hoping using tricks like the pasta in glasses (counted as syns and moved when used) and a strict food diary will help! Good luck and being designated driver always helps xx

A girl at our class has a purse with 105 buttons in which she removes each time she has syns. Apparently this keeps her on track.

Now thats a new one.... lol xx

I have WI on a Friday and then use my syns weekly (I drink vodka & a diet mixer) and then cut down Monday - Thursday.

Back